🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Troll-Bot Account Identified on Twitter, Guess What USMB Member Used it as a Reference

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

As these 'bots' get exposed, I think that we will find that many 'Conservatives' used them as reference. And I imagine that some of them actually knew there source, and did not give a damn. After all, how many paeans of praise for Putin did these cretins post in the last two years?

Probably fake news. Every propaganda outlet is reporting this story and there is nothing one can investigate. I guess the account, that is now "banned", never existed. Nice story, though.

What makes the story unbelievable?

"Congressional investigators working with social-media companies"
A "Russian troll farm" does certainly not have an own IP address.

Why is the person a Russian troll?
She was pro-Trump.

Why is the account banned? Are Russians banned now?
The account never existed.

Why is there such a large media covering?
Because the story is fake news.

Probably fake news. Every propaganda outlet is reporting this story and there is nothing one can investigate. I guess the account, that is now "banned", never existed. Nice story, though.

She was pro-Trump.

It never existed? Yeah except someone here actually quoted it numbnuts. That was the point of the thread.

The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

I already guessed it,but looked anyway..:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

MindWars

Isn't this great Trump hate, such mature snowflakes. Act like five year old big babies.

Jenna Abrams on Twitter

Russian trolls and bots disrupting US democracy via Facebook and Twitter
Russian trolls and bots disrupting US democracy via Facebook and Twitter

How Russian Bots and Trolls Invade Our Lives — and Elections

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

The Observer
How Russia used social media to divide Americans
Russian trolls and bots focused on controversial topics in an effort to stoke political division on an enormous scale – and it hasn’t stopped, experts say

by Tom McCarthy

How Russia used social media to divide Americans

Looks like a lot of people, including Fox News, find the story credible.

I think her name is Jenna Jamison.

2118157-jj.jpg

Michael Flynn Followed Russian Troll Accounts, Pushed Their Messages in Days Before Election

Michael Flynn Followed Russian Troll Accounts, Pushed Their Messages in Days Before Election

She was pro-Trump.

It never existed? Yeah except someone here actually quoted it numbnuts. That was the point of the thread.
I did some research and it existed, indeed.
Apparently, she was a normal right-winger, a pawn sacrifice for the next Russian story.

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory' :
"but her messages quickly became more political in the run-up to the election."

So?

jennxikjl.jpg

She was pro-Trump.

Where have you been? In a bomb shelter

His son that got fired was re-tweeting fake accounts as well.

Did he finance a Russian fake dossier? I know someone who did.

She was pro-Trump.

Apparently, she was a normal right-winger, a pawn sacrifice for the next Russian story.

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory' :

So?

jennxikjl.jpg

So you want from denying it even existed to now saying out of ALL the pro-Trump people on Twitter she was the only one that was singled out and banned as a Russian troll-bot?

You really are horrible at this whole idea of defending a position.

She was pro-Trump.

So?

jennxikjl.jpg

So you want from denying it even existed to now saying out of ALL the pro-Trump people on Twitter she was the only one that was singled out and banned as a Russian troll-bot?

You really are horrible at this whole idea of defending a position.
The wich hunt has begun and one of the most influential accounts was now banned.

Analysis | One in four debate tweets comes from a bot. Here’s how to spot them.

She was pro-Trump.

So?

jennxikjl.jpg

Two popular conservative Twitter personalities were just outed as Russian trolls

Jenna Abrams and Pamela Moore were followed by tens of thousands, including members of Trump's campaign.

Two popular conservative Twitter personalities were just outed as Russian trolls

dixon-233774-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-11-Pamela-Moore-1200.jpg

dixon-233774-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-11-Abrams-tweet-02.jpg

Forum List

Back