🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian protests and riots Sunday 3/26/2017

Russia has a left too. Putin just doesn't put up with nonsense. I love the way the Russian cops treat those protesters.

You can't be serious. Those protesters are far more courageous than the Snowflakes in America, they are actually protesting FOR democracy, the alt-left in America are protesting AGAINST democracy. The police there are cowardly government patsies who crack heads as long as they have protection from the tyrant. Take that away and they will be shredding case files and selling out their colleagues as the former Stasi did when the Berlin wall fell.

I have a great deal of respect for people who put their own safety and personal opportunities at stake for principle. These citizens and their spirit are what liberty loving citizens desire. Give them freedom in America and their children will join the U.S military out of sheer hatred for Communists and their dirty abusive tactics.
If I was protesting in American for whatever reason it would be like the Black Panthers did back in the 1960's -- armed to the teeth -- assault carbine & pistol & ammo belts & locked and loaded.

Yeah we know you are afraid to step outside without a firearm.

According to tonight's PBS News Hour the protestors were all very young in their 20's or so and they were demanding fair ethical government without corruption.

They were not demanding Putin to step down.

The "riots" were mostly people walking down the street.
Yeah, in St. Petersburg some 10,000 but in Moscow about 8,000 and 700 were detained. For walking you think? There were at least 25,000 all together, and more for sure.

According to tonight's PBS News Hour the protestors were all very young in their 20's or so and they were demanding fair ethical government without corruption.

They were not demanding Putin to step down.
The reason they went to the protests originally was supposedly because of Medvedev's bribes taking, but there were in some places mostly shouts "down with Putin". If they got that far to protests surely they know enough to see that with Putin no end to corruption. 20's or 30's mostly.

Forum List

Back