🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

bronn.jpg

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
7:48 AM - Apr 28, 2020
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
This is obviously a desperate ploy for attention
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.
Most Democrat Voters are ignorant angry knuttjobs like Cooper.
Dems make everything about race because they are racist.

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.
Thanks! Now I can't have sex for a month!

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

If you ever wondered what the N word was about, this is a great example.

I live in a community where blacks are the majority. I had to go to the gas station yesterday. I used my credit card instead of cash to avoid going inside the store. Then that smell of chicken that they sell hit me, and after I filled up my car, grabbed my mask and headed inside.

I got the chicken, and there was only one person at the cashier counter. What luck. Unfortunately, that one person was an elderly black lady that was playing about seventy five bucks of lottery numbers one number at a time. They always seem to get in front of me.

The station started getting more and more crowded with mostly black people. They were standing shoulder to shoulder like a packed elevator, most of whom didn't have masks on. Finally, after standing there for five minutes, the old bat took her stupid lottery tickets and got the hell out of the store.

Various black leaders like the one in Chicago expressed concern how the virus is hitting their communities the hardest. Okay, but who's fault is that???? Instead of preaching to their own kind, make it a racial issue and place the blame on other people--not themselves.

View attachment 329954
“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame,” Cooper wrote in one tweet.

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display
Trumpscum are killing people. So yeah.

What a bitch.

You know, it's gotta be nice to have that kind of privilege to be able to wear attire that comes right out and proclaims "BLACK POWER", and NEVER have to worry that she'll EVER be challenged, or accused of being racist, etc.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

I like it. honest non-pc free speech. qualified for president.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Hey Joe Biden! Look we found your VP!

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.

We conservatives are more likely to condemn individual liberals for their actions or words, OR to identify a certain lib behavior, and attack that behavior.

For example, I have often expressed my inability to understand why blue dog democrats would vote for the democratic party, when they do. But, I've never said that they are bad people for having supported Obama in the past.

That is the difference. We can disagree with people, without having to believe that the means those people are bad people.

And there are liberals who do the same.

But there are also many conservatives who wish to see liberals dead, incarcerated or deported. And those are the ones to whom I was referring.
Dead is going too far unless they are trying to kill conservatives first

and then yes, in self defense shoot to kill

we believe the best place for criminals is in jail

liberals too often want to let them out

finally, deportation

if a liberal is here illegally they should be deported

there is no shame in wanting that

Obese, retarded, racist Blacks as professors is one of the reasons colleges and universities are a complete waste of time and money.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.

She is a racist hack

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

She is a shill for Big Pharma. She is trying to push for free medical at the expense of tax-payers. And she's a professor, but don't know the effects of borrowing when we're already in a great debt.
And so George Soros must have printed out her degrees from his personal computer.
This woman looks more like a beached whale. That she only cares about food. And so she must gotten her academic title in cooking hog maw.

Forum List

Back