Russian missle fired from pro-Russian are downed Malaysian jet

The findings are intended to be used in a possible criminal trial. But even if the guilty are identified, it’s unclear how they would be apprehended,

Why do they even bother posting that? I guess it is for the idiot brain dead liberal reader.

That 10 amp fuse between hillary's brain and jimh's butt blows occasionally. That's why there's so much disconnect.

Laugh, but if your daughter had been on that plane, you would want Pooootin's head. He is an accomplice to mass murder and he will probably get away with it, like he has all the assassinations his people have conducted on his behalf. And Comrade Trump defends him every chance he gets. Both are slugs.

Laugh, but if your daughter had been on that plane, you would want Pooootin's head. He is an accomplice to mass murder and he will probably get away with it, like he has all the assassinations his people have conducted on his behalf. And Comrade Trump defends him every chance he gets. Both are slugs.
You don't know that. Just because it was Russian, doesn't mean anything. In the link I posted, it told you Ukraine and Georgia had some Russian missiles. The same ones that brought the plan down.

You don't know that. Just because it was Russian, doesn't mean anything. In the link I posted, it told you Ukraine and Georgia had some Russian missiles. The same ones that brought the plan down.

Then there is the recording from pro-Russian rebels bragging about bringing a plane down. You know they did it. I hope they find who fired the missile.

Then there is the recording from pro-Russian rebels bragging about bringing a plane down. You know they did it. I hope they find who fired the missile.
No shit? I will look into that. Thanks

As is obuthole defending muslim terrorism. If Trump is a slug hillary is slug slime.

Who was POTUS when this happened?

Forum List

Back