Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

Seems the Russians enjoy mocking Obama more and more now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well.

In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in a birthday hat with a banana going in and out of his mouth followed by projections of the words "Obama" and "happy birthday" in English.

The Moscow Student Initiative took responsibility for the stunt on VK, a social network popular in Russia.

Racially-charged messages aimed at Obama have been cropping up with alarming regularity in Russia. Also on the president's birthday, a banner depicting Obama as the "Three Wise Monkeys" -- see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil -- was unfurled near the U.S. Consular Section in Moscow, The Washington Post reported.

Images of the banner made the rounds on Twitter:

So? Let them be childish. It seems to fit them now.

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

I'm not taking anyone's side. I do indeed hate Obama though, that's for sure.

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

two wrongs always make a right....

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

correction: MULATTO ****** ! :lmao:

Russians are not racist, they believe everyone should be allowed to own a black, for a slave,,

That was nice of the Russians to wish Obama a Happy Birthday, especially after Obama made the comment that nobody will paid attention to his Birthday

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

Why?

I don't see it as racist. I see it as a foreign group saying our nation is run by a monkey. Just as many said about our nation when Bush was President. It is saying a chimp can do the same job as the current president.

I see the "monkey"/President part as the insult.

Liberals see a black man being referred to as a monkey.

And you call ME racist?

MorethingsfrommypicturedumpThethingisIm_3d469c_4754224.gif

President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well.

In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in a birthday hat with a banana going in and out of his mouth followed by projections of the words "Obama" and "happy birthday" in English.

The Moscow Student Initiative took responsibility for the stunt on VK, a social network popular in Russia.

Racially-charged messages aimed at Obama have been cropping up with alarming regularity in Russia. Also on the president's birthday, a banner depicting Obama as the "Three Wise Monkeys" -- see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil -- was unfurled near the U.S. Consular Section in Moscow, The Washington Post reported.

You got it.

I am starting to expect nothing less of them.

They may want to mock our leaders.....but look what they have leading them. A bully with no balls.

Proving to be a good liberal asshole, pick and choose whats right or wrong. Obama had the chance to be respected throughout the world. He choose to be a chimp, it also isn't my fault you still kiss his ass. Karma, lol

Putin is going to want to arm wrestle next, if he find a table low enough to reach.

Not only that but referring to Bush as a chimp was horribly insulting to the chimps of America.

You don't think much of obama, Bush was a great president compared to Obama. Obama is a total failure.

I didn't say referring to Bush as a chimp was racist, but it offended us for eight years. Guess you get to live with it now.
Karma's a bitch.

Every day President Putin puts a new stick in obama's eye by pointing out how weak and ineffective he is. President Putin knows he has the upper hand and is in control.

You really shoot a load over Pootin disrespecting the President? Since you love Pootin soooo much why not move to Russia? I hear food is plentiful and free speech is welcome!

Stupid fucking inbred troll.

Fuck you Howie. I don't love Putin or Russia, and frankly could care less how the situation between Russia and the Ukraine plays out.
Let them decide their future, it's none of our business.

I hope the ambassador intends to file a formal protest, for all the good it will do...

I found it offensive, though not outrageously so. More along the lines of "I can pick on my little brother but I'll beat the shit out of you if you do it" offensive...

With the recent tensions and sanctions flying back and forth between the U.S. and Russia, I can't say I'm terribly surprised...

So ? Have you seen anywhere here that I am glorying in their laser show ? I frankly could care less, I posted this only to show that they continue to blast Obama.

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

Who are you trying to convince with this? :eusa_boohoo:

Well, the rooskies are braver than our conservatives, I'll give them that.

two wrongs always make a right....

Maybe not right, but karma is a bitch. Maybe next time the left will remember the lesson.

Forum List

Back