Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

LOL The daily meltdown from the perpetually offended left.. I've never in my life seen more sissified assholes until I came here and watched liberals spray tears all over the forum on a daily basis being offended by nearly everything.. It's unreal and funny.. You gotta admit it's funny to watch.. Just picture people like Goober5000 and PlasmaNutz in an adult diaper typing away in their mommy's basement. ;-)

Look at Lady trying to make this about liberals objecting to racism while ignoring the racism. :lol:

This is the bullshit we always tell you guys...Instead of saying anything about racism you defend it by deflecting and making it about the people who DARE to be offended by racism. Like OMG you're offended by racism? STFU!!

:lol::lol:Then Lady will tell you she isnt really defending racism, shes not really deflecting from racism what shes really doing is something other than what it looks like.

Well Lady...Why did the OP post this thread in the first place? To Offend or this is some much needed political news to be reported on?

Watch Lady Tap Dance....Gregory Hines would be jealous at the routine we are about to witness :lol::lol:

LMAO If I gave the first putrid shit about you and your comrades calling me a racist then you might have a point..

Look at her, she doesnt give a shit so much she wrote a paragraph about it. Again deflector, I said nothing about you giving a shit I said you deflect from the racism to complain about people who are offended by racism. Thanks for doing it again

I've been labeled a racist here since Odumbo was elected- the moment I criticized him so I don't give a sorry damn what you or your Zombie crew of nitwits think..

Well maybe you were called that because (like you did here) you excused and ignored racism to be offended at those that are offended by racism. Then you cry about people being offended while being offended :badgrin:

Latest polls show you and your ilk of forum breathers are the last dummies to support this asshole.. Have fun with that..:lol:

Look at that dancing folks! Ignored the entire post to deflect. Go lady! Go lady! :badgrin:

Twoof.. :)

Attachments

• $Obama5.jpg
    $Obama5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 66
  • $Obama6.png
    $Obama6.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 62
Look at Lady trying to make this about liberals objecting to racism while ignoring the racism. :lol:

This is the bullshit we always tell you guys...Instead of saying anything about racism you defend it by deflecting and making it about the people who DARE to be offended by racism. Like OMG you're offended by racism? STFU!!

:lol::lol:Then Lady will tell you she isnt really defending racism, shes not really deflecting from racism what shes really doing is something other than what it looks like.

Well Lady...Why did the OP post this thread in the first place? To Offend or this is some much needed political news to be reported on?

Watch Lady Tap Dance....Gregory Hines would be jealous at the routine we are about to witness :lol::lol:

LMAO If I gave the first putrid shit about you and your comrades calling me a racist then you might have a point..

Look at her, she doesnt give a shit so much she wrote a paragraph about it. Again deflector, I said nothing about you giving a shit I said you deflect from the racism to complain about people who are offended by racism. Thanks for doing it again

I've been labeled a racist here since Odumbo was elected- the moment I criticized him so I don't give a sorry damn what you or your Zombie crew of nitwits think..

Well maybe you were called that because (like you did here) you excused and ignored racism to be offended at those that are offended by racism. Then you cry about people being offended while being offended :badgrin:

Latest polls show you and your ilk of forum breathers are the last dummies to support this asshole.. Have fun with that..:lol:

Look at that dancing folks! Ignored the entire post to deflect. Go lady! Go lady! :badgrin:

Hey Stupid.. I ignored nothing,.. Call me a racist.. I don['t give a fuck. That's the point dummy.

the point being made is that guys like you see racism where racism likely isn't.

In this case, I see it as Russian students seeing America as being run by a chimpanzee...it is a knock on the USA....not on the President.

Yes, I know.....there are those that refer to blacks as monkeys from a racial standpoint.

But just as Howard Cosell meant no racism when he said "look at that monkey run"....I believe the students meant no racism when they made our President look like a monkey.

You opt to see it as racism. Your choice.

It does not mean that is the first thing that pops into my mind.
That's quite the rationalization. I'm sure they would be more willing to admit they were being racist against Obama than you are.

Maybe.

But as I said, racism isn't always the first thing that pops in my mind.

