Russian economy worsens, explained in charts

I suppose in your small mind, you think this good news.

I guess your hero, Poootin, is having a hard time. It seems he is attempting to recreate the Russian version of the Ronald Reagan days, except he will need to increase the Russian deficit a lot more to complete with the Ronald Reagan's fiasco.

I guess your hero, Poootin, is having a hard time. It seems he is attempting to recreate the Russian version of the Ronald Reagan days, except he will need to increase the Russian deficit a lot more to complete with the Ronald Reagan's fiasco.
Oh brother...there you go again...LOL just like the fools in Ronnie's day.

Putin is no hero of mine. He is a corrupt lying politician just like pols in the USA.

Of course, you can't see what is really being done to Russia is an attempt by the West to control Russia. The artificially low oil prices, instigated by the US and Saudis, is designed specifically to harm Russia.

Now let's play "let's find out the truth". Maybe a few projects are delayed a tad but he's been just rocking and jaking his military to an exceptional new level.

The Bear Awakens: Russia's Military Is Back

1024px-Russian_Air_Force_Sukhoi_T-50_Aoki-2_0.jpg

Putin is no hero of mine. He is a corrupt lying politician just like pols in the USA.

Of course, you can't see what is really being done to Russia is an attempt by the West to control Russia. The artificially low oil prices, instigated by the US and Saudis, is designed specifically to harm Russia.
Well, Putin should not have gotten into that invading his neighbor mode. The west didn't force him to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea or turn southeastern Ukraine into a shit hole and war zone.

Well, Putin should not have gotten into that invading his neighbor mode. The west didn't force him to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea or turn southeastern Ukraine into a shit hole and war zone.
More BS. You have so much of it.

Russia did not invade.

Of course, you don't know that the US instigated the coup in Ukraine. Then blamed Russia for the violence...then lied again about the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, which the US blamed Russia for...yet to this day has offered NO PROOF.

Russia did not invade.

Of course, you don't know that the US instigated the coup in Ukraine. Then blamed Russia for the violence...then lied again about the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, which the US blamed Russia for...yet to this day has offered NO PROOF.
Putin has admitted invading you fool. And there is plenty of proof the shoot-down over Ukraine was done by Russia. The UN was set to hold an investigative tribune and Russia vetoed it. The very names of the operators and controllers of the BUK are known, but Russia refuse to allow them to be questioned. The cell phone intercepts have passed inspection under scrutiny. Witnesses to the actual launch are known but kept from testifying. They are probably dead by now.

If anyone is putting out BS it is you. Putin sent armed soldiers secretly into Crimea and has admitted it.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226 British media

www.rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/ Russian media

Now let's play "let's find out the truth". Maybe a few projects are delayed a tad but he's been just rocking and jaking his military to an exceptional new level.

1024px-Russian_Air_Force_Sukhoi_T-50_Aoki-2_0.jpg

Got any idea how many of those T50's are in operation? Last I heard they had five prototypes, but one had an engine failure. They can't afford to produce them. They seem to be having difficulty with the engines. How do you think the T 50 would do against the F 22 or F 35? We have an abundance of F 22's and F 35's. At minimum, the US had 90 F 22s in service as of SEPT 2015 with more on order. Russia is shooting for having 12 T 50s sometime in 2017 if they can just get those darn engines to stop catching fire.

Russia did not invade.

Putin has admitted invading you fool. And there is plenty of proof the shoot-down over Ukraine was done by Russia. The UN was set to hold an investigative tribune and Russia vetoed it. The very names of the operators and controllers of the BUK are known, but Russia refuse to allow them to be questioned. The cell phone intercepts have passed inspection under scrutiny. Witnesses to the actual launch are known but kept from testifying. They are probably dead by now.

If anyone is putting out BS it is you. Putin sent armed soldiers secretly into Crimea and has admitted it.

Fool. Crimea was always part of Russia and when the US instigated coup occurred, Putin protected what is his...which is exactly what the US would do, if such a thing were to happen on our borders. Those people in Crimea wanted to be with Russia...yes?

Show me the proof provided by the US PROVING without doubt, Russia shot down that plane....how is it you have proof, but those investigating it do not?

Russia did not invade.

Fool. Crimea was always part of Russia and when the US instigated coup occurred, Putin protected what is his...which is exactly what the US would do, if such a thing were to happen on our borders. Those people in Crimea wanted to be with Russia...yes?

Show me the proof provided by the US PROVING without doubt, Russia shot down that plane....how is it you have proof, but those investigating it do not?
Crimea has not always been part of Russia and it certainly was not part of Russia after it was ceded back to Ukraine by Kruchev. The fact is Crimea is not recognized by the world community. It is officially considered a part of Ukraine illegally occupied by Russia. Officially by the UN. The voting in Crimea was never recognized as legitimate.

Russia did not invade.

Using that logic, Mexico should take Texas back.....PLEASE!

Russia did not invade.

Crimea has not always been part of Russia and it certainly was not part of Russia after it was ceded back to Ukraine by Kruchev. The fact is Crimea is not recognized by the world community. It is officially considered a part of Ukraine illegally occupied by Russia. Officially by the UN. The voting in Crimea was never recognized as legitimate.

Remind me, when Crimea was a part of Ukraine before the Kruchev?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The Russian economy is worsening.to the point that the efforts to modernize their military has stopped, Desperate Straights?
Yes, nothing new. Russia is restoring its economy in a new way. The previous decades were about making old soviet industries work again, now it is about making new industries and diversifying soviet heritage.
Russia is no longer under the insane atheists and will manage the problems.

The west didn't force him to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea or turn southeastern Ukraine into a shit hole and war zone.
hm, and what should Putin do instead? Waiting till NATO would establish its missiles near Moscow or throw russian fleet out of the black sea? Yes, West forced Putin to act like USSR forced USA to act placing missiles on Cuba.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The Russian economy is worsening.to the point that the efforts to modernize their military has stopped, Desperate Straights?
Yes, nothing new. Russia is restoring its economy in a new way. The previous decades were about making old soviet industries work again, now it is about making new industries and diversifying soviet heritage.

Read the story. They are already dipping into reserves. If oil does not recover, they will be hurting big time.

Read the story. They are already dipping into reserves. If oil does not recover, they will be hurting big time.
in addition to mentioned reserves, russia has about 400 billions of Central Bank assets. Moreover, it is possible to shrink the budget a little. I can't see the problem here.

Last edited:

Russia did not invade.

Not sure where you've been but there are lots of Russian soldiers in Crimea. Currency had been converted. Russian military ship are docked in Yevpatoria, Sevastopol and Kerch.

Forum List

Back