Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

Russia has been a disappointment ever since they refused to do anything about making obama the next James Byrd.

That said, the Russians in Russian government are still better than democrats.

And this is exactly what Putin wants... for you to trust his lies more..seriously look at that .

Democrats lie about EVERYTHING. They are a plague upon the nation and upon the people of this nation. They are a virus. If Russia has an antibiotic, they should share.
Brain dead moron. Trump has lied over 2100 times. All documented but you won’t touch that fact.

Yes you’ve clearly decided to be on the side of an enemy of the United States.
You trumpidiots are that fucked in the head.

No the enemy of enemy is my friend ...

You libtards are the enemy with in.
You’re a fucking idiot and traitor to this country taking putin’s puppet’s side against the USA.

Once again the enemy of my enemy is my friend..

And you are an enemy to the United States of America.

View attachment 176639
Disrespecting and even burning the flag is protected under the First Amendment.
If you don’t respect and honor the Constitution you’re a traitor to this country.

I don't give a fuck... burn it in front of me and find out what will happen.
Blow me asshole. Of course you don’t respect the Constitution. You HAVE to do exactly what Trump does.

AD43A8AC-75BD-4E63-953E-54C46F21210D.jpeg
Yes you’ve clearly decided to be on the side of an enemy of the United States.
You trumpidiots are that fucked in the head.

You’re a fucking idiot and traitor to this country taking putin’s puppet’s side against the USA.

View attachment 176639
If you don’t respect and honor the Constitution you’re a traitor to this country.

View attachment 176642 This picture was drawn by an 11 year old boy.
Even he can see what you mentally retarded boneheads can’t see.
That Putin is playing Trump like a Stradivarius.
And thus you assholes.

How so was any sanctions lifted ?
Showing your stupidity again. Obama put sanctions in place that needed to be activated by the next president. Unfortunately we got a president that is petrified of Putin and refuses to do the right thing.

Since Russia just accused the U.S. of killing a hundred Russian soldiers in an air strike in Syria it doesn't look as though President Trump is showing Russia any favoritism and vice versa. That leaves the Obama administration with a negligent or corrupt FBI which was allegedly conducting an illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign. . If Russia meddled in an election (what does meddling mean anyway) it's on Obama's head.

View attachment 176642 This picture was drawn by an 11 year old boy.
Even he can see what you mentally retarded boneheads can’t see.
That Putin is playing Trump like a Stradivarius.
And thus you assholes.

How so was any sanctions lifted ?
Showing your stupidity again. Obama put sanctions in place that needed to be activated by the next president. Unfortunately we got a president that is petrified of Putin and refuses to do the right thing.

Say what? Those sanctions were activated by Obama and Trump never removed them, the other sanctions are new ones from congress that Trump ignores

8ED5C264-3E71-427E-8A3F-57AA94112E3B.jpeg
If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

"Democrats" don't "believe" Russia meddled "in" our elections. If "you" did, "you'd want to" investigate "Russia" instead of Trump. "You're just" liars.

Speaking of your rampant overuse of punctuation:

[media]

Our intelligence agencies are doing just that.. but without any leadership from the top stopping Russia will not get done.

So you're "reasonable" and you expect Trump to assist an investigation set up and run by Democrats to go after him because "Russia."

And in 18 months of investigation, they haven't gotten shit on Trump, so now they're trying to fabricate obstruction charges.

Hmm ... this is some use of the term "reasonable" I hadn't previously heard before ...

If this is about Russia, call on Democrats to stop investigating Trump and actually investigate Russia. So far the only evidence turned up was against Democrats, obviously they aren't going to do that ...

So when did Mueller share his findings wth you that you’re so sure he “ has nothing “ on Trump.
Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know your president is a crook.

Since Russia just accused the U.S. of killing a hundred Russian soldiers in an air strike in Syria it doesn't look as though President Trump is showing Russia any favoritism and vice versa. That leaves the Obama administration with a negligent or corrupt FBI which was allegedly conducting an illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign. . If Russia meddled in an election (what does meddling mean anyway) it's on Obama's head.

They weren't Russian soldiers, they were Russian mercenaries. Putin disavowed them

“ corrupt FBI”
I see you and Hannity are carrying Trump’s water and preparing for a full fledged assault on the FBI when Trump is indicted for crimes against America.

View attachment 176644

View attachment 176639

No it's more like this...

I get my enjoyment out of Trump making you snowflakes cry and have mental breakdowns..

giphy.gif

Contemplate this latest revelation and tell us who was right......

Netanyahu corruption probes: What you need to know - CNN - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/.../netanyahu-corruption-probes-israel.../index.html
20 hours ago - Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there was "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases. ... Why is Netanyahubeing investigated? ... In Case 2000, police have investigated conversations Netanyahu had with Arnon ...

