Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

typical:
ugly
fat
black
female
they hate the world because of the above
..'''professor'' ----hahahhahahahahah

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
7:48 AM - Apr 28, 2020
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
This is obviously a desperate ploy for attention
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.
She also blamed Trump for making Black women obese.

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.
She also blamed Trump for making Black women obese.
..she adds proof to what I've been saying:
they are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their minds

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display
Not sure the dildo she is holding is big enough.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display
You think Joe would "finger"that?
Joe couldn't find that. In his defense: Not many could and even less would want to.
Just roll her in flour and watch for the wet spot.

.....she proves beyond a doubt to be RACIST and so obsessed with race and hate that it warps her mind
..black femme power = boom...nothing further needs to be said

I don't see any difference between what this professor said and what is said daily on these forums by many conservatives concerning democrats.

We, as a society have become hostile to anyone who disagrees with us, to the point of threats and wishing people dead.
..you don't see the difference?? look at her shirt!!!

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.

She is a racist hack
Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

another black woman that doesn't know historical events of the kkk within the demofk clan. And they still own it. She's truly confused at who is who. the demofks have her brainwashed on the plantation.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.
people died in lockdown. so you seem to be confused.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

another black woman that doesn't know historical events of the kkk within the demofk clan. And they still own it. She's truly confused at who is who. the demofks have her brainwashed on the plantation.
The KKK terrorized more whites than blacks. True story.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack
Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.
are you standing behind him?

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

The KKK terrorized more whites than blacks. True story.
they hate anyone who doesn't fall into their trough, jew, catholic, christian

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack

How is she doing that in this instance? To my knowledge, no Governor said they will open up the economy for black people only.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Why is that? Does this virus have racial preference?

Forum List

Back