Russia's winning, not Trump, the U.S.A, or Republicans.

Mexico has been fucking US for quite some time. And if all it takes for Canada to support an invasion is some harsh language, then they were never our friends to begin with.

If you want to assume Russia, China, Canada AND Mexico, in a surprise attack while the US is distracted by civil unrest?

You are getting to a real threat, I will give you that.

An answer?

Say hello to our little friend.

tenor.gif

As if Russia doesn't have Nukes?

It's called mutually assured destruction. If they really threaten our homeland, we burn it all down, no one gets to win.

You think we are too evolved to be sore losers?
Russia winning doesn't mean they conquer our land. It means we have to accommodate a multi polar economic order.

LOL!!!!!! Why? Because if they take Estonia, they flip the global balance of power? LOL!!!
Because that is what Russia is seeking.
Do you guys really believe Russia will get into war with NATO over Estonia which has population of 1 million? That is a joke of the day.

It's called mutually assured destruction. If they really threaten our homeland, we burn it all down, no one gets to win.

Russia winning doesn't mean they conquer our land. It means we have to accommodate a multi polar economic order.

LOL!!!!!! Why? Because if they take Estonia, they flip the global balance of power? LOL!!!
Do you guys really believe Russia will get into war with NATO over Estonia which has population of 1 million? That is a joke of the day.
That is not what I was saying, Stratford. My response had nothing to do with Estonia, I was reiterating that Russia merely seeks an inclusive world economy.

Mexico has been fucking US for quite some time. And if all it takes for Canada to support an invasion is some harsh language, then they were never our friends to begin with.

If you want to assume Russia, China, Canada AND Mexico, in a surprise attack while the US is distracted by civil unrest?

You are getting to a real threat, I will give you that.

An answer?

Say hello to our little friend.

tenor.gif

RUssia, is not going to become an economic superpower. The EU is already a "pole", China is already a "pole".

This is panic mongering, by people living in the past. The Cold War is over. Russia is not a threat to US.

We are treaty bound to go to war with them over Estonia.

One in four Estonians, are of Russian descent.

I bet Putin finds it hard as you to believe that we are serious about fighting WWIII, over Estonia.

Are we serious about that? We have no interest in Estonia, Russia does.

That is not what I was saying, Stratford. My response had nothing to do with Estonia, I was reiterating that Russia merely seeks an inclusive world economy.

Which is not a threat to US.

RUssia, is not going to become an economic superpower. The EU is already a "pole", China is already a "pole".

This is panic mongering, by people living in the past. The Cold War is over. Russia is not a threat to US.

Wealth isn't the end all be all in modern warfare, and had almost nothing to do with more ancient warfare.

Russia has a lot of good military tech, and nukes, none the less.

The biggest threat about Russia is that the U.S.A is more divided, and isolating most of it's allies because of the Trump admin.

I don't know how it couldn't be more obvious?

Russia's more unified, organized, and apparently now has more allies than the U.S.A.

Putin's clearly intellectually superior over any U.S.A politician, ONLY Zbigniew Brzezinski an Eastern Pole from Ukrainian territories was superior over Putin.
Brzezinski had admited that Putin is an excellent strategist.

The U.S.A is also following Israel like a dumb mule, as Pole Zbigniew Brzezinski also stated before.

The truth is the U.S.A has not only isolated a ton of people over supporting Israel, but now over Iran it's losing the EU, and destroying relations with Russia, and China.

The U.S.A also goofed up in Mid-East affairs, especially with Saddam Hussein, who would've been preferrable right-about now.

Also by Trump fighting ISIS, I hate to say it, but Trump helped Iran + Russia.

The end result is the Idlib assault, with Russia, and Iran encroaching on Israel.

Now Neocons are going nuts, and they can blame their own stupidity, and barbarity.

Ultimately Trump, and also Obama have both played big roles in dividing a wedge between the populations of America, as fifth columns.

I can't see how the U.S.A can win against Russia, at this point.
Round up a few buddies and go change some lightbulbs.

I bet Putin finds it hard as you to believe that we are serious about fighting WWIII, over Estonia.

Is it your "reliable" Media who made even a smart person like you, Corell, believe that Russia needs Estonia?

Estonia has less than 1.4 million people; Lithuania less than 3 million people; Latvia=2.013 million people. All together they are a little bigger that just one city of St. Petersburg=4.991 million people and a lot smaller than city of Moscow, which is about 17 million people . All 3 Baltic states with their low economy don't sound attractive to anybody (including Russia). The biggest Russian speaking population (20+ million from about 40 million) remains in Ukraine (which I'm from).
---
You’d have to have been locked in a wardrobe if you live in the West not to have heard ominous phrases like ‘The Russian threat’, ‘Russian aggression in Europe’ and ‘Russia set to invade Poland/Estonia/ Ukraine/Finland’.

But ‘follow the money’ trail is all we really have to do. Ask yourself who benefits financially from all this scaremongering and then you’ll understand it.
Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia

Wealth isn't the end all be all in modern warfare, and had almost nothing to do with more ancient warfare.

Russia has a lot of good military tech, and nukes, none the less.

The biggest threat about Russia is that the U.S.A is more divided, and isolating most of it's allies because of the Trump admin.

Russia is not a threat to US. Russian isn't really a threat to WESTERN EUROPE. The Cold War is over.

Is it your "reliable" Media who made even a smart person like you, Corell, believe that Russia needs Estonia?

Estonia has less than 1.4 million people; Lithuania less than 3 million people; Latvia=2.013 million people. All together they are a little bigger that just one city of St. Petersburg=4.991 million people and a lot smaller than city of Moscow, which is about 17 million people . All 3 Baltic states with their low economy don't sound attractive to anybody (including Russia). The biggest Russian speaking population (20+ million from about 40 million) remains in Ukraine (which I'm from).
---
You’d have to have been locked in a wardrobe if you live in the West not to have heard ominous phrases like ‘The Russian threat’, ‘Russian aggression in Europe’ and ‘Russia set to invade Poland/Estonia/ Ukraine/Finland’.

But ‘follow the money’ trail is all we really have to do. Ask yourself who benefits financially from all this scaremongering and then you’ll understand it.
Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia

I don't believe that Russia needs, Estonia. My point is that WE don't "need" Estonia, and should not be treaty bound to fight WWIII over it, if the situation arises.

I don't believe that defense contractors are driving policy. I think that morons fighting that last war, and partisan politics are the primary problems today.

Trump ran on Peace. So the Dems, and their Establishment Republican allies, AND the Deep State, took a pro-war position just to oppose him, and the change he is trying to bring.

That is utterly vile of them.

We need a real debate about what our security needs are, and NATO expansion was utterly moronic. It has become more likely to get US into a war, then keep US out of one.

Forum List

Back