Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg to miss second week on court

No further treatment, but it's time to give it up Ruthy.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss arguments for second week, but no further treatments planned
  • Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a second week of oral arguments as she continues to recover from a cancer surgery she underwent last month, court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said Friday.
  • But Ginsburg's recovery is on track, there is no evidence of remaining cancer in her body, and no further treatment is planned.
  • Ginsburg will continue to participate in the cases on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss arguments for second week, but no further treatments planned
I have a bombshell for you.

Justice Ginsburg Has No Remaining Signs Of Cancer, Will Return To Supreme Court

Ginsburg fans can rest a bit easier with the news; doctors say that her odds of long-term survival are in the neighborhood of 80 percent.

No way she is going to make to 2024.
Neither is Trump.

He is old, but then Pence takes over. Still no joy for Ginsberg.

• Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a second week of oral arguments as she continues to recover from a cancer surgery she underwent last month, court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said Friday.
  • But Ginsburg's recovery is on track, there is no evidence of remaining cancer in her body, and no further treatment is planned.
  • Ginsburg will continue to participate in the cases on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.

Ginsburg fans can rest a bit easier with the news; doctors say that her odds of long-term survival are in the neighborhood of 80 percent.

She should retire now, and enjoy some retirement before the End.

See what I mean? You just did it again.

No, no I did not. You are quite mad.

Neither is Trump.

Pence will be tossed out on his ass with Trump in 2020.

Yeah, so ?
It wasn't a "bombshell", in my OP I mentioned no further treatment. She's 85 fucking years old, and no "treatment" is going to change that.
She's old, poor health, and she shouldn't be in such a powerful position in her state.

Remember, kids. If Ginsburg retires next year, Trump can't replace her. It's an election year.

That's the Republican rule they made up.

Yeah, so ?
It wasn't a "bombshell", in my OP I mentioned no further treatment. She's 85 fucking years old, and no "treatment" is going to change that.
She's old, poor health, and she shouldn't be in such a powerful position in her state.
Laying prone isnt a powerful position...

Yeah, so ?
And what is her mental state?

She's clearly of sound mind in that she does not want Trump picking her replacement.

Yeah, so ