Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

Propaganda. The first victim in war is the truth.

To make it easy for folks:

Everything Ukraine says is truthful, everything Russia as sis a falsehood.

There, that is the propaganda being fed to the West.
Right the only thing we need to believe is that Russia invaded the Ukraine and the Russians are committing war crimes by bombing civilian targets. That cannot be denied.

If ukraine holds out long enough, say 10 more days the russian military might have to withdraw

we need to give the ukraines more weapons to fight with
We need the Russians to revolt against putin, the 15,000 that have done so already needs to be multiplied by 10 or 100 or 1,000 times that will end this war. How do we get the truth to the Russian people that's the whole problem.

If ukraine holds out long enough, say 10 more days the russian military might have to withdraw

I hope most of them live to see the defeat of putin's Russia. This will defeat him once and for all. Finally old communist Russia is dying. This death is long overdue and it totally lacks any dignity at all.

The only Russian restaurant we had closed down for the duration they were afraid of being bombed.
After the window was smashed, they finally put out a Ukrainian flag to show their support for the Ukrainians. No further damage has occurred, but they're still closed.

We need the Russians to revolt against putin, the 15,000 that have done so already needs to be multiplied by 10 or 100 or 1,000 times that will end this war. How do we get the truth to the Russian people that's the whole problem.
If the russian military fails to overrun ukraine and returns to russia in disgrace it will be very difficult for putin to hold on to power

whether than means a new strongman or a popular democrat movement is impossible to know

While we are at it how about UN supervised elections in crimea ?

I wonder what would have happened if the South Vietnamese, the Iraqis or the Afghans had the courage and the will to fight the Ukrainians have displayed.

Propaganda. The first victim in war is the truth.

To make it easy for folks:

Everything Ukraine says is truthful, everything Russia as sis a falsehood.

There, that is the propaganda being fed to the West.
Trying to pretend it’s that simple is the real propaganda, like posting pictures of Ukrainian neo-Nazis, but giving the Russians a pass. We all know Ukraine isn’t perfect, but as unbiased researchers have shown, Russia is worse.

Democracy Index(The Economist)

Believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see. In short, how do you know its a present vid and not one lame stream media pulled out of their hats from eons ago? And what if its Ukrainians firing onto their own people while blaming its Russians? Haven't we all seen this kind of manipulations before? Why of course we have. We are living in one now....COVID and VACCINES where citizens are dying not from the damn flu but from the "cure".

Better question is...what is the Ukrainian Elite hiding and who are they protecting at the cost of its own citizens? Biden & Son, Clintons, Fauci, our government and many others do a lot of business there such as biolabs, money laundering, etc...and its not what they want found out. Hence, a "war", complete with pictures. Number one rule for the cabal is wagging the dog. In this case, the Ukrainian people that are NOT part of the cabal.

Then the little people can turn on the oligarchs who can turn on Putin.

Seems a better choice than WWIII
Why do libs keep fantasizing about WWIII?

to be fair it isnt just Tweeners and lefties who are quaking in their boots

some otherwise rational conservatives too

I cant say I told them so because I didnt know the invasion would go so wrong for putin either

but the weakness of the russian military is glaringly obvious now

If the russian military fails to overrun ukraine and returns to russia in disgrace it will be very difficult for putin to hold on to power

whether than means a new strongman or a popular democrat movement is impossible to know
Hopefully not another strong man remember the people will revolt against Putin and the other oligarchs. They would be finished.

I just found a way to donate to Russian families .. dm me for information. Let protect our heritage

While we are at it how about UN supervised elections in crimea ?
Crimea and the Don Bass should both have those elections, supervised Fair elections that no one can contest. Let them have the option of staying in the Ukraine, joining Russia or becoming independent countries. There is no question that the rest of the Ukraine wants their freedom from Russia let them join NATO to be protected in the future. Russia never had the right to dictate what the Ukraine can or cannot do. Sorry it gave psychotic Putin delusions about being threatened by a defensive military agreement.

I just found a way to donate to Russian families .. dm me for information. Let protect our heritage

Why do libs keep fantasizing about WWIII?

to be fair it isnt just Tweeners and lefties who are quaking in their boots

some otherwise rational conservatives too

I cant say I told them so because I didnt know the invasion would go so wrong for putin either

but the weakness of the russian military is glaringly obvious now
putin brought it up, putin is psycho, anything is possible with a crazy person. I know, I'm a nurse I work with them. They tend to do the unexpected, you always have to watch them. The criminally insane ones have to be locked up, or in putin's case, put to death for his war crimes.

I don't think you're going to get many people following you. Their homes aren't being destroyed, they're not being murdered, they're just suffering a little bit because of putin and his insanity.

Forum List

Back