Russians Insult Obama Naming Black Goat After Him

This thread is full of partisans. Most of these people would be pissed if the Russians named a goat after GWB or Ronald Reagan. :D Such blustering. I will admit that it was funny, but it doesn't mean that Russia is your friend. Putin is a murderer, the head of the now defunct KGB and also was the leader of the COMMUNIST party in the former Soviet Union. Good grief! Lol. :cuckoo: Most of you are just happy because it was something bad about "Obama." Well let me tell you, they don't think any better of the United States in general. Yay, Russia. Shove it up your dumb partisan arse.

oh well, any civility or respect for the office of the President went out the window when Bush was in office. remember when Hugo Chavez came on our soil and called Bush a dog, the left/dem howled with glee and did cartwheels. so what ever they do with Obama is a now. so what, oh well. Obama deserves every bit of it in my book
. Did you notice how majestic Vladimir Putin looked as he walked thru the rooms full of people watching him on his way to take office? How weak and puny Obama looks in comparison while he walks down the hallway of the East Room on his way to issue another unconstitutional decree.

I can't wait for Donald Trump to take office and overshadow Obama and even Obama's better, Vlad.

Last edited:
oh well, any civility or respect for the office of the President went out the window when Bush was in office. remember when Hugo Chavez came on our soil and called Bush a dog, the left/dem howled with glee and did cartwheels. so what ever they do with Obama is a now. so what, oh well. Obama deserves every bit of it in my book
. Did you notice how majestic Vladimir Putin looked as he walked thru the rooms full of people watching him on his way to take office? How weak and puny Obama looks in comparison while he walks down the hallway of the East Room on his way to issue another unconstitutional decree.

I can't wait for Donald Trump to take office and overshadow Obama and even Obama's better, Vlad.

The commie? Yes, very majestic. Lol. :cuckoo:

Dalesmith....... Glancing at your post it's like talking to a drunk person having a diarrhea at the same time........ Goes like this.............. Hey Dale did you eat your beer bottles today? WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA the plen the plen the plen WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gubermint WAAAAAAAAAA mexico WAAAAAAAAAAA birds and the beer WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......... WTF then you turn 180 degrees to the left 180 to the right then flip over......... Dude WTF are you talking about? Do you eeeeeeven realize how silly your post is? It's like having a diarrhea that you cannot get your act together.
Previously I said you are intelligent but nah that was a mistake. You are just plain dumb and stupid. If and when you talk to me again using your rotten disgusting RACIST moron tactics. I will kick your ass again. Got it? Now go back to your Russia and stay there.

Bless Putin.

Maybe yes, because Putin doing much to prevent world nuclear conflict.

But Obama doing it too! Now he's lame duck, but isn't making any "stupid shit" to escalate situation. I don't know, how many bad things he did in internal politics, but in world-wide view US behavior, at least, predictable...

All in all, it was a most successful night of posting here. Faun, charwin, lil Joe and others took a monumental ass kicking and it was done so with minimal effort. I was doing this while posting on FB about other topics....I can multi-task....it's a gift.

I don't want to give them the beat down that I did tonight...but I felt like I owed it to them. I hope the experience will motivate them to do a little researching and arm themselves before they step into the ring. What they may find is that what they have been programmed to believe doesn't match reality. I tried the nice guy approach and it just wasn't working. Perhaps by pissing them off and embarrassing them as I did will spur them on to the truth.

Big time kudos to those that privately e-mail me and tell me that I am helping them understand what we are facing. It definitely motivates me to continue. What it all boils down to is that if we want change, we have to be the change and it starts with all of us....good on ya.
How sad.

Folks who are truly smart don't have to tell others how smart they are; others can judge for themselves.

Folks who kick ass don't have to claim they kicked ass; other will be the judge of that as well.

Sadly, you're so insecure, you feel compelled to do both.

Sprinkle in correcting others' spelling (another sign of desperation) and delirium over thinking Putin embarrassed Obama because some Russian named their goat, "Obama," and the complete picture of how demented you truly are, surfaces.

Btw, that Russian naming their goat, "Obama," is no more embarrassing to Obama by Putin; than Obama would be embarrassing you if I named a cockroach, "Dale Smith."

Savvy?

Some years ago in opposite media question "What's the name of Putin's dog?" was very popular. Because it was constructed in Russian to mean "Putin is dog"...

This thread is full of partisans. Most of these people would be pissed if the Russians named a goat after GWB or Ronald Reagan. :D Such blustering. I will admit that it was funny, but it doesn't mean that Russia is your friend. Putin is a murderer, the head of the now defunct KGB and also was the leader of the COMMUNIST party in the former Soviet Union. Good grief! Lol. :cuckoo: Most of you are just happy because it was something bad about "Obama." Well let me tell you, they don't think any better of the United States in general. Yay, Russia. Shove it up your dumb partisan arse.

Putin isn't a murderer :) He's a former intelligence agent. But ChrisL, why do you talking so negative about communism and Soviet Union? :) The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe).

Putin isn't a murderer :) He's a former intelligence agent. But ChrisL, why do you talking so negative about communism and Soviet Union? :) The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe).

"The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe)."

Maybe Putin can help with the universal healthcare? :lmao:

Massive Animal Rights protests took over Red Square just minutes ago.

Hey, why not, what is this shit of so denigrating our animal-friends?

Protection of Animal Rights, generally, is a hypocrisy, while many people still dying from different conflicts at this planet...

"The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe)."

By order for all to dress white sheets and creep to cemetery and don't create a panic? :)

Oh no. Of course not. Great guy that Putin. :lol:

What is that supposed to mean? America gives away more foreign aid than ANY other country in the world. America is great.

YES Putin thug is a murderer should be charged of war crimes killing innocent civilians in Syria.

Russian air strikes kill over 1,000 civilians in Syria

Forum List

Back