Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

Why doesn't that offend you?

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

I love it when racist hypocrites like you expose yourselves as the partisan hacks you are.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

I'm not taking anyone's side. I do indeed hate Obama though, that's for sure.

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

YOU brought up race, he only said that he was offended by what you libs called Bush.

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

Not only that but referring to Bush as a chimp was horribly insulting to the chimps of America.

You don't think much of obama, Bush was a great president compared to Obama. Obama is a total failure.

Yes, thousands have not died in wars for his ego, & no US cities destroyed, how "weak".

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Who are you trying to convince with this? :eusa_boohoo:

I'm not trying to convince anyone, and I could care less what you believe. Russia and the Ukraine have my blessing to work out their differences. We don't live there, let them decide their future.

ya, and I like Israeli threads so we can see the antisemitism of the left

You mean the one where Rand Paul says we should end all aid to Israel?

Rand Paul's call to end foreign aid concerns Israel - Washington Times

How come these right wingers don't ever seem to know anything about their own fucking leaders?????????????????????

Aha Rdean but you see with a wave of their magic bullshit wand they viola will now pretend Rand Paul is a lefty!! *applause* If you dont like that trick, they'll now make any opinions and reports of Rand Paul disappear leaving only awful terrible leftists comments on Israel :eusa_clap:

Putin is showing BIG pictures on a screen, what a strong little guy:lol::lol::lol:

Every day President Putin puts a new stick in obama's eye by pointing out how weak and ineffective he is. President Putin knows he has the upper hand and is in control.

Which one is currently being sanctioned by the rest of the world and seeing his fragile economy crumble?

Not only that but referring to Bush as a chimp was horribly insulting to the chimps of America.

You don't think much of obama, Bush was a great president compared to Obama. Obama is a total failure.

Yes, thousands have not died in wars for his ego, & no US cities destroyed, how "weak".

The first part....you know....."for his ego" is simply your opinion and I respect it. But I also disagree and feel strongly in my position.

As for the second part.....no US cities destroyed. I certainly hope that remains to be true for eons. But one thing I have learned....you really don't know the consequences of policies for years after they are enacted.

And in my opinion, as we near the end of the first quarter of this century, President Bush will be positively credited with his actions and President Obama will be blamed for his actions.

I emphasize.....my opinion based on my observations...I don't expect many of you to agree.

Every day President Putin puts a new stick in obama's eye by pointing out how weak and ineffective he is. President Putin knows he has the upper hand and is in control.

Which one is currently being sanctioned by the rest of the world and seeing his fragile economy crumble?

Putin will respond with Obama dolls you can stick pins in.:eusa_angel:

True......but which one is willing to take military action in an attempt to strengthen his position?

We are all in a wait and see position right now.....but if I were on the Serengeti Plains, I would be more concerned about the hungry lion than the lion that just feasted on a zebra.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, and I could care less what you believe. Russia and the Ukraine have my blessing to work out their differences. We don't live there, let them decide their future.

Sure you dont care thats why you had to say you werent taking sides then avoided that by saying "let them decide their future" like thats what we are talking about here :lol:

Sanctions exist only in obama's mind. Maybe in yours too.

Russia Sanctions Accelerate Risk to Dollar Dominance - Bloomberg

Has "sanctions" stopped France from delivering two warships they built for the Russians? No. Has Britian stopped using Russian oil? No. Europe pats Obama on his pointy little head and goes about the business of business with Russia. Meanwhile, Russia puts the hurt on the US by banning most imports. As customers, they can shop elsewhere. South America sounds good.

And which one keeps getting his way every time he goes up against Obama? Same answer.

BTW, the sanctions are BS, the Euros suffer more than Russia if the follow it. They are dependent on Russian energy and Russia is a big market for them, which is why they barely follow them. Again, Obama making the great stand, Putin getting what he wants. There's a clear pattern in that...

Sure you dont care thats why you had to say you werent taking sides then avoided that by saying "let them decide their future" like thats what we are talking about here :lol:

Well, to be frank, if you look at your last two posts, you are certainly not "talking here" on topic.

Most of your posts that I read are nothing more than jabs and critiques of others posts.

SO I suggest you practice what you preach and "talk with us" about the topic at hand.....as I have been doing with the exception of this post.....making me no better than you.

True......but which one is willing to take military action in an attempt to strengthen his position?

We are all in a wait and see position right now.....but if I were on the Serengeti Plains, I would be more concerned about the hungry lion than the lion that just feasted on a zebra.

Military action is not always the best response....Putin is finding that out

Maybe he could take some diplomacy lessons from Obama

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

I love it when racist hypocrites like you expose yourselves as the partisan hacks you are.

I love it when people claim to love events that never happened

Forum List

Back