Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

What’s wrong with that?
Right ! Nothing if you don't want democracy, nothing if you want to fear for your life if you speak out the truth. The better question is what's good about that.

Right ! Nothing if you don't want democracy, nothing if you want to fear for your life if you speak out the truth. The better question is what's good about that.
Maybe he doesn’t want a bunch of Homosexuals Immigrants that can’t assimilate to the culture coming into mother Russia

It demonstrates nothing but fear and ignorance to be like that.
So...tell us how it feels for you to be all the above as you wag your finger at others that you THINK you know because CNN told you so and therefore it MUST be true.

Idiot.

A video that appears to show Russian citizens fighting for groceries amid empty shelves has gone viral on social media.

Liubov Tsybulska, an advisor to Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shared the video to her Twitter page. The video so far has over 230,000 views.

She captioned the video: "People in Moscow fighting for...SUGAR. Well, dear Russian citizens, this is only [the] beginning."

The video was also posted on the social media platform Telegram alongside pictures of empty shelves by user pdmnews.

Can you be honest for a minute and answer me straight, do you really believe in this crap or is it just what you wish were true?

Can you be honest for a minute and answer me straight, do you really believe in this crap or is it just what you wish were true?
I believe it. If my dollars suddenly just became pennies, I would go out and buy all the food I could before there was none left on the shelves.

We need the Russians to revolt against putin, the 15,000 that have done so already needs to be multiplied by 10 or 100 or 1,000 times that will end this war. How do we get the truth to the Russian people that's the whole problem.
Forget that stupid wet dream of yours, never going to happen. The whole problem is to get the truth to you, stubborn brain washed westerners.

Forget that stupid wet dream of yours, never going to happen. The whole problem is to get the truth to you, stubborn brain washed westerners.
We have people here in America just as stupid as you are they put their faith in the biggest liar in history trump. You put your faith in a lying murder. That's even worse. Good luck with that. Truth stands the test of time, lies eventually kill themselves but not until they do terrible harm to the people who believe them.

I believe it. If my dollars suddenly just became pennies, I would go out and buy all the food I could before there was none left on the shelves.
I live here in Russia. Nothing of the bull they feed you is happening here. In a couple weeks I hope this Ukrainian affair will be over and you'll come down while Ukraine be rejoicing the end of Bandera rule.

I live here in Russia. Nothing of the bull they feed you is happening here. In a couple weeks I hope this Ukrainian affair will be over and you'll come down while Ukraine be rejoicing the end of Bandera rule.
You don't know what's coming. Old Russia is dying, and it's long overdue.

You don't know what's coming. Old Russia is dying, and it's long overdue.
It's interesting how looking at the same things we see totally opposed pictures. I bet if I say the Earth is round you'll say it's flat. Is it flat or what? What does a semi intelligent life form like you think of the matter?

Let's just say I'm more concerned about the Ukrainians that are being murdered. The Russian people have allowed putin to be their leader for generations, absolute power corrupts absolutely. So today we have this situation. Russian people have to realize what putin has done to them.
Throwing off dictators is never easy. What is easy is telling others what they should do from the comfort of a "free" country

Forum List

Back