Russian Have Started Retreating

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
1662903952909.png

Imagine also how many pro-Moscow collaborators are leaving to the Horde , because they fear of trial for treason....

Luhansk is right next to the border with Muscovy ...

Yes I saw this on the news today and one young woman saying how pleased she was to see the Ukrainian soldiers and the Ukrainian flag going up again. Apart from her and the soldiers no one else seemed visible.

Yes I saw this on the news today and one young woman saying how pleased she was to see the Ukrainian soldiers and the Ukrainian flag going up again. Apart from her and the soldiers no one else seemed visible.

Moscow troops are being ordered to abandon towns as Ukraine fights back

Send Ukrainians everything they need to reclaim 2014 borders. Slava Ukraine ! with Love From Sweden

Everyone is happy to see the Russians leave, even the Russian soldiers.

Moscow troops are being ordered to abandon towns as Ukraine fights back

Send Ukrainians everything they need to reclaim 2014 borders. Slava Ukraine ! with Love From Sweden

She is a trip. "An interesting moment in this conflict?" Try to control yourself, girl.

maskali Visually Confirmed to Have Lost Over 70 Vehicles on 09/10​

Lots of rumours over here.
Russian troops mutiny as they are driven out of Ukraine. Russian politicians start moves against Putin.
Even Putin dying.
Its all good.
What will russian trolls do ?

Kharkiv offensive: Ukrainian army says it has tripled retaken area
Maybe you're being lied to again?

Your link:

" On Thursday evening, President Zelensky put the figure at 1,000 sq km, and then 2,000 sq km on Saturday evening.

"The BBC cannot verify the Ukrainian figures, and journalists have been denied access to the frontlines."

Forum List

Back