Corruption Charges Suggested for Netanyahu - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/.../netanyahu-israel-corruption.html
21 hours ago - JERUSALEM — The Israeli police recommended on Tuesday that Prime Minister BenjaminNetanyahu be charged with bribery, fraud and breach of trust, casting a pall over the future of a tenacious leader who has become almost synonymous with his country. The announcement instantly raised doubts ...

Israeli police recommend charging Benjamin Netanyahu with bribery ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › News
21 hours ago - Police also recommended charging Mr Netanyahu with fraud and breach of trust. The final decision on whether not to bring charges against the prime minister lies with Israeli attorney general Avichai Mandelblit and it may be some time before he decides what to do. Mr Netanyahu has repeatedly denied ...

Israeli Police Recommend Prime Minister Netanyahu Be Indicted On ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../netanyahu-indicted-charges_us_5a7bc7a0e4b044..
22 hours ago - He could face indictment after a monthslong investigation into two separate allegations of corruption.

Israeli Police Recommend Charging Netanyahu With Bribery, Fraud ...

https://www.wsj.com/.../israeli-police-recommend-charging-netanyahu-for-bribery-fraud...
9 hours ago - Israeli police recommended charging Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with bribery,fraud and breach of trust in a move that could lead to a formal indictment and is likely to further dent the leader's popularity and threaten his ruling coalition.

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged for corruption, police ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../israeli...netanyahu...corruption.../5e4cb27c-10e0-11...
21 hours ago - JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be indicted in twocorruption cases on suspicion of accepting bribes, fraud and breach of trust, police recommended Tuesday, ramping up pressure on the leader who has served more than a decade in office. After more than a year of ...

The corruption scandals plaguing Netanyahu and his family ...

The corruption scandals plaguing Netanyahu and his family, explained...
After winning four Israeli elections, will Netanyahu be done in by his own misdeeds (or is it prosecutorial overreach)? Here's a primer on the string of scandals and what they mean for the prime minister.Netanyahu is under investigation for receiving gifts and taking bribes. The two main corruptionscandals involving ...

Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery, fraud -- report | The Times of ...

Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery, fraud — report
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends a National Security College graduation at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, July 28, 2009. (Abir Sultan/Flash90). Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit has reportedly approved a full criminal investigation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu into allegations of briberyand fraud.

Israeli police recommend corruption charges for Netanyahu - VICE News

Page not found - VICE News...
20 hours ago - Israel police officially recommended indicting Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahuon bribery and fraud charges Tuesday, following a months-long investigation into two separate cases of alleged corruption. The investigation, dubbed Case 1000 and Case 2000, accuses the 68-year-old Israeli leader ...

Israeli Police to Recommend Corruption Indictment of Prime Minister ...

www.newsweek.com/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-media-reports-801069
7 days ago - Netanyahu is also under investigation in a separate case ("Case 2,000") for reportedly striking a quid pro quo deal with an Israeli newspaper publisher to weaken a competing paper in exchange for favorable coverage. Police are divided on whether there is enough evidence to proceed with an indictment.
doesn't matter. we were still a foreign gov interfering with elections of another country.

why is it ok when we do it but a huge party foul when done to us?

View attachment 176645
If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

"Democrats" don't "believe" Russia meddled "in" our elections. If "you" did, "you'd want to" investigate "Russia" instead of Trump. "You're just" liars.

Speaking of your rampant overuse of punctuation:

[media]

Our intelligence agencies are doing just that.. but without any leadership from the top stopping Russia will not get done.

So you're "reasonable" and you expect Trump to assist an investigation set up and run by Democrats to go after him because "Russia."

And in 18 months of investigation, they haven't gotten shit on Trump, so now they're trying to fabricate obstruction charges.

Hmm ... this is some use of the term "reasonable" I hadn't previously heard before ...

If this is about Russia, call on Democrats to stop investigating Trump and actually investigate Russia. So far the only evidence turned up was against Democrats, obviously they aren't going to do that ...

So when did Mueller share his findings wth you that you’re so sure he “ has nothing “ on Trump.
Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know your president is a crook.

He told me when Democrats on the investigative committees like DiFi and Woody admitted that the investigation has no evidence.

Your pics hilariously back that up as you pointed out they are going on fishing expeditions, which they wouldn't be doing if they had anything on Russia. Didn't think that one through, did you, "reasonable?"

“ corrupt FBI”
I see you and Hannity are carrying Trump’s water and preparing for a full fledged assault on the FBI when Trump is indicted for crimes against America.

Exposing Rob Porter, may be a bit of an FBI "revenge" on Trump's attacks......

Russia has been a disappointment ever since they refused to do anything about making obama the next James Byrd.

And this is exactly what Putin wants... for you to trust his lies more..seriously look at that .

Democrats lie about EVERYTHING. They are a plague upon the nation and upon the people of this nation. They are a virus. If Russia has an antibiotic, they should share.
Brain dead moron. Trump has lied over 2100 times. All documented but you won’t touch that fact.

Name me one lie that was as big as obama/Gruber care ...?

