Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

You don't think much of obama, Bush was a great president compared to Obama. Obama is a total failure.

Yes, thousands have not died in wars for his ego, & no US cities destroyed, how "weak".

The first part....you know....."for his ego" is simply your opinion and I respect it. But I also disagree and feel strongly in my position.

As for the second part.....no US cities destroyed. I certainly hope that remains to be true for eons. But one thing I have learned....you really don't know the consequences of policies for years after they are enacted.

And in my opinion, as we near the end of the first quarter of this century, President Bush will be positively credited with his actions and President Obama will be blamed for his actions.

I emphasize.....my opinion based on my observations...I don't expect many of you to agree.

You are correct, history can only be written long after events.

LOL The daily meltdown from the perpetually offended left.. I've never in my life seen more sissified assholes until I came here and watched liberals spray tears all over the forum on a daily basis being offended by nearly everything.. It's unreal and funny.. You gotta admit it's funny to watch.. Just picture people like Goober5000 and PlasmaNutz in an adult diaper typing away in their mommy's basement. ;-)

Every day President Putin puts a new stick in obama's eye by pointing out how weak and ineffective he is. President Putin knows he has the upper hand and is in control.

Which one is currently being sanctioned by the rest of the world and seeing his fragile economy crumble?

And which one keeps getting his way every time he goes up against Obama? Same answer.

BTW, the sanctions are BS, the Euros suffer more than Russia if the follow it. They are dependent on Russian energy and Russia is a big market for them, which is why they barely follow them. Again, Obama making the great stand, Putin getting what he wants. There's a clear pattern in that...

Russia Scoffs At Sanctions, But Economy Feeling The Pain - Forbes

Given that about half of Russian gas exports to Europe go through Ukraine, disruption of gas delivery to Europe could have an impact on Russia” says Antonio Spilimbergo, an economist and Russia mission chief for the IMF . “Lingering uncertainties about the situation in Ukraine could undermine the confidence of consumers and investors in Russia, which would further affect domestic consumption and investment.”

Russian equities as tracked by the Market Vectors Russia (RSX) exchange traded fund are down 11% in the last month following a similar sized rally post-annexation. Russian equities may have further to fall before investors start buying up undervalued stocks again.

Last edited:

Attachments

• $obama-putin-china-ukraine-war-crimea-sad-hill-news-1.jpg
    $obama-putin-china-ukraine-war-crimea-sad-hill-news-1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 52
I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

I'm not taking anyone's side. I do indeed hate Obama though, that's for sure.

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist
:lmao:

They really believe this

:lmao:

I'm still finding it hard to believe that conservatives applauded Putin for shooting down that plane.

LOL The daily meltdown from the perpetually offended left.. I've never in my life seen more sissified assholes until I came here and watched liberals spray tears all over the forum on a daily basis being offended by nearly everything.. It's unreal and funny.. You gotta admit it's funny to watch.. Just picture people like Goober5000 and PlasmaNutz in an adult diaper typing away in their mommy's basement. ;-)

Look at Lady trying to make this about liberals objecting to racism while ignoring the racism. :lol:

This is the bullshit we always tell you guys...Instead of saying anything about racism you defend it by deflecting and making it about the people who DARE to be offended by racism. Like OMG you're offended by racism? STFU!!

:lol::lol:Then Lady will tell you she isnt really defending racism, shes not really deflecting from racism what shes really doing is something other than what it looks like.

Well Lady...Why did the OP post this thread in the first place? To Offend or this is some much needed political news to be reported on?

Watch Lady Tap Dance....Gregory Hines would be jealous at the routine we are about to witness :lol::lol:

Which one is currently being sanctioned by the rest of the world and seeing his fragile economy crumble?

True......but which one is willing to take military action in an attempt to strengthen his position?

We are all in a wait and see position right now.....but if I were on the Serengeti Plains, I would be more concerned about the hungry lion than the lion that just feasted on a zebra.

Military action is not always the best response....Putin is finding that out

Maybe he could take some diplomacy lessons from Obama

I get your point.

If all followed President Obamas lead as it pertains to diplomacy, this world will be a peaceful place. No argument here.

The problem is, if all DON'T, and the leader of the free world DOES, it opens the door to a very hostile world.

