Russians Insult Obama Naming Black Goat After Him

This thread is full of partisans. Most of these people would be pissed if the Russians named a goat after GWB or Ronald Reagan. :D Such blustering. I will admit that it was funny, but it doesn't mean that Russia is your friend. Putin is a murderer, the head of the now defunct KGB and also was the leader of the COMMUNIST party in the former Soviet Union. Good grief! Lol. :cuckoo: Most of you are just happy because it was something bad about "Obama." Well let me tell you, they don't think any better of the United States in general. Yay, Russia. Shove it up your dumb partisan arse.

Putin isn't a murderer :) He's a former intelligence agent. But ChrisL, why do you talking so negative about communism and Soviet Union? :) The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe).

YES Putin thug is a murderer should be charged of war crimes killing innocent civilians in Syria.

Russian air strikes kill over 1,000 civilians in Syria

If true, that is a very, very low number given the number of civilians killed over 6 years of the civil war...........therefore, your low paygrade fails to advance...........:salute:...........

This thread is full of partisans. Most of these people would be pissed if the Russians named a goat after GWB or Ronald Reagan. :D Such blustering. I will admit that it was funny, but it doesn't mean that Russia is your friend. Putin is a murderer, the head of the now defunct KGB and also was the leader of the COMMUNIST party in the former Soviet Union. Good grief! Lol. :cuckoo: Most of you are just happy because it was something bad about "Obama." Well let me tell you, they don't think any better of the United States in general. Yay, Russia. Shove it up your dumb partisan arse.

Putin isn't a murderer :) He's a former intelligence agent. But ChrisL, why do you talking so negative about communism and Soviet Union? :) The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe).

YES Putin thug is a murderer should be charged of war crimes killing innocent civilians in Syria.

If true, that is a very, very low number given the number of civilians killed over 6 years of the civil war...........therefore, your low paygrade fails to advance...........:salute:...........

You are confused. Go read national enquirer to update yourself.

"The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe)."

Maybe Putin can help with the universal healthcare? :lmao:

What is that supposed to mean? America gives away more foreign aid than ANY other country in the world. America is great.

No doubt, but how America became welfare state from country, described in stories of Jack London and O'Henry? :)

"The real effect of USSR existance for the american folks, I think, was positive - it forced your government to create and upkeep "welfare state" in US (and in Europe)."

What is that supposed to mean? America gives away more foreign aid than ANY other country in the world. America is great.

No doubt, but how America became welfare state from country, described in stories of Jack London and O'Henry? :)
We want the welfare state abolished.

Yeah, he disturbed to innocent ISIS civilians to make humanitarian mass murders of syrian christian terrorists, including, offcourse, oldman-terrorists, women-terrorists, child-terrorists and baby-terrorists. He also tried to prevent free business of conventional trading of slaves, made by ezidi civilian women-terrorists - such a violation of free choice of ezidi women, like Nadya Murad to be a sexual slave for innocent ISIS civilian, to help them in their difficult humanitarian initiatives of conventional and progressive ethnic and religious cleansings... Such an evil monster, personally eating bleeded babies at each breakfast!

Because USSR has fallen?

Because USSR has fallen?
No because I hate r-selected rabbit-like commies.

Because USSR has fallen?

You have a personal reason to hate them, or just following the media sight?

Whaaat? We just went through a recession. I could mention a lot more "bad" things about your country, you know? You should watch out. :D

Yeah, he disturbed to innocent ISIS civilians to make humanitarian mass murders of syrian christian terrorists, including, offcourse, oldman-terrorists, women-terrorists, child-terrorists and baby-terrorists. He also tried to prevent free business of conventional trading of slaves, made by ezidi civilian women-terrorists - such a violation of free choice of ezidi women, like Nadya Murad to be a sexual slave for innocent ISIS civilian, to help them in their difficult humanitarian initiatives of conventional and progressive ethnic and religious cleansings... Such an evil monster, personally eating bleeded babies at each breakfast!

You are very confused comrade.

You are very confused comrade.

Btw, I'm not communist :) I just like to ask uncomfortable questions and dig a truth :)

Because USSR has fallen?

I have an evolutionary biological reason, a survival reason....to hate them.

Because USSR has fallen?

No need to compare them to cute bunny rabbits!

Whaaat? We just went through a recession. I could mention a lot more "bad" things about your country, you know? You should watch out. :D

Wait a second.
What we can see in US in 1930? Famine, unemployment, depression...

upload_2016-5-20_18-20-11.png

What we can see in US in 1960? Happiness, baby boom, prosperity of all population.

NYC87156.jpg

Where all middle-class people got money for this? Government helped them, taking this money from richmans... How it could be - richmans agreed to partial expropriation of their funds towards other US population? Do you strongly believe in charity and humanism of millionaires?

Because USSR has fallen?

Like neandarthals hated cromagnons? :)

Wait a second.
What we can see in US in 1930? Famine, unemployment, depression...

View attachment 75418

What we can see in US in 1960? Happiness, baby boom, prosperity of all population.

NYC87156.jpg

Where all middle-class people got money for this? Government helped them, taking this money from richmans... How it could be - richmans agreed to partial expropriation of their funds towards other US population? Do you strongly believe in charity and humanism of millionaires?

The economy got better. What's your point? Capitalism is kind of like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but communism certainly isn't better.

Because USSR has fallen?

Like neandarthals hated cromagnons? :)
Like wolves eat rabbits

Forum List

Back