I’ve said this before but it needs repeating.
The Trump whores know
Russia sabotaged our election and will again.
They know Trump is dirty and guilty of numerous crimes.
They also know he will be the last white supremacist president so they’ll hold onto him for dear life.

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

See what I mean.. Putin has got his wish by people like you..

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

Well I prove my point...Putin saw a way into the dysfunctions and cracks..and he is seceding..

There has been hate for years of the other side, but to support a country hacking us, and not calling it what it is...
A Terrorist Attack ..

I believe you mean "succeeding", and there is no doubt that his and other nations seek to bring down the United States. It's an old game. We do the same.

The distressing part is that the Democrats are complicit.

Well, this is much deeper than another country seeking... The main goal of the Russians is to cause complete chaos and hate, lose complete trust while they hack the Identities and infiltrate our government, military, finance websites..
Still happening today..

You just defined the Obama administration and the wider goal of the Democratic Party.

doesn't matter. we were still a foreign gov interfering with elections of another country.

why is it ok when we do it but a huge party foul when done to us?

Well, THAT depends on which side you're on, doesn't it?

If you're on the side of corruption, then Obama did a bad thing.
If you're on the side of Putin, then Trump's refusal to investigate Russian meddling is a good thing.

Contemplate this latest revelation and tell us who was right......

Netanyahu corruption probes: What you need to know - CNN - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/.../netanyahu-corruption-probes-israel.../index.html
20 hours ago - Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli police said Tuesday there was "sufficient evidence" to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on criminal charges in two corruption cases. ... Why is Netanyahubeing investigated? ... In Case 2000, police have investigated conversations Netanyahu had with Arnon ...

Corruption Charges Suggested for Netanyahu - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/.../netanyahu-israel-corruption.html
21 hours ago - JERUSALEM — The Israeli police recommended on Tuesday that Prime Minister BenjaminNetanyahu be charged with bribery, fraud and breach of trust, casting a pall over the future of a tenacious leader who has become almost synonymous with his country. The announcement instantly raised doubts ...

Israeli police recommend charging Benjamin Netanyahu with bribery ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › News
21 hours ago - Police also recommended charging Mr Netanyahu with fraud and breach of trust. The final decision on whether not to bring charges against the prime minister lies with Israeli attorney general Avichai Mandelblit and it may be some time before he decides what to do. Mr Netanyahu has repeatedly denied ...

Israeli Police Recommend Prime Minister Netanyahu Be Indicted On ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../netanyahu-indicted-charges_us_5a7bc7a0e4b044..
22 hours ago - He could face indictment after a monthslong investigation into two separate allegations of corruption.

Israeli Police Recommend Charging Netanyahu With Bribery, Fraud ...

https://www.wsj.com/.../israeli-police-recommend-charging-netanyahu-for-bribery-fraud...
9 hours ago - Israeli police recommended charging Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with bribery,fraud and breach of trust in a move that could lead to a formal indictment and is likely to further dent the leader's popularity and threaten his ruling coalition.

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu should be charged for corruption, police ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../israeli...netanyahu...corruption.../5e4cb27c-10e0-11...
21 hours ago - JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be indicted in twocorruption cases on suspicion of accepting bribes, fraud and breach of trust, police recommended Tuesday, ramping up pressure on the leader who has served more than a decade in office. After more than a year of ...

The corruption scandals plaguing Netanyahu and his family ...

The corruption scandals plaguing Netanyahu and his family, explained...
After winning four Israeli elections, will Netanyahu be done in by his own misdeeds (or is it prosecutorial overreach)? Here's a primer on the string of scandals and what they mean for the prime minister.Netanyahu is under investigation for receiving gifts and taking bribes. The two main corruptionscandals involving ...

Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery, fraud -- report | The Times of ...

Netanyahu to be investigated for bribery, fraud — report
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends a National Security College graduation at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, July 28, 2009. (Abir Sultan/Flash90). Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit has reportedly approved a full criminal investigation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu into allegations of briberyand fraud.

Israeli police recommend corruption charges for Netanyahu - VICE News

Page not found - VICE News...
20 hours ago - Israel police officially recommended indicting Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahuon bribery and fraud charges Tuesday, following a months-long investigation into two separate cases of alleged corruption. The investigation, dubbed Case 1000 and Case 2000, accuses the 68-year-old Israeli leader ...

Israeli Police to Recommend Corruption Indictment of Prime Minister ...

www.newsweek.com/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-media-reports-801069
7 days ago - Netanyahu is also under investigation in a separate case ("Case 2,000") for reportedly striking a quid pro quo deal with an Israeli newspaper publisher to weaken a competing paper in exchange for favorable coverage. Police are divided on whether there is enough evidence to proceed with an indictment.

Once again it's a year old story you stupid moron.

Name me one lie that was as big as obama/Gruber care ...?
“ Putin is a good guy.”
Moron.

Forum List

Back