Russian interference is a possible false flag

The first week after the election I went to all my ex friends that voted for Rump and spit in their face. I have a list of what I'm going to do special every week for two months. They have to know that they are traitors to this country , Rump Zombies and worthless. I can do that. My neighbor that I argued with about the election came over with a Christmas present and I told him to stick it up his ass. You have to set boundaries with the enemy. You have to treat traitors to this country the way they deserve. I can do that.
We are going to do it to you....big league....

uh oh, this could get very very interesting.
Jason Chaifetz, come on down!!!!!!!!!!

Bolton questions if Russian hacks were ‘false flag’

So he basically comes out without anything and says "er... well I don't want to believe this so I'm saying it's false flag". Right, how to get into the Trump administration, show that facts don't mean shit.
No they do mean shit, but there are none on this issue, which is exactly what Bolton said
He said lets wait for them, what you want war with Russia? or is this hacking so minor it doesn't matter?
You guys set yourselves up on this, next time, think it all the way through.

Okay, try writing that in English so I can understand it.

Only far left drones using the far left narratives can help at this point!

So he basically comes out without anything and says "er... well I don't want to believe this so I'm saying it's false flag". Right, how to get into the Trump administration, show that facts don't mean shit.
No they do mean shit, but there are none on this issue, which is exactly what Bolton said
He said lets wait for them, what you want war with Russia? or is this hacking so minor it doesn't matter?

Only far left drones using the far left narratives can help at this point!
Backed up by their....:lol:

image.jpeg

Liberals have never been able to accept rejection. Therefore they are desperate to come with some other far fetched reason why they lost other than their candidate and policies being rejected. Its called denial.

Maybe learn English.
So you guys think Russians hacked our elections?
if so, what do you plan to do about it? Go to war?
Bolten said lets wait and see, something liberals never do, it's funny RWs are considered by "academia" as reactionary, but it's more lies. The left immediately reacts to everything without getting any facts or information.

No one interfered with the elections..
Ya because Rump said so. everyone else in his party says that they did but Rump says so, so the weak minded think ,my God said so, so it must be so.

Yes we know that far left can not accept defeat and needs any and all excuses to try and stay in power..

Face it the far left religion has been ousted it is time to accept it!
You won no doubt but the only thing that has changed to have that happen, is the percentage of hatred in the population that drive Americans in 2016. Your party preached hate for decades to get your vote and created a hate monster large enough to take power in this country, yup your man Rump won. You put a psychopath in office and put that psychopath next to the little red button that once pushed will end mankind, ya you bet you won. You will get nothing from this party but you will go deeper into debt ,the only people that will gain is the top golden few. You got suckered. You deserve what you get but we don't.

The first week after the election I went to all my ex friends that voted for Rump and spit in their face. I have a list of what I'm going to do special every week for two months. They have to know that they are traitors to this country , Rump Zombies and worthless. I can do that. My neighbor that I argued with about the election came over with a Christmas present and I told him to stick it up his ass. You have to set boundaries with the enemy. You have to treat traitors to this country the way they deserve. I can do that.
We are going to do it to you....big league....
Hay you won we lost, you put your psychopath into office and put him next to the little red button that can destroy us all . You increased the amount of haters in this country for your hate candidate and hate party to win, no argument , we lost but the reality is you and your party are this countries biggest enemy and have to be stopped. We can live in a country that is ruled by hate.

You'd think Trump would favor investigation rather then opposing it then, wouldn't you. LOL

He may, Im not afraid of them.
I'll be like the recount, Trump gains, lol.
Maybe theyll have Hillarys emails.
Wouldnt that be hilarious to find out they did jack.her server, and if they do well hear this a whole lot more:

Maybe learn English.
Bolten said lets wait and see, something liberals never do, it's funny RWs are considered by "academia" as reactionary, but it's more lies. The left immediately reacts to everything without getting any facts or information.

There are reactionaries on both sides. Reactionary doesn't mean right wing at all, it's just that right wing leaders are more likely to be reactionary.

Well the best thing to do would be to find out the extend of Russian interference and make sure it doesn't happen again. War? Why? They US has interfered in enough elections in the past.

Maybe learn English.

There are reactionaries on both sides. Reactionary doesn't mean right wing at all, it's just that right wing leaders are more likely to be reactionary.

Well the best thing to do would be to find out the extend of Russian interference and make sure it doesn't happen again. War? Why? They US has interfered in enough elections in the past.
Ya it has been found out that Rump is simply a Russian employee, he couldn't turn down the money , he has no problem working for the enemy if the money is right.

Forum List

Back