Russian warship steams towards ship that attacked Syria!

Texan Rick Perry joins the National Security Council, and two days later, the US bombs Syria.....

I wonder if anyone is missing Bannon today?

Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes

Awesome! Go Russia! Blow those bastards out of the water if they dare try it again!
Treasonous sentiments there....
Says a ZioCon whose first loyalty is to a foreign people and country. mmk!

:lmao:

Fucking commie fucktard.
The IQ of your typical zioconservative exposed folks....Russia hasn't been communist since the early 90's......Just sad.
Oh, BTW... say hello to Associate Justice Gorsuch.

That's great I cheered him on! I am a populist and a TRUE America First believer. Not a ziocon puppet like President Hypocrite.

Y'all keep making up these new words. Get it out in the open now...define the term 'zio-conservative'.

Note: taking an old term and just giving it a new name counts as being lazy.
I explained it quite well I think. You SCUM put ISRAEL first and foremost and YOU and President Hypocrite and 99% of the traitors in congress are ZIONIST PUPPETS. You CONservatives are nothing more than zionistconservative puppets.

So, it is the same thing as neoconservative, except a Bush is not president.

That is pretty lazy.
No.

Awesome! Go Russia! Blow those bastards out of the water if they dare try it again!
Odium is just a leftard hiding in his mommy's basement.

Keep dreaming cupcake. Go spout some more religions GARBAGE maybe your god will speak to you.
What's that? You live in your mommy's garage? Sorry, I thought it was her basement.

Texan Rick Perry joins the National Security Council, and two days later, the US bombs Syria.....

Oh the deep staters are missing Bannon. Those who didn't flip to neocon mode to cheer Dangerous Donald's winning bigly

The IQ of your typical zioconservative exposed folks....Russia hasn't been communist since the early 90's......Just sad.
That's great I cheered him on! I am a populist and a TRUE America First believer. Not a ziocon puppet like President Hypocrite.

Y'all keep making up these new words. Get it out in the open now...define the term 'zio-conservative'.

I explained it quite well I think. You SCUM put ISRAEL first and foremost and YOU and President Hypocrite and 99% of the traitors in congress are ZIONIST PUPPETS. You CONservatives are nothing more than zionistconservative puppets.

That is pretty lazy.
No.

Keep dreaming cupcake. Go spout some more religions GARBAGE maybe your god will speak to you.
What's that? You live in your mommy's garage? Sorry, I thought it was her basement.
Go easy on him... he's able to assess from mommies hi-tech. garage that there was "no strategic purpose" so we should take him seriously...

I guarantee we have some attack subs in the Mediterranean shadowing that Russian warship on an intercept course towards our two ships.
Oh, FFS! Intercept course? WTF is wrong with you people?

If Russia were looking for a fight they wouldn't send a single ship. Were not talking about Honduras and Guatemala here.

That is pretty lazy.
No.

Yawn ziotard.

More than likely him "stepping aside" was 'strategery' en-light of this move.... was after all in the security briefing the very next day.

That is pretty lazy.
No.

Go easy on him... he's able to assess from mommies hi-tech. garage that there was "no strategic purpose" so we should take him seriously...
Yawn. Can always tell when zionist trolls have no argument. They project their life onto the person they are attacking....sad.

That is pretty lazy.
No.

Yawn ziotard.
Vivid imagination on that one.... very, very SPECIAL that one is!!!

Breaking Now:

Now the Pentagon is saying Russia may be behind the nerve gas attack as new evidence is uncovered.

Russia's naval power is laughable as compared to the U.S. No story here.

The last thing the Russians want is any military confrontation with the U.S.

The Ruskies will find themselves powerless to stop our attacks on Syria..

Breaking Now:

Now the Pentagon is saying Russia may be behind the nerve gas attack as new evidence is uncovered.
Are you serious? How much longer do the ziotards here take this BULLSHIT seriously?
Yep! Zionist Agent Wolf Blitzer is orgasmically reporting it now warning the situation could escalate. Nikki Haley is scolding the Russian ambassador to the UN right now.

Breaking Now:

Are you serious? How much longer do the ziotards here take this BULLSHIT seriously?
Yep! Zionist Agent Wolf Blitzer is orgasmically reporting it now warning the situation could escalate. Nikki Haley is scolding the Russian ambassador to the UN right now.
I hope the Russian Ambassador tells that nonwhite zionist BITCH to go fuck herself. I am only glad President Hypocrite got that bitch out of the south!

Breaking Now:

I hope the Russian Ambassador tells that nonwhite zionist BITCH to go fuck herself. I am only glad President Hypocrite got that bitch out of the south!
He had to get her out in order to keep her under control. She was an imminent danger to us wanting to preserve our blessed heritage and traditions.

Forum List

Back