🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia's Latest Lies? 15 Leopards and 20 Bradleys Killed in 24 Hours?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Analysts such as Ritter and Macgregor have suggested all along that the Ukraine couldn't have any influence in the air over the battle field and so would suffer heavy losses such as this. But is this an exaggeration by Russia for propaganda purposes?

I'd not be surprised given the way the Ukes have Kursk-ed themselves against Russian defense in depth.

They are still playing with the old Soviet attack doctrine without the manpower to back it up.....Predictable as hell.

I'd not be surprised given the way the Ukes have Kursk-ed themselves against Russian defense in depth.

They are still playing with the old Soviet attack doctrine without the manpower to back it up.....Predictable as hell.
If it's not lies then does it have any bearing on weaponry being superior on one side, as opposed to the other?

You're onto something by mentioning the Kursk bridge. Russia is 'demonstrating' something and it could be that they are slowly upping the ante in expectation of hearing 'uncle'.
They won't hear it from the Ukraine. Zelensky is forbidden.

Analysts such as Ritter and Macgregor have suggested all along that the Ukraine couldn't have any influence in the air over the battle field and so would suffer heavy losses such as this. But is this an exaggeration by Russia for propaganda purposes?

According to Putin's propagandists Ukraine had lost 5156 Leopards and 7983 fighter jets from the beginning of the war.

As I have said previously, I track Ministry of Defence reports and Military Intelligence summaries daily .They seem believable and are consistent when looked at over time in terms of trends and weekly average claims etc . But even if you want to assume they are over stated , reducing their figures by 10% or even 20% and Kyiv is still clearly in horrendous trouble . Three factors favour believing the quoted figures .First , RT is now the biggest news organisation on the planet and has moved to improved quality and reliability control steadily over the last decade .It is a league more representative and accurate than BBC for example , imo.Second , I regularly see up to eight different on the ground sources and they broadly all agree with each other. They are unrelated and for them to all be colluding would be a remarkable matter with no known links between them. Lastly . Russia is overwhelming Kyiv and there is no reason to exaggerate .Obviously if you only look at Kyiv and MSM sources you will never agree my comments . But even America accepts that Kyiv has failed and will not recover, and there is now talk of trying to negotiate with Moscow but cutting out the mad coke snorting Midget altogether .Yes , it is that hopeless for the combined US- Kyiv Nazis.

By the way, there are 30 thousand tanks in the Russian Federation. What does it even matter?

I don't think is an exaggeration by Russia, OP.....not at all.

Jul. 23, 2023

"Last week, the New York Times reported that the Ukrainian military had lost 20% of its battlefield equipment, including many Western-provided vehicles, in the first two weeks of the offensive. On July 11, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu claimed Ukraine had lost 26,000 men losses and 3,000 units of hardware in the Ukrainian counteroffensive since June 4.

Media reports suggested Kiev’s Western backers are alarmed at Ukraine’s slow progress on the battlefield, with the Wall Street Journal claiming that they were also “jolted” by the “swift loss” of armor"

It happens all time....

Forum List

Back