Russian Military is inept

Combined arms. It's something many/most militaries struggle with. If you don't exercise it and drill it over and over, you'll be no good at it. Especially if you aren't organized that way which the Russian military isn't I do not believe.

What amazes me is that Russia should have been War Gaming an invasion of Ukraine for a decade. All contingencies should have been worked out

The inept execution of the invasion is a telling indictment of Russian Military Command

If it true, why "agressive Russia" don't use nukes at Ukraine? US and China would not react till Russian victory, yeah?
You’re so dumb. Putin wants to save as much of the infrastructure in place as possible. He wants to annex Ukraine not raze it. Russians know the damage of nuclear. Chernobyl is right on the border.

If we attacked Russia that may be the case; however, if Russia attacked NATO, the Russians would be obliterated.
Everyone would be obliterated. Except maybe that fat North Korean madman.

and to not get bogged down by the term kleptocracy.. it is obvious that the Ukraine is not fit for inclusion into the EU.
Says you. But whatever your reasons, you can bet Ukraine, if it gets a chance, will do what it takes to join EU and NATO.

Quoted wrong post and poster
Nope. You’re my assistant. Not his. I quoted the right poster and post. We agree here but we aren’t friends. I think you’re evil and a piece of filth race baiting dick. Is that clear enough for you. Unfortunately nukes would kill my kids as well as you so I am anti Nukes.

and that's okay. but the EU has learned. from past failures. and they will certainly not let the Ukraine into the EU out of pity.
The EU, in a first, is financi g weapons for Ukraine right now.

Seems like the decision has already been made.

Nope. You’re my assistant. Not his. I quoted the right poster and post. We agree here but we aren’t friends. I think you’re evil and a piece of filth race baiting dick. Is that clear enough for you. Unfortunately nukes would kill my kids as well as you so I am anti Nukes.
And so am I, so this is just another impotent, gratuitous tantrum from the board's #1 whiner.

Forum List

Back