🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

View attachment 329954
“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display
Trumpscum are killing people. So yeah.

Your hate has made you stupid.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.
I think Stacy Abrams is the logical VP pick. She's probably "safe". :)
Until Biden tries to finger her and she gets a boner.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

from looking at her picture I doubt any trump supporters want to fuck her back,,,

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.

We conservatives are more likely to condemn individual liberals for their actions or words, OR to identify a certain lib behavior, and attack that behavior.

For example, I have often expressed my inability to understand why blue dog democrats would vote for the democratic party, when they do. But, I've never said that they are bad people for having supported Obama in the past.

That is the difference. We can disagree with people, without having to believe that the means those people are bad people.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

You think Joe would "finger"that?
Seems more like Bubba's type.

View attachment 329954
“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Nah, shillian was already stupid. But there is this:

1ashillian.png

Wow, that's a scary beast. Was that something that was freed when Joe Exotic went to prison?

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.

We conservatives are more likely to condemn individual liberals for their actions or words, OR to identify a certain lib behavior, and attack that behavior.

For example, I have often expressed my inability to understand why blue dog democrats would vote for the democratic party, when they do. But, I've never said that they are bad people for having supported Obama in the past.

That is the difference. We can disagree with people, without having to believe that the means those people are bad people.

And there are liberals who do the same.

But there are also many conservatives who wish to see liberals dead, incarcerated or deported. And those are the ones to whom I was referring.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

The chinese disease is killing people

and the prolonged shutdown will kill the economy
Apparently her lock jaw is not back

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.
I don’t believe you.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

No. She was born that way. She can’t help it.

But there are also many conservatives who wish to see liberals dead, incarcerated or deported. And those are the ones to whom I was referring.

It is a natural result of identity politics. If you define every issue (or as many as you can) as part of your (or some one's) identity, than disagreement is not just disagreement, but a violation of their self and their "rights".

Any disagreement becomes "hate".

Thus a level of partisanship that is rare on the right, becomes more and more normal on the Left.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

WYEHO?

If she says no she's a racist.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Too bad she's right.

It is a natural result of identity politics. If you define every issue (or as many as you can) as part of your (or some one's) identity, than disagreement is not just disagreement, but a violation of their self and their "rights".

Thus a level of partisanship that is rare on the right, becomes more and more normal on the Left.

Given the number of posts concerning withing the worst on liberals, or defining liberalism as a mental illness, I have to disagree with your idea that the partisanship is rare on the right. At least on these forums.

Given the number of posts concerning withing the worst on liberals, or defining liberalism as a mental illness, I have to disagree with your idea that the partisanship is rare on the right. At least on these forums.

I refuse to call modern day Social Marxists liberals.

There are a few liberals here, not many.

Yeah, don't know what political landscape you've been paying attention to but the vast bulk of partisanship and everything that comes along with it (hatred, bile, urge for violence) originates on the right. That's been the case since the early 90's. And honestly, I don't need to look any further than this board or the average Trump MAGA rally to know I'm right. The problem with those on the right (and with a lot on the left) is an unwillingness to even consider compromise. Couple that with conservatives tendencies to roll out the same policy failures year after year and to me, that's what most frustrating.

Yeah, don't know what political landscape you've been paying attention to but the vast bulk of partisanship and everything that comes along with it (hatred, bile, urge for violence) originates on the right. That's been the case since the early 90's. And honestly, I don't need to look any further than this board or the average Trump MAGA rally to know I'm right. The problem with those on the right (and with a lot on the left) is an unwillingness to even consider compromise. Couple that with conservatives tendencies to roll out the same policy failures year after year and to me, that's what most frustrating.

Whoa!!!!
You better notify pantifa!!

Forum List

Back