Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

Okay, let's look at it rationally.

If comparing a black person to a chimpanzee or the like is NOT a racial slur, as most of you RWnuts are claiming, i.e., it's not racist...

what IS a racial slur?

Or are you implying there's no such thing?

Name some imagery or caricature that is in fact racist.

there are many times the image of a monkey is a racial slur.

But there are times when it is not.

Now, seeing as the image of a monkey has been used to insult the intelligence of President Bush many times, I immediately took this situation as an insult of the intelligence of President Obama...and thus an insult to the country as a whole.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Another person who doesn't recall that George Bush is white. Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!

If comparing a black person to a chimpanzee or the like is NOT a racial slur, as most of you RWnuts are claiming, i.e., it's not racist...

what IS a racial slur?

Now, seeing as the image of a monkey has been used to insult the intelligence of President Bush many times, I immediately took this situation as an insult of the intelligence of President Obama...and thus an insult to the country as a whole.

Another person who doesn't recall that George Bush is white. Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!

Wow. You truly must lack intelligence if that is your take on what I am saying.

So that being said, I am done trying to explain it to you.

You are as dumb as a monkey.

what IS a racial slur?

Oh, it's a racial slur, alright.

That's as obvious as the complete and total Russian lack of respect for Obama.

In the end, this isn't about racial slurs.

In the end, it's about Obama's weakness, both real and perceived.

And the adverse ways in which that impacts upon America's well-being and its place in the world.

Yes we get it. You miss the Cowboy bring-it-on mentality of Bush and the neocon warmongers,

because that worked out so well...

Russians do not have the same concept of racial slurs as we do. The depiction wasn't racist because the meaning isn't the same in Russia as it is here. There are very few black people in Russia. The ones that are there haven't played the race card.

Your an idiot that has never been to Russia and don't know Russian people.

Russians do not have the same concept of racial slurs as we do. The depiction wasn't racist because the meaning isn't the same in Russia as it is here. There are very few black people in Russia. The ones that are there haven't played the race card.

Your an idiot that has never been to Russia and don't know Russian people.

When one hates one's own country, one doesn't need to know anything else.

You're trying to invent a fantasy world where people don't see race in a derogatory monkey reference to a black person.

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

Bush is a white guy in case you haven't noticed.

We've noticed. You all think the black guy needs special treatment due to his being lesser than the white guy.

I am curious...

Are we allowed to question the intelligence of a black man without it being deemed as racist?

You're trying to invent a fantasy world where people don't see race in a derogatory monkey reference to a black person.

No I am not. I made it quite clear that a monkey most certainly has been used as a racial slur....and I know when it is done for that reason.

But a "monkey", in politics has been used to question the intelligence of a political leader.

And that is how I perceived it this time.

Shoot me for it.

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

We've noticed. You all think the black guy needs special treatment due to his being lesser than the white guy.

See, this is what normal America is up against...

...the modern American conservative thinking that refraining from the use of racial slurs is now somehow giving people of color 'special treatment'.

...and still the RWnuts can't figure out why conservatism always loses in the long run...

Surely you are being sarcastic and playing stupid and making believe you don't comprehend the fact that very often words and phrases have duel meanings?

The latest feature of Conservatopia now manifests itself:

Comparing a liberal person of color to a primate is not a racial slur...

...but calling a conservative person of color an uncle tom is!

Comedy at its best.

...the modern American conservative thinking that refraining from the use of racial slurs is now somehow giving people of color 'special treatment'.

...and still the RWnuts can't figure out why conservatism always loses in the long run...

your problem, in my eyes, is that you are wrapped up in the race of our President.

It does not mean that every knock on him is racially motivated.

If I were to call him an idiot, you would say "only a racist thinks all black men are idiots"

If I were to say "he is as dumb as a monkey", You would say "it is racist to compare a black man to a monkey"

If I were to say "The President has some poor people in his administration. He need to clean house", you would say "what are you saying? Because he is black he should clean peples houses?"

Now you can deny it......but that Is EXACTLY what you do.

LOL! What BS. Russians threw a banana at a black soccer player. They aren't stupid just because you say so.

Comedy at its best.

When chimpanzee is used...it can be racial or it can mean "stupid"

When Uncle Tom is used...it means only one thing....unless the guys name is tom and he is an uncle.

You truly are as dumb as a monkey.

(I hope you are not black or I just showed an act of racism!)

LOL! What BS. Russians threw a banana at a black soccer player. They aren't stupid just because you say so.

Is that true?

I did not hear about that. During the world cup?

your problem, in my eyes, is that you are wrapped up in the race of our President.

It does not mean that every knock on him is racially motivated.

If I were to call him an idiot, you would say "only a racist thinks all black men are idiots"

If I were to say "he is as dumb as a monkey", You would say "it is racist to compare a black man to a monkey"

If I were to say "The President has some poor people in his administration. He need to clean house", you would say "what are you saying? Because he is black he should clean peples houses?"

Now you can deny it......but that Is EXACTLY what you do.

If I do that then it should be easy for you to cite the posts where I've done it.

LMAO If I gave the first putrid shit about you and your comrades calling me a racist then you might have a point..

Look at her, she doesnt give a shit so much she wrote a paragraph about it. Again deflector, I said nothing about you giving a shit I said you deflect from the racism to complain about people who are offended by racism. Thanks for doing it again

Well maybe you were called that because (like you did here) you excused and ignored racism to be offended at those that are offended by racism. Then you cry about people being offended while being offended :badgrin:

Latest polls show you and your ilk of forum breathers are the last dummies to support this asshole.. Have fun with that..:lol:

Look at that dancing folks! Ignored the entire post to deflect. Go lady! Go lady! :badgrin:

Hey Stupid.. I ignored nothing,.. Call me a racist.. I don['t give a fuck. That's the point dummy.

Yeah you did...you are more offended at people being offended at racism than you are at the fucking racism. Then you offer nothing but cute cartoons because you are talking yourself into circles of irrational silliness

Comedy at its best.

When chimpanzee is used...it can be racial or it can mean "stupid"

When Uncle Tom is used...it means only one thing....unless the guys name is tom and he is an uncle.

You truly are as dumb as a monkey.

(I hope you are not black or I just showed an act of racism!)

So I guess Robert Byrd was right when he once claimed that using the word ****** was not racist because there was such a thing as a white ******?

Goddam you people get worse every day.

Forum List

Back