Russian warship steams towards ship that attacked Syria!

We haven't had a decent war in months. My defence contractor stocks are stagnant. Something needs to be done right away!

:lmao:

Fucking commie fucktard.
The IQ of your typical zioconservative exposed folks....Russia hasn't been communist since the early 90's......Just sad.
Oh, BTW... say hello to Associate Justice Gorsuch.

That's great I cheered him on! I am a populist and a TRUE America First believer. Not a ziocon puppet like President Hypocrite.

Y'all keep making up these new words. Get it out in the open now...define the term 'zio-conservative'.

Note: taking an old term and just giving it a new name counts as being lazy.

I'm surprised the Ruskies didn't have ships off the Syrian coast already. After clearing the Bosporus it's heading south and I've little doubt it's heading that way.

Fucking commie fucktard.
The IQ of your typical zioconservative exposed folks....Russia hasn't been communist since the early 90's......Just sad.

That's great I cheered him on! I am a populist and a TRUE America First believer. Not a ziocon puppet like President Hypocrite.

Y'all keep making up these new words. Get it out in the open now...define the term 'zio-conservative'.

I explained it quite well I think. You SCUM put ISRAEL first and foremost and YOU and President Hypocrite and 99% of the traitors in congress are ZIONIST PUPPETS. You CONservatives are nothing more than zionistconservative puppets.

I explained it quite well I think. You SCUM put ISRAEL first and foremost and YOU and President Hypocrite and 99% of the traitors in congress are ZIONIST PUPPETS. You CONservatives are nothing more than zionistconservative puppets.
Called it. Odium is just another Russian-cock sucking antisemitic.

The IQ of your typical zioconservative exposed folks....

It's commie for "fucking Joooos".

I guarantee we have some attack subs in the Mediterranean shadowing that Russian warship on an intercept course towards our two ships.

Fucking commie fucktard.

So, it is the same thing as neoconservative, except a Bush is not president.

That is pretty lazy.

The treacherous Jews are celebrating!

jew_basic.jpg

Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes

Awesome! Go Russia! Blow those bastards out of the water if they dare try it again!
Treasonous sentiments there....
Says a ZioCon whose first loyalty is to a foreign people and country. mmk!

Fucking commie fucktard.

So, it is the same thing as neoconservative, except a Bush is not president.

That is pretty lazy.
No.
Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes

Awesome! Go Russia! Blow those bastards out of the water if they dare try it again!
Treasonous sentiments there....
Odium is just a leftard hiding in his mommy's basement.

Keep dreaming cupcake. Go spout some more religions GARBAGE maybe your god will speak to you.

Forum List

Back