🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.
I see a significant difference. What conservatives say about democrats....and what democrats say about conservatives (you "forgot" to add") in this forum do make national headlines, are not the
stuff of op-ed pieces, do not have any weight of persuasion behind them likely to influence anyone else.
These things you see here are not taught in actual universities to actual students with actual brains that may be actually influenced by this hateful hag.

These are all things one can't say about this jumbo buffalo bitch. See the difference now?
Jumbo Buffalo are easier on the eyes.
Last time I saw something like that, it was a girl driving around town with a bowl of cereal balanced on her belly and eating it.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display
The truth hurts you assfuck Trumpettes, doesn't it.

Yes fuck every one of you stupid fucks that elected the Virus loving Trump.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

You are really tightly wound

the fake news media has scored a bullseye on you

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

You are really tightly wound

the fake news media has scored a bullseye on you

I'm not the one calling COVID-19 fake news . That was Trump. The stable genius you elected.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Whoah! Speaking of weapons-grade stupid! :auiqs.jpg:
Here comes RealDave! :aargh:

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Each and every Trump supporter: "Not just no, but hell no!" :scared1:

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.

We conservatives are more likely to condemn individual liberals for their actions or words, OR to identify a certain lib behavior, and attack that behavior.

For example, I have often expressed my inability to understand why blue dog democrats would vote for the democratic party, when they do. But, I've never said that they are bad people for having supported Obama in the past.

That is the difference. We can disagree with people, without having to believe that the means those people are bad people.

And there are liberals who do the same.

But there are also many conservatives who wish to see liberals dead, incarcerated or deported. And those are the ones to whom I was referring.

It is a natural result of identity politics. If you define every issue (or as many as you can) as part of your (or some one's) identity, than disagreement is not just disagreement, but a violation of their self and their "rights".

Any disagreement becomes "hate".

Thus a level of partisanship that is rare on the right, becomes more and more normal on the Left.

Given the number of posts concerning withing the worst on liberals, or defining liberalism as a mental illness, I have to disagree with your idea that the partisanship is rare on the right. At least on these forums.

Contrast the way Trump attacked certain individuals while Hillary attacked a large segment of the population.

The difference is real.

Oh, and this-
And this-

We conservatives are more likely to condemn individual liberals for their actions or words, OR to identify a certain lib behavior, and attack that behavior.

For example, I have often expressed my inability to understand why blue dog democrats would vote for the democratic party, when they do. But, I've never said that they are bad people for having supported Obama in the past.

That is the difference. We can disagree with people, without having to believe that the means those people are bad people.

But there are also many conservatives who wish to see liberals dead, incarcerated or deported. And those are the ones to whom I was referring.

It is a natural result of identity politics. If you define every issue (or as many as you can) as part of your (or some one's) identity, than disagreement is not just disagreement, but a violation of their self and their "rights".

Thus a level of partisanship that is rare on the right, becomes more and more normal on the Left.

Yeah, don't know what political landscape you've been paying attention to but the vast bulk of partisanship and everything that comes along with it (hatred, bile, urge for violence) originates on the right. That's been the case since the early 90's. And honestly, I don't need to look any further than this board or the average Trump MAGA rally to know I'm right. The problem with those on the right (and with a lot on the left) is an unwillingness to even consider compromise. Couple that with conservatives tendencies to roll out the same policy failures year after year and to me, that's what most frustrating.

Your hatred has made you blind.

Given the number of posts concerning withing the worst on liberals, or defining liberalism as a mental illness, I have to disagree with your idea that the partisanship is rare on the right. At least on these forums.

Contrast the way Trump attacked certain individuals while Hillary attacked a large segment of the population.

The difference is real.
Sorry, but deplorables are not a major segment of the popuiation.

The difference is real.

You libs like to have it both ways. ONe day you pretend that anyone that is not wallowing in white guilt, is the same as being a nazis. THe next, if it serves your immediate partisan purpose, you pretend that you are only talking about actual bad people, instead of everyone that opposes you.

Hillary was too obvious though. She smeared EVERYONE, who was a Trump supporter, either they are "Deplorable" or happy to support "Deplorables".

That was effectively half the country. And they noticed.

The difference is real.
then why was hitlery worried about us? she lost, it seems she had a clue.

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper

@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper

@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.

7:48 AM - Apr 28, 2020
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
This is obviously a desperate ploy for attention
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
7:48 AM - Apr 28, 2020
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
This is obviously a desperate ploy for attention
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.
If you ever wondered what the N word was about, this is a great example.

Forum List

Back