Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

You people are so brainwashed it's pathetic. You continually post these links with a story that you think somehow proves something when it doesn't prove anything except your willingness to believe what you want to hear.

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

No what we demand is the DNC stop rigging their nominations, gerrymandering, shenanigans and corruption...

Then Russia would have nothing to report.

What about England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel to name a few?
Did they "meddle" in our election?
China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

You forgot to include Iceland............lol

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

our previous leadership also refused to admit it was happening and his actions driving a lot of it.

DON'T SHOOT - HANDS UP - they found to be fake. yet many people believe it today still and the fake news during this caused a HUGE divide among people.

the only way to get past it is to stop dividing ourselves.

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

See what I mean.. Putin has got his wish by people like you..

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

Well I prove my point...Putin saw a way into the dysfunctions and cracks..and he is seceding..

There has been hate for years of the other side, but to support a country hacking us, and not calling it what it is...
A Terrorist Attack ..

I believe you mean "succeeding", and there is no doubt that his and other nations seek to bring down the United States. It's an old game. We do the same.

The distressing part is that the Democrats are complicit.

Well, this is much deeper than another country seeking... The main goal of the Russians is to cause complete chaos and hate, lose complete trust while they hack the Identities and infiltrate our government, military, finance websites..
Still happening today..

What about England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel to name a few?
Did they "meddle" in our election?
China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

How did that change the number of votes that were cast?

Stop, to me it is not about the damn election.. This minimizing what Russia is doing ,making fun of it or looking the other way thinking our own people are lying is a bad bad thing... it continues on today.

They are stealing Americans Identities to comment on Government websites.

Are "government" websites sacred?
Are there laws who can and can't comment?
Is Eaglewings your real name or did you steal it from some Indian?

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

our previous leadership also refused to admit it was happening and his actions driving a lot of it.

DON'T SHOOT - HANDS UP - they found to be fake. yet many people believe it today still and the fake news during this caused a HUGE divide among people.

Um, "Hands up, don't shoot" WAS fake. If it had any legs Holder would have filed charges.

Whose vote was changed?

I believe that we have been manipulated for along time.. most of us are trusting and in the past what we read was trustworthy .

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

You're hilarious.
Who is denying they tried hard to mess with US elections???
Everyone knows, not thinks, not assumes, but KNOWS that the DNC paid at least 2 firms who used both Russian and Ukrainian officials to find dirt on Trump. Which is illegal. But you guys like to sort of skim over that part.

Whose vote was changed?

Um, "Hands up, don't shoot" WAS fake. If it had any legs Holder would have filed charges.
um...thanks. that's what i said. it was found to be "fake news".

Stop, to me it is not about the damn election.. This minimizing what Russia is doing ,making fun of it or looking the other way thinking our own people are lying is a bad bad thing... it continues on today.

Very important to watch..

Identities stolen for net neutrality comments - CNN Video

Non stop lying everyday only proves that you should be locked away.
Thanks for being upfront on whose side your on. You’ve chosen to be on the side of the country whose goal is to subvert our democracy.
You and everyone of your dunderhead traitorous trump whores.

Attachments

• C4D0E5CE-8E1E-4706-8190-F35629B3AE6B.jpeg
    C4D0E5CE-8E1E-4706-8190-F35629B3AE6B.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 17

Whose vote was changed?

My apologies sir, I misread it.

Well I prove my point...Putin saw a way into the dysfunctions and cracks..and he is seceding..

There has been hate for years of the other side, but to support a country hacking us, and not calling it what it is...
A Terrorist Attack ..

Idiot. Who created this dysfunction? Of course you'll blame it on the right but the left literally hates this country, it's people, and everything it stands for.
Yeah and you are probably a troll trying to discredit the facts..

I never blamed this on the Republicans you moron..

You said that putin exploited the dysfunctions and cracks. Well, I think the left and their brainwashing propaganda mainstream media are the ones who created this dysfunction.

Of course you do...try looking at this not as a party but as an American.. This is not a conspiracy , this is happening right in front of us..
Again look at the threat and not the election..

Why Americans Should Care About Russian Hacking - Center for American Progress

Hacking in general is a problem and not only when it supposedly comes from Russia. Also, if the DNC wasn't playing dirty pool, then their server being hacked would not have been a big deal.

Non stop lying everyday only proves that you should be locked away.
Thanks for being upfront on whose side your on. You’ve chosen to be on the side of the country whose goal is to subvert our democracy.
You and everyone of your dunderhead traitorous trump whores.
You're a liar. I've always been on Americans side, even when we had a muslim traitor for president.

Very important to watch..

Identities stolen for net neutrality comments - CNN Video

So what?
Do you think the decision to end net neutrality was based on comments?
That's what is wrong with you liberals and the officials you support, you believe we should govern on feelings, emotions, internet polls etc.

Well we don't. We try to govern on what is right and wrong.
Net neutrality was wrong.
DACA is wrong.
Illegal immigration is wrong.
Not blocking terrorists from entering our country is wrong.
Not supporting law enforcement is wrong.

Whose vote was changed?

My apologies sir, I misread it.
all good. i can do the same at times also.

Whose vote was changed?

I believe that we have been manipulated for along time.. most of us are trusting and in the past what we read was trustworthy .

and we have to relearn all of that from all "major" brands. we also have to realize site that go hard and heavy in an attempt to make you think/feel something, that's likely "fake" or strongly biased. when i read a "news" article that is more emotionally based, it's no longer news but PR for a given side.

First up, stop buying info from Russian intelligence. Bad Hillary, bad.

Is this your own "cute and moronic way" of stating that Chris Steele is a Russian intelligence operative???

I never said that tard. Steele has publicly admitted in the Vanity article and others that he used Russian intelligence assets as his source.

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

A Terrorist Attack ..

I noticed the hate on both sides, not just one and that is the bigger issue. The two parties trust Russia more than they trust the other party.

The two party’s have created this mess with Russia, call it like it is and quit playing partisan games, that is the only way to rid ourselves of outside influence.

Stop making this a right /left thing distracting what is happening, if you look at my comments I have said that we have been manipulated for a long time. Russia saw that crack, and is using it against Americans...Period..

When they stole the American identities to use of the Gov. website, they stole from both republican and democrats

A Terrorist Attack ..

I noticed the hate on both sides, not just one and that is the bigger issue. The two parties trust Russia more than they trust the other party.

The two party’s have created this mess with Russia, call it like it is and quit playing partisan games, that is the only way to rid ourselves of outside influence.

Stop making this a right /left thing distracting what is happening, if you look at my comments I have said that we have been manipulated for a long time. Russia saw that crack, and is using it against Americans...Period..

When they stole the American identities to use of the Gov. website, they stole from both republican and democrats

Stop trying to mix them up...

Hacking military or banks is one thing...

Hacking the corruption by a politician and releasing it to the public is another.

The only way to stop Russia from meddling in our election is just don't be so damn corrupt.

Forum List

Back