Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

A video that appears to show Russian citizens fighting for groceries amid empty shelves has gone viral on social media.

Liubov Tsybulska, an advisor to Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shared the video to her Twitter page. The video so far has over 230,000 views.

She captioned the video: "People in Moscow fighting for...SUGAR. Well, dear Russian citizens, this is only [the] beginning."

The video was also posted on the social media platform Telegram alongside pictures of empty shelves by user pdmnews.

Well, kiss my grits. That story about Russia looking to put nukes in Cuba a couple of weeks back? I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but I think they got sugar covered. :rolleyes-41:

Photos of Russia's future enjoyment of sugar that starts in a field in cuba:
1647511230067.png
1647511249028.png
1647511360758.png
1647511269189.png
1647511310810.png

Last edited:
It's interesting how looking at the same things we see totally opposed pictures. I bet if I say the Earth is round you'll say it's flat. Is it flat or what? What does a semi intelligent life form like you think of the matter?
No you're more the flat earth " archaic " type. Your " might makes right " attitude towards putin proves that you are not unintelligent at all.

Well, kiss my grits. That story about Russia looking to put nukes in Cuba a couple of weeks back? I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but I think they got sugar covered. :rolleyes-41:

Photos of Russia's future enjoyment of sugar that starts in a field in cuba:
Cuba did not vote for Russia at the UN, they abstained their vote, they do not approve of this war.

That would make you russianphobic
I do not have an unfounded fear of the Russians. Russians aren't the problem, putin is the problem. He's totally psychotic, and is delusional fears about NATO drove him to invade another country for no reason. He is now the most dangerous man in the world, he has threatened the whole world with nuclear warfare. That in itself, means he's insane.

Throwing off dictators is never easy. What is easy is telling others what they should do from the comfort of a "free" country
With today's technology it's easier than ever. putin believes he is taking care of that, it's no longer possible. We don't need to tell them anything, they just need to learn the truth.

I do not have an unfounded fear of the Russians. Russians aren't the problem, putin is the problem. He's totally psychotic, and is delusional fears about NATO drove him to invade another country for no reason. He is now the most dangerous man in the world, he has threatened the whole world with nuclear warfare. That in itself, means he's insane.
Putin has 9,000 nukes. All he needs is one to destroy America.. if I were you I would stop your miss information before you get destroyed

And? Fear to look like neighborhoods in America with these ppl? They should be fearful of losing their culture and heritage
One of putin's lies about the Ukrainians was he called them Nazi fascists. You sound you sound exactly like that, just as Putin's attitudes reflect Nazi fascism.

Putin has 9,000 nukes. All he needs is one to destroy America.. if I were you I would stop your miss information before you get destroyed
You're a f****** idiot. You're actually trying to threaten me. You are so sick.

One of putin's lies about the Ukrainians was he called them Nazi fascists. You sound you sound exactly like that, just as Putin's attitudes reflect Nazi fascism.
One of the reasons why the world named Ukraine the third most corruption on earth is because they have a huge population of neo Nazis. There are a lot of groups in ukraine.

You're a f****** idiot. You're actually trying to threaten me. You are so sick.
You’re causing a war we don’t need with your words. Let a man protect his country.. you don’t like it go to ukraine and fight

One of the reasons why the world named Ukraine the third most corruption on earth is because they have a huge population of neo Nazis. There are a lot of groups in ukraine.
Well it sounds like Russia has a lot of them too and unfortunately they're in power.

Well it sounds like Russia has a lot of them too and unfortunately they're in power.
I’d be more worried about the commies in ukraine then fascist. Commies have killed more.

I’d be more worried about the commies in ukraine then fascist. Commies have killed more.
When was the last time Russia had free elections, if ever ? The Ukraine freely elected a comedian / businessman to move their country ahead. Communism and fascism do not allow free elections. That would mean Russia is one of the two or both.

When was the last time Russia had free elections, if ever ? The Ukraine freely elected a comedian / businessman to move their country ahead. Communism and fascism do not allow free elections. That would mean Russia is one of the two or both.
Zelinski did not even campaign.. he was placed in nearby corrupt country. Bought and paid for by oligarchs

Zelinski did not even campaign.. he was placed in nearby corrupt country. Bought and paid for by oligarchs
I understand the propaganda you're listening to. No wonder putin is waging this war his buddy oligarchs in the Ukraine or targeted by Zilinsky. He was a populist candidate who won 73% of the vote. And now he's a hero and leader of a great people. From the beginning he said he wanted peace with Russia. Perhaps putin took that as a sign of weakness, it is not, it is a sign of strength. ÇThe Ukraine's former leader Petro Poroshenko took a hard line against Russia. I believe putin has underestimated the will of the Ukrainian people and their great leader.

I understand the propaganda you're listening to. No wonder putin is waging this war his buddy oligarchs in the Ukraine or targeted by Zilinsky. He was a populist candidate who won 73% of the vote. And now he's a hero and leader of a great people. From the beginning he said he wanted peace with Russia. Perhaps putin took that as a sign of weakness, it is not, it is a sign of strength. ÇThe Ukraine's former leader Petro Poroshenko took a hard line against Russia. I believe putin has underestimated the will of the Ukrainian people and their great leader.
A further example out of putin's own mouth. He said of the Russians demonstrating against the war he called them " scum ". So much for freedom, the " you're either with me or against me " simple-minded approach is in play in putin's russia.

The only thing that will stop Putin will be a full scale revolt of the Russian people. Putin is all in and if it turns into the NATO powers against Russia, that nutcase might start lighting off his nukes.
It can only be Putin's fellow Oligarths that remove him....any one else is a nuke war.

Forum List

Back