Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
1588253248259.jpeg

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display

Last edited:
View attachment 329954
“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

Trumpscum are killing people. So yeah.

View attachment 329954
“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Feral behavior

The unemployment rate is hanging around 7% in the EU while we have 20%. We`re the world leader in Covid deaths so that`s another bragging point for the red hatted goobers. More Winning they call it.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

The chinese disease is killing people

and the prolonged shutdown will kill the economy

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Well that's a well documented, and valid point.

Hack.

The unemployment rate is hanging around 7% in the EU while we have 20%. We`re the world leader in Covid deaths so that`s another bragging point for the red hatted goobers. More Winning they call it.

Most of those deaths are happening in NY and NYC, locations run by Democrats.

So Cuomo and DiBlasio are blameless, even though they told us in early March to continue on with our regular lives unless we were old or immune compromised?

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

You think Joe would "finger"that?

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Joe couldn't find that. In his defense: Not many could and even less would want to.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Good, we're on a mission from God.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.
I think Stacy Abrams is the logical VP pick. She's probably "safe". :)

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

The chinese disease is killing people

and the prolonged shutdown will kill the economy
Never try to explain shit to the assholes on the democrat side.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

If thats what he had to do to get her vote...

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Joe couldn't find that. In his defense: Not many could and even less would want to.
You would need scuba gear

Forum List

Back