Russian 'Pig' Used To Blow Up Pipeline

Look, I am just telling what I heard reported. You can agree or disagree I don't really give a shit.

Whatever. Are you in the "Azov can't be Nazis because Zelen$ky is a Jew" column?

Last edited:
I guess people who don't watch Fox news wouldn't understand pressurizing a line that is blocked at one end creates back pressure where the pressure is being generated from by X over X distance.

Nordstreamm is about 800 miles long, and 4.5m in diameter which is 4 ft 11in so we will just round up to 5ft.

So there are 4,224,000 in 8 miles.

Then the diameter is 5ft so that's 143,316,943,583 inches of volume.

So in order to over generate pressure to crack something like that you'd need to multiply it at least 2 fold so they would need to push in 286 633 887 166 cubic inches of air. To cause an explosion equal to 100lbs of tnt? Then it might be 3.5 to 4x the amount.

Now I don't know the amount of force required to rupture it but I'm sure it's quite a lot considering it's made of steel encased in concrete. Now do you really think they have something that could generate that much pressure to fill something that large?

But back to my original point. You create pressure over a distance the air occupying the system at the furthest end actually generates back pressure where at a certain point where the air being pushed in actually generates more pressure from it's source. The greater the distance the more pressure put on at the source and eventually needs a more reinforced source than the furthest. So whatever pressure it takes to break a 800 mile 5 ft wide steel concrete encased tube would need to be reinforced 30 to 40 more times at it's source.

Do you actually believe the Russians would do all of this? Or do only Fox news viewers have a at least a basic understanding of general physics and math?
I'm not saying I believe it, I heard and saw the report as I said so back the fuck off asshole.

The kinds of pigs they send through pipelines don't blow up ... that's just common sense my friend ...

Over-pressurizing the line gets the same results without all the physical evidence left over ... something Fox News watchers wouldn't understand ...
Well no shit.....That said there are "smart" pigs that carry a electronic analytical payload with tracking.

Now you tell me, how hard would it be to pack some C4 with a electronic detonator in there set to go off at a pre-determined distance?

Smart Pig:

Smart-pig-inserting-into-the-oil-pipeline-at-launcher-station.jpg

Maybe but you still don't know shit.
I know the story I referred to is true, asshole. You can go fuck off now.

NEW evidence indicates Nord Stream explosions occurred INSIDE pipeline. @DAlperovitch tells me culprit likely Russia because it has access to the pig, an instrument used to inspect & clean pipeline that could deliver the explosives. Our report tonight on @SpecialReport @BretBaier

And there you have it.....Clear evidence of a outward explosion.

Damn we are good. ;)
Only at finding verification of stories. My experience is if Leo says he saw, he saw it. Searched 6 ways from Sunday, til going back to the post and putting a name with it using "Jennifer Griffin reports pig used to blow pipeline" as a search argument.

Skye, Moonie, Vastator, Muhammed, Resnic, JustAguy1.......Where'd ya'all go? I await your apologies. :D

Only at finding verification of stories. My experience is if Leo says he saw, he saw it. Searched 6 ways from Sunday, til going back to the post and putting a name with it using "Jennifer Griffin reports pig used to blow pipeline" as a search argument.
Thanks White 6 for finding the story. I know we don't always agree but I appreciate your honesty.

Hmmmm.....The launcher is the pig’s entry point into the pipeline, where it is pushed along by line pressure.

The pipelines were shut down; would have needed human operation. There may be a type used where there is NO flow or if 100% blocked...hence no flow.

I have a FEW clues but I'm discounting nothing; not even the Rainbow Warrior's bombers!!!

I'd like the Swedes not to be turnips and SHARE!!!!

Greg

Thanks White 6 for finding the story. I know we don't always agree but I appreciate your honesty.
We don't always, but facts are different than opinions. Lots of opinions, but only one set of facts.

Hmmmm.....The launcher is the pig’s entry point into the pipeline, where it is pushed along by line pressure.

The pipelines were shut down; would have needed human operation. There may be a type used where there is NO flow or if 100% blocked...hence no flow.

I have a FEW clues but I'm discounting nothing; not even the Rainbow Warrior's bombers!!!

I'd like the Swedes not to be turnips and SHARE!!!!

Greg
Pay them in gold like the Nazis did and they will be more forthcoming. ;)

Forum List

Back