Russian Ships / Subs Spotted Near Pipeline, Explosions Detected Prior To Pipeline Leaks

You never heard liberals defending Russia and blaming America?
How old are you? That was the liberal position for a long time.

Back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, that was a viewpoint held by very few on the fringe. And, those people were called un American and usually shunned by most people. Now? Because of the divide that has resulted in this country because our politicians keep increasing their rhetoric, anything that is against the other side is "good", and anything the other side is for is "bad", no matter what it is.

Good examples can routinely be found on this board, as conservatives and Republicans regularly call Democrats and liberals "nazi, communist", or whatever other bad words they think will help push their agenda. Yeah, I hear Democrats and liberals call Republicans and conservatives the same thing on occasion, but it happens less than on the conservative side.

And, my question is................what would that great conservative Republican icon that used to be one of the big people in the GOP (Reagan) think if he heard his fellow Republicans today?

Back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, that was a viewpoint held by very few on the fringe. And, those people were called un American and usually shunned by most people. Now? Because of the divide that has resulted in this country because our politicians keep increasing their rhetoric, anything that is against the other side is "good", and anything the other side is for is "bad", no matter what it is.

Good examples can routinely be found on this board, as conservatives and Republicans regularly call Democrats and liberals "nazi, communist", or whatever other bad words they think will help push their agenda. Yeah, I hear Democrats and liberals call Republicans and conservatives the same thing on occasion, but it happens less than on the conservative side.

And, my question is................what would that great conservative Republican icon that used to be one of the big people in the GOP (Reagan) think if he heard his fellow Republicans today?

Back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, that was a viewpoint held by very few on the fringe.

Very few?

Didn't Teddy Kennedy ask Andropov for help to defeat Reagan?

Like Western nations, Russia has unmanned underwater drones.

Whoever blew up the pipelines undoubtedly used their utmost of covert means.

IMO, it's not credible that an advanced country would allow their surface ships to be seen in the vicinity shortly before the sabotage.

I know you said submarines, but CNN said ships and submarines, and they went on to state that it is nothing unusual, as one would expect in the Baltic Sea.

In addition to drones, other possibilities include pipeline crawlers or even frogmen launched from commercial ships, but the latter is not very likely even though technically feasible for a human in scuba gear to descend to the depths of the pipelines (80-100m).

Regards,
Jim

"Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs, according to the report."

Isn't it likely that Russian ships/subs are protecting the pipeline? Common sense indicates that the "Green" radicals are more likely to blow up a pipeline for various reasons and the current US administration supports the concept.

"Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs, according to the report."

Denmark reveals 16-inch cylindrical item found on seabed which could provide vital clue​

69070271-11898543-image-a-80_1679658140591.jpg

Could this be the underwater microphone used to pick up the acoustic signal sent from the buoy which was used to detonate the explosives the West placed on the pipeline three months before the explosion?

Last edited:

Denmark reveals 16-inch cylindrical item found on seabed which could provide vital clue​

69070271-11898543-image-a-80_1679658140591.jpg

Could this be the underwater microphone used to pick up the acoustic signal sent from the buoy which was used to detonate the explosives the West placed on the pipeline three months before the explosion?

With that much growth? Unlikely.

And your idea is?

MUFF-1P.JPG
auray_wss_2018_pro_matrixwindsheild_20mm_di_850313.jpg

Those are not underwater microphones. Growth underwater is affected by many factors. Temperature is one. The sea temp there is very fucking cold. Your life expectancy would be minutes if you went into this water. Hypothermia is a killer.

Growth takes time. It takes time for seaweed and such to grow. That is a hell of a lot on the supposed underwater microphone for less than a year. A hell of a lot.

Secondly. A sixteen inch item? Ultra sensitive underwater microphones are much smaller than that.

Here is one that you can use to track whales.

Scroll down and see how small it is. About the size of a cigar. Not 16 inches.

And if it really was an American set up, don’t you think they would make it look like some sort of debris?

Those are not underwater microphones. Growth underwater is affected by many factors. Temperature is one. The sea temp there is very fucking cold. Your life expectancy would be minutes if you went into this water. Hypothermia is a killer.

Growth takes time. It takes time for seaweed and such to grow. That is a hell of a lot on the supposed underwater microphone for less than a year. A hell of a lot.

Secondly. A sixteen inch item? Ultra sensitive underwater microphones are much smaller than that.

“And if it really was an American set up, don’t you think they would make it look like some sort of debris?”

It was a bomb. How would someone make it look like debris?

And if it really was an American set up, don’t you think they would make it look like some sort of debris?
Thanks. but we have no idea what this microphone may look like. Not sure that is growth on it; looks like possibly a fuzzy cover with some fine sediment on it.

1679769950823.png

It was just speculation about what the thing in the picture might be, could be something else, but you haven't offered anything, except that it is covered in too much growth. :) The danes say they will retreive the suspicious item.

Thanks. but we have no idea what this microphone may look like. Not sure that is growth on it; looks like possibly a fuzzy cover with some fine sediment on it.

View attachment 769299

It was just speculation about what the thing in the picture might be, could be something else, but you haven't offered anything, except that it is covered in too much growth. :) The danes say they will retreive the suspicious item.

The fuzzy covers are designed to protect microphones from wind, and spit. What wind exists below the surface of the ocean? What spit would it need to protect the sensitive instrument from?

You can't believe Leftists-Globalists. You can NEVER afford to believe them.

We live in the age of deception and delusion. Look at this place for instance. It is infiltrated with trolls whose only purpose it to disseminate lies, and push a lying narrative. I have yet to meet a single so called "Leftist" that you could actually debate with and have a reasonable discussion with.

They push their propaganda, and you have to push back with facts, and when you have pushed back in the right way with the right facts, rather than their acknowledging you are correct, they simply slink away and pop up in some other thread, posting another lying narrative.

I have had to take the approach that they are always lying or always telling half truths. And you know what? I have been right every single time.

These people are just wasting your time. They post their lies, then you have to do your research to prove them wrong. Lather, Rinse, Repeat Ad Nauseum.

The only reason I respond to them is for other readers who might come here and want to learn something, rather than blindly accept leftist propaganda and indoctrination.

I believe some of these protagonists or antagonists and master baiters are trolls and are either here for the purpose of keeping the conservative base riled up and confused (and misdirected) or they are here to assist the boards traffic (clever)

The rest are just ignorant or racist haters.

The fuzzy covers are designed to protect microphones from wind, and spit. What wind exists below the surface of the ocean? What spit would it need to protect the sensitive instrument from?

I know that, but like you, I know nothing about what a military underwater acoustic sensor looks like :) and...
1679775296323.png

there could be reasons to cover a microphone under water, too., such as reasons of functionality or camouflage (including stealthiness). If camouflage, it certainly seems to have convinced you :). They aren't going to use a shiny metal microphone or similar like you are envisioning.

Forum List

Back