And right now, we are seeing many that refuse to act as President Obama flexing their muscles, as small as they may be.

And if you take a 250 pound bodybuilder who refuses to fight back and put him up against a 150 pound calculus major who has the will to fight as hard as his skinny body will let him, the calculus major will ultimately win the fight.

Now sure, you can punch holes in the analogy like..."the body builder may win him over with words of kindness"....or whatever...

But you are savvy enough to get the point I am making.

Seems the Russians enjoy mocking Obama more and more now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well.

In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in a birthday hat with a banana going in and out of his mouth followed by projections of the words "Obama" and "happy birthday" in English.

The Moscow Student Initiative took responsibility for the stunt on VK, a social network popular in Russia.

Racially-charged messages aimed at Obama have been cropping up with alarming regularity in Russia. Also on the president's birthday, a banner depicting Obama as the "Three Wise Monkeys" -- see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil -- was unfurled near the U.S. Consular Section in Moscow, The Washington Post reported.

Images of the banner made the rounds on Twitter:

Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

Those commie-bastards! Russian commies can't mock our President! Only we can mock our President! :)

So fucking what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlvXtE-tm6M]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Pea (Album Version) - YouTube[/ame]

So fucking what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos]Reagan Bombing Joke - YouTube[/ame]

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

I'm not taking anyone's side. I do indeed hate Obama though, that's for sure.

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

I expect that from the racists on the right because they're slime but I'm disgusted by the Pootarians siding with Russia against their own country.

I'd like to see how long they'd last under their hero, Poootin.

Just read through this whole thread. Dayamn people! Good thing I don't get dizzy, the spinning going on is about to turn this site into a permanent vortex!!
Thanks for the laughs!! :thup:

Look at Lady trying to make this about liberals objecting to racism while ignoring the racism. :lol:

This is the bullshit we always tell you guys...Instead of saying anything about racism you defend it by deflecting and making it about the people who DARE to be offended by racism. Like OMG you're offended by racism? STFU!!

:lol::lol:Then Lady will tell you she isnt really defending racism, shes not really deflecting from racism what shes really doing is something other than what it looks like.

Well Lady...Why did the OP post this thread in the first place? To Offend or this is some much needed political news to be reported on?

Watch Lady Tap Dance....Gregory Hines would be jealous at the routine we are about to witness :lol::lol:

LMAO If I gave the first putrid shit about you and your comrades calling me a racist then you might have a point.. I've been labeled a racist here since Odumbo was elected- the moment I criticized him so I don't give a sorry damn what you or your Zombie crew of nitwits think.. Latest polls show you and your ilk of forum breathers are the last dummies to support this asshole.. Have fun with that..:lol:

the point being made is that guys like you see racism where racism likely isn't.

In this case, I see it as Russian students seeing America as being run by a chimpanzee...it is a knock on the USA....not on the President.

Yes, I know.....there are those that refer to blacks as monkeys from a racial standpoint.

But just as Howard Cosell meant no racism when he said "look at that monkey run"....I believe the students meant no racism when they made our President look like a monkey.

You opt to see it as racism. Your choice.

It does not mean that is the first thing that pops into my mind.

the point being made is that guys like you see racism where racism likely isn't.

In this case, I see it as Russian students seeing America as being run by a chimpanzee...it is a knock on the USA....not on the President.

Yes, I know.....there are those that refer to blacks as monkeys from a racial standpoint.

But just as Howard Cosell meant no racism when he said "look at that monkey run"....I believe the students meant no racism when they made our President look like a monkey.

That's quite the rationalization. I'm sure they would be more willing to admit they were being racist against Obama than you are.

I'm still finding it hard to believe that conservatives applauded Putin for shooting down that plane.

You are finding it hard to believe because it never happened.

I don't know any conservative applauding Putin for doing it.

That's quite the rationalization. I'm sure they would be more willing to admit they were being racist against Obama than you are.

Maybe.

But as I said, racism isn't always the first thing that pops in my mind.

In this case, saying the President of the United States is a Chimpanzee is MUCH more of a knock than saying the US is being lead by a black man.

I know you agree that being led by a black man is neither a compliment or an insult. It is irrelevant.

So why do you think they are making that the issue?

Forum List

Back