Russian Disinformation targets Mueller

I have come to the conclusion that all this anti-Mueller crap and their posters are nothing more than Russian stooges. Too stupid to see how they are being manipulated.
Not only are they too stupid, but they don't care either.
Russian trolls will be coming out in force to bash Mueller as he closes in on Trump. Trump is Putin's perfect stooge. He loves how Trump is dividing and bringing down this nation.

I often wonder where all this anti-Mueller BS comes from. Russia in its attempts to divide this country are going after Mueller. It all goes to show how much Russia wants Trump to stay in power.

Too bad so many Trumpists are playing the useful idiots to this Russian espionage.

Russian disinformation teams targeted Robert S. Mueller III, says report prepared for Senate

You think I need help from Russians to despise you and your ilk?

LOL

I expect an answer like that from a Russian troll, or worse, a useful idiot.

I often wonder where all this anti-Mueller BS comes from. Russia in its attempts to divide this country are going after Mueller. It all goes to show how much Russia wants Trump to stay in power.

Too bad so many Trumpists are playing the useful idiots to this Russian espionage.

Russian disinformation teams targeted Robert S. Mueller III, says report prepared for Senate
Oh FFS. You people are fucking idiots. Did it never dawn on you the investigation paid for by the Clinton's was bullshit and you're being played like a fiddle? Everything you're bitching about Russia doing is actually coming from the DNC. Kinda makes one wonder why that would be... No not really. The communist party would pretty much do exactly that.

Oh FFS. You people are fucking idiots. Did it never dawn on you the investigation paid for by the Clinton's was bullshit and you're being played like a fiddle? Everything you're bitching about Russia doing is actually coming from the DNC. Kinda makes one wonder why that would be... No not really. The communist party would pretty much do exactly that.

They still can't believe voters chose Trump over Hillary on their own.

Remember, she was going to win with 92% of the vote... LOL

I have come to the conclusion that all this anti-Mueller crap and their posters are nothing more than Russian stooges. Too stupid to see how they are being manipulated.
Russian trolls will be coming out in force to bash Mueller as he closes in on Trump. Trump is Putin's perfect stooge. He loves how Trump is dividing and bringing down this nation.
You are truly deranged to think that Russia is in control of anything here. Good grief.

Did you really bring up Clinton? Geesus, get a friggin life, get off the Russian run propaganda sites, and read some real news.

Clinton...Good gawd.

russia is very much wanting to divide us.

with all the OBAMA SUCKS / TRUMP SUCKS and those loyal minions running around demanding the OTHER side sucks, you're doing just what they want you to do.

congrats.

now try thinking for yourself and stop saying the russians are ONLY hurting the other side.

You are truly deranged to think that Russia is in control of anything here. Good grief.

Did I say that? No. Russians are going after Mueller with a disinformation campaign. Start using your critical thinking skills when reading this anti-Mueller garbage.

You need a credible link to prove your bullshit claim

WaPo has been in publication since 1877.
Keep your stupid fucking head stuck in the sand.
I suspect it's been there most of your life.

And their garbage today .

Hahahaha....Uh-huh. You mean "they're".
Much easier to watch Fox, isn't it?

What does fox have to do with the lying Washington Post?

Why don't you actually fucking read the link and learn to think.
Much easier to watch cable tv and stay stupid, isn't it?

How can I read a link behind a pay wall?

Did I say that? No. Russians are going after Mueller with a disinformation campaign. Start using your critical thinking skills when reading this anti-Mueller garbage.

What are they doing posting stupid memes while MSM continues to bash Trump?

russia is very much wanting to divide us.

with all the OBAMA SUCKS / TRUMP SUCKS and those loyal minions running around demanding the OTHER side sucks, you're doing just what they want you to do.

congrats.

now try thinking for yourself and stop saying the russians are ONLY hurting the other side.
It goes without saying that a divide and conquer strategy brings down the entire nation. The nation, not just one side, has to acknowledge Russia's insidious campaign inside this nation. Sadly, only one side acknowledges Russia's disinformation war being waged against us.

There is a poster here, goes by Litwin, who is suffering from the same Russky delusions. You guys could have one the great bromances of all time.

Lol, not a word about this anywhere. No allegation to surface in the news, until mueller comes under fire, now suddenly, there's an allegation.

Convenient.

Fake News and their gullible parasites target the Trump Administration with false information 24/7

.. a much greater threat to America I'm thinking ..

So .. what's with the Democrat/Fake News War on the Executive Branch?

Last edited:
Here is some information from the Wapo story:

"Months after President Trump took office, Russia’s disinformation teams trained their sights on a new target: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Having worked to help get Trump into the White House, they now worked to neutralize the biggest threat to his staying there.

The Russian operatives unloaded on Mueller through fake accounts on Facebook, Twitter and beyond, falsely claiming that the former FBI director was corrupt and that the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election were crackpot conspiracies. One post on Instagram — which emerged as an especially potent weapon in the Russian social media arsenal — claimed that Mueller had worked in the past with “radical Islamic groups.”'

I remember reading this garbage about Mueller and his "past" from posters here and other boards. I turns out those posters were either Russian trolls or useful idiots of Russian trolls. They will never admit it though.

The latest leftwing meme: anyone who questions the witch hunt is a traitor.

Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.

Here is some information from the Wapo story:

"Months after President Trump took office, Russia’s disinformation teams trained their sights on a new target: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Having worked to help get Trump into the White House, they now worked to neutralize the biggest threat to his staying there.

The Russian operatives unloaded on Mueller through fake accounts on Facebook, Twitter and beyond, falsely claiming that the former FBI director was corrupt and that the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election were crackpot conspiracies. One post on Instagram — which emerged as an especially potent weapon in the Russian social media arsenal — claimed that Mueller had worked in the past with “radical Islamic groups.”'

I remember reading this garbage about Mueller and his "past" from posters here and other boards. I turns out those posters were either Russian trolls or useful idiots of Russian trolls. They will never admit it though.

Evidence?

The latest leftwing meme: anyone who questions the witch hunt is a traitor.

Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.
Goebbels would be proud of the Russian disinformation campaign and how it has Americans at each other's throats.

Forum List

Back