🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
7:48 AM - Apr 28, 2020
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
This is obviously a desperate ploy for attention
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.

She is a racist hack
Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.
stating facts, Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering [sic ] racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.
..really funny..we state facts all the time and you people scream RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

"A professor who teaches women’s, gender and sexuality studies at Rutgers University just went on a crazed Twitter tirade, where she placed the blame for the high number of black COVID-19 deaths on “white conservatives.”

According to associate professor Brittany Cooper, Trump’s plan to re-open the economy has a direct tie to black people dying from coronavirus."

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

I feel like most Black people are clear that this utterly absurd to push to re-open the country is all about a gross necropolitical calculation that it is Black people who are dying disproportionately from COVID.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

Not only do white conservatives not care about Black life, but my most cynical negative read of the white supremacists among them is that they welcome this massive winnowing of Black folks in order to slow demographic shifts and shore up political power.
www.waynedupree.com

'F--k Each and Every Trump Supporter' - Rutgers Professor Blames White Conservatives for Black Coronavirus Deaths
www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Us Whitey's must be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddd people.

Funny how you Trumpettes want to reopen everything knowing people will die because of this These will be disproportionately black.

She is a racist hack
Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.
..if you can't see she is a racist, you are helpless

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Why is that? Does this virus have racial preference?
Wow Ray, you really are an uninformed assfuck.

Victims of this virus are disproportionately black.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack
stating facts, Fighting for equality & racial; issues is NOT bering [sic ] racist. If you want to see racist, look in the mirror.
..really funny..we state facts all the time and you people scream RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

You said she was racist. That is certainly not a fact at all but just anotherr indication of your ignorance.
Your problem is that your racism is so inbred into your very being that you don't even know what a racist fuck you really are.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack

You said she was racist. That is certainly not a fact at all but just anotherr indication of your ignorance.
Your problem is that your racism is so inbred into your very being that you don't even know what a racist fuck you really are.
hahhahahahahahhahah
look at her shirt and you say she is NOT racist???!!!! hahahahhahahahahahah

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack

when I give FBI stats, you dumbasses call me racist

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

more liberal insanity and slum profanity on display

Kind of scary the kind of idiots we have teaching our young people! How did supporting Trump cause a pandemic? That's such a leap of logic it borders on farce!

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

“I am saying some obvious things this morning because as a country we are too good at skipping over the audience and we might as well say this to people as often as we can. Fuck each and every Trump supporter. You all absolutely did this. You are to blame.”

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.
I think Stacy Abrams is the logical VP pick. She's probably "safe". :)
That Professor and Abrams should be in Wrestling as tag team partners.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack

......so if had a WHITE POWER shirt, you ALL would not call me racist???!!!
BIG hahahahhahahahahahahahah

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

I'd have to pass, she's way to fat and ugly.
I think Stacy Abrams is the logical VP pick. She's probably "safe". :)
That Professor and Abrams should be in Wrestling as tag team partners.
Super Heavy Weights, for sure.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack

She is abjectly racist, you're a liar.

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

Why is that? Does this virus have racial preference?
Wow Ray, you really are an uninformed assfuck.

Victims of this virus are disproportionately black.

That's because blacks disproportionately don't take precautions. So we are to keep the country closed down, go trillions more into debt, have more businesses close down permanently, because blacks refuse to use face coverings, wash their hands, and use sanitizer?

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

· Apr 28, 2020

Brittney Cooper
@ProfessorCrunk

www.waynedupree.com

www.waynedupree.com
www.waynedupree.com

She is a racist hack
Oh bull. She blames Trump for obese Black women, come on!

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

That *thing* is a professor?

Defund the universities.

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Defund the universities.
The lib academics are practicing good fiscal policy

with her they get two for the price of one

View attachment 329954

Cooper
✔@ProfessorCrunk

Defund the universities.
The lib academics are practicing good fiscal policy

with her they get two for the price of one

Two for one... certainly. Both sides of the whale's ass.

That's one scary fuckin' beast. Imagine the self-loathing that it struggles with. <gag>

Rutgers-prof-Brittney-Cooper-640x480.jpg

Forum List

Back