Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

I dont know

the russians dont seem to have a talent for democracy
They never had it under the czars, and I never had it under the " communist " regime and democracy since 1991 was a joke. The Old guard has to go, that's the bottom line but they have to come to that realization.

A video that appears to show Russian citizens fighting for groceries amid empty shelves has gone viral on social media.

Liubov Tsybulska, an advisor to Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shared the video to her Twitter page. The video so far has over 230,000 views.

She captioned the video: "People in Moscow fighting for...SUGAR. Well, dear Russian citizens, this is only [the] beginning."

The video was also posted on the social media platform Telegram alongside pictures of empty shelves by user pdmnews.

The only thing that will stop Putin will be a full scale revolt of the Russian people. Putin is all in and if it turns into the NATO powers against Russia, that nutcase might start lighting off his nukes.

I don't think you're going to get many people following you. Their homes aren't being destroyed, they're not being murdered, they're just suffering a little bit because of putin and his insanity.
You want them to starve? Huh

Let's just say I'm more concerned about the Ukrainians that are being murdered. The Russian people have allowed putin to be their leader for generations, absolute power corrupts absolutely. So today we have this situation. Russian people have to realize what putin has done to them.
No you want ppl
To starve to death. Sick bastard

No you want ppl
To starve to death. Sick bastard
Russia is a very corrupt state and now is committing atrocities, war crimes against the Ukraine. I have given in the past to Russian Jews and LGBT rights through HRC in Russia. I'm switching all those funds to the Ukraine. You are the sick bastard for thinking like that.

Russia is a very corrupt state and now is committing atrocities, war crimes against the Ukraine. I have given in the past to Russian Jews and LGBT rights through HRC in Russia. I'm switching all those funds to the Ukraine. You are the sick bastard for thinking like that.
If you love Russia so much why don't you move back there.

Russians are great ppl i give to them for protection their culture. I will fight for the one day

I saw a video today that said the sanctions were affecting a lot more than what most people realize. For instance, vehicle maintenance and repair parts. The guy doing the video bought some oil for an oil change. He got the last container of oil from an auto parts supply shop and it cost him ten times as much as it would of a couple of weeks ago.

Russians are great ppl i give to them for protection their culture. I will fight for the one day
Right now their culture is one of murder and lies under putin. That has to end before anyone can appreciate all the culture of Russia as well as the Ukraine they both have very long histories that once were shared. I think the Ukrainians understand what freedom is now they are not going back to domination by Russia.

Right now their culture is one of murder and lies under putin. That has to end before anyone can appreciate all the culture of Russia as well as the Ukraine they both have very long histories that once were shared. I think the Ukrainians understand what freedom is now they are not going back to domination by Russia.
War sucks but it is a necessity

Think about this.... The entire event found now in the world, puts a huge emphasis on becoming at the least 85% self reliant once again (Made in America), and I suggest every civilized nation takes heed to this fact in order to save their people and their unique culture's.

Becoming another countries bitch (female dog) is a seriously flawed ideology or notion. Just saying...

Allowing any government run by idiot's that is asking it's citizenry to become bitches for them, and for other nation's is another flawed concept or notion.

We have now entered into the Twilight Zone.

It has already started in some places.

When lies become some people's truth, when freedoms are diminished by laws, democracy is always threatened.

Believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see. In short, how do you know its a present vid and not one lame stream media pulled out of their hats from eons ago? And what if its Ukrainians firing onto their own people while blaming its Russians? Haven't we all seen this kind of manipulations before? Why of course we have. We are living in one now....COVID and VACCINES where citizens are dying not from the damn flu but from the "cure".

Better question is...what is the Ukrainian Elite hiding and who are they protecting at the cost of its own citizens? Biden & Son, Clintons, Fauci, our government and many others do a lot of business there such as biolabs, money laundering, etc...and its not what they want found out. Hence, a "war", complete with pictures. Number one rule for the cabal is wagging the dog. In this case, the Ukrainian people that are NOT part of the cabal.
Nothing wrong with taking in the big picture, and gathering all evidence together in order to continue to put the puzzle together. Many have, but it keeps getting shuffled, deflected, lied about, distorted, attacked, and anything it takes to hide the truth in it all.

Thanks for not falling for the bull crap, and remembering how vile and dishonest powerful people can be if they aren't truthful any longer.

Not sure where this nation is heading, but I do know that God will prevail over evil, and yet it will be in his time not ours. Patiently awaiting his judgements. Amen.

Forum List

Back