In this case, saying the President of the United States is a Chimpanzee is MUCH more of a knock than saying the US is being lead by a black man.

I know you agree that being led by a black man is neither a compliment or an insult. It is irrelevant.

So why do you think they are making that the issue?
wut? Are you saying the banana was used to indicate that Obama is a black man?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's quite the rationalization. I'm sure they would be more willing to admit they were being racist against Obama than you are.

Maybe.

In this case, saying the President of the United States is a Chimpanzee is MUCH more of a knock than saying the US is being lead by a black man.

I know you agree that being led by a black man is neither a compliment or an insult. It is irrelevant.

Not fair Ravi. I expect better of you. Do it again, and I will end the discussion with you. I know, you don't give a crap. Whatever......

I said the banana was used to say United States is led by a chimpanzee.

If you say it is racist, then you are saying that they are mocking the US for being led by a black man...

Anyone notice that the Russians use the same anti-Obama propaganda as Republicans?

Okay, let's look at it rationally.

If comparing a black person to a chimpanzee or the like is NOT a racial slur, as most of you RWnuts are claiming, i.e., it's not racist...

what IS a racial slur?

Or are you implying there's no such thing?

Name some imagery or caricature that is in fact racist.

Why doesn't that offend you?

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

Bush is a white guy in case you haven't noticed.

So the "lack of" intelligence of a white man can be mocked with the image of a monkey, but the "lack of": intelligence man can not be?

So what is the politically correct way to insult the intelligence of a black man?

Or is insulting the intelligence of a black man deemed as racist all together?

Why do you continue to make separate rules for different races?

Maybe.

Not fair Ravi. I expect better of you. Do it again, and I will end the discussion with you. I know, you don't give a crap. Whatever......

If you say it is racist, then you are saying that they are mocking the US for being led by a black man...
You aren't making a whole lot of sense. If they are calling him a monkey they are mocking him with their birthday wishes to him.

If comparing a black person to a chimpanzee or the like is NOT a racial slur, as most of you RWnuts are claiming, i.e., it's not racist...

what IS a racial slur?

Oh, it's a racial slur, alright.

That's as obvious as the complete and total Russian lack of respect for Obama.

In the end, this isn't about racial slurs.

In the end, it's about Obama's weakness, both real and perceived.

And the adverse ways in which that impacts upon America's well-being and its place in the world.

what IS a racial slur?

there are many times the image of a monkey is a racial slur.

But there are times when it is not.

Now, seeing as the image of a monkey has been used to insult the intelligence of President Bush many times, I immediately took this situation as an insult of the intelligence of President Obama...and thus an insult to the country as a whole.

Why is this so hard to understand?

The Russians invade a sovereign country with tanks and planes, steal a billion American computer passwords and mock the president while the low information left whines about it and tries to claim that Putin is a member of the Tea Party. How ignorant can you get?

The laser stunt is nothing short of being disrespectful of our President and our country.

I'm not sure if the bananna is racist or just disrespectful, Bush was called a chimp for eight years and it may just be carry over.

We don't know what the intent was, so tough to say it is racist or not.

Also we don't know if Putin ordered this or it was a prank by Russian citizens, either way Russia out of repect should condemn the action. But we won't see that.

Putin is a classless thug.

Both sides in this thread have also been classless and they seem to be fine with that. So if we as Americans can act that way toward each other, then the rest of world will see it as okay.

You aren't making a whole lot of sense. If they are calling him a monkey they are mocking him with their birthday wishes to him.

And I am seeing this as them not really wishing him a happy birthday....but instead taking advantage of the situation to mock the united states by saying we are being led by a Chimpanzee.....as they would have done if it were the birthday and Obama was white.

When people say "that company must be run by a bunch of monkeys", I don't automatically assume they mean it is being run by a bunch of black men.

I assume they mean it is being run by a bunch of idiots.

Last edited:
Russians do not have the same concept of racial slurs as we do. The depiction wasn't racist because the meaning isn't the same in Russia as it is here. There are very few black people in Russia. The ones that are there haven't played the race card.

Forum List

Back