Russian 'Pig' Used To Blow Up Pipeline

Only at finding verification of stories. My experience is if Leo says he saw, he saw it. Searched 6 ways from Sunday, til going back to the post and putting a name with it using "Jennifer Griffin reports pig used to blow pipeline" as a search argument.
I was hung up on the pig 'cause I know a bit about pigging lines in a industrial setting, though much smaller ones.

I was hung up on the pig 'cause I know a bit about pigging lines in a industrial setting, though much smaller ones.
I had never heard the term, tried using it as part of search. That was a waste.
I do not lean toward it being an inside job, due to the pics and video showing the metal turned outward on part of the damage and the presence of possibly 50 meters or more of trench, where the pipeline had been buried in the sea floor. That would take time and manpower, even if you did the drilling and placing underwater, that I don't see going unnoticed that close to the coast, but the explosive laden "pig" idea would work, and my understanding is it would have to go in from the supply side. It is reported the pipeline was not in use but was full of gas, so where the pig detonated (if that is what happened, it would look like a lineal contained explosion, blasting out, not in. Makes sense, but I'm no expert. Haven't touched off demolitions in 40 years, and never trained in the finer aspects of it.

Here's a tip.........dump ALL MSM sources yes including FOX. Do some research using what ever point of view you subscribe to. The truth is out there it just takes an open mind and an open heart. NOTHING is what it seems.

^^^^

That!:thup:

Skye, Moonie, Vastator, Muhammed, Resnic, JustAguy1.......Where'd ya'all go? I await your apologies. :D

None

no apologies from me, sorry :dunno:

if you think I'm going to believe what somebody, anybody posted on Twitter you must be mad.

it is what it is Leo.

^^^^

That? Why should I 'dump' anything? Obviously Fox had the story. BTW I never said I BELIEVED it but it was reported and I was 100% correct. Meanwhile you guys had a premature ejaculation. :auiqs.jpg:

That? Why should I 'dump' anything? Obviously Fox had the story. BTW I never said I BELIEVED it but it was reported and I was 100% correct. Meanwhile you guys had a premature ejaculation. :auiqs.jpg:

Again, I do not agree.

You are free to believe what you want though!

None

no apologies from me, sorry :dunno:

if you think I'm going to believe what somebody, anybody posted on Twitter you must be mad.

it is what it is Leo.
The Twitter post is sourced and the source is the same one I provided. You still trying to call me a liar?

The Twitter post is sourced and the source is the same one I provided. You still trying to call me a liar?

Sources LOL!

look ....I am not calling you anything ok?

It's stupid to believe that a russian "pig" as you call it blew the pipeline. It did not!

That's all IMO

Well in World War Two the Russians (Soviets) did attempt to train dogs to carry explosives under German tanks to blow them up.

Unfortunately for them they were trained on Soviet tanks which ran on diesel which smelled differently than gasoline burning German tanks. When sent into action the "anti tank dogs" sought out the Soviet tanks and flew them up.

believe what you must.
What are you talking about? Believe what exactly? Jennifer Griffin DID report on it and referenced a report from another reporter. It's right there in the Twitter feed. So what I posted was TRUE. I don't know if the actual STORY is true but I do know that Griffin DID report it. You thought I got it from Babylon Bee which is dead wrong. You were just wrong Skye.

^^^^

How about the pics and video from the Swedish government investigation published (leaked) today, as it was in their waters, the FOX reporter was basing the story on? Of course, Sweden is not publishing their actual findings, as the investigation continues.
I am not a big FOX fan, but I will say this. FOX is kind of sensitive to fact based stories right now, as they have been burned and taken on liability due to their opinion based talking heads on statements of "facts", having to say they are just personalities not to be taken serious. This FOX report is basically contradicting the line put out by Tucker (one of their own stars), tucker having no evidence whatsoever. This means FOX sees some credibility in the story, and they are the one with the liability if wrong.

A Twitter source?

wow.....then we must believe it's true! :auiqs.jpg:
No Skye, Griffin referenced Dmitri Alperovitch as her source for the story!! All I said is that Griffin reported this. I couldn't care less if you believe the story, but basically calling me a liar and saying I got it from the Babylon be is pretty insulting.

What are you talking about? Believe what exactly? Jennifer Griffin DID report on it and referenced a report from another reporter. It's right there in the Twitter feed. So what I posted was TRUE. I don't know if the actual STORY is true but I do know that Griffin DID report it. You thought I got it from Babylon Bee which is dead wrong. You were just wrong Skye.

Journalists report on lies all the time!

You posted a story that was a lie! accept and drop it!

I need more sources to believe this story!

Credible sources!

I'm funny that way!:)

A Twitter source?

wow.....then we must believe it's true! :auiqs.jpg:
It was by the same reporter, Leo saw live on FOX on Special Report with Brett Baier, so there is that. Everything else I found was from overseas on the leaked pics and vids today of the Swedish investigation of the incident in their waters.

Journalists report on lies all the time!

You posted a story that was a lie! accept and drop it!
I never claimed the story itself was true, I said it had been reported, which was true.

Forum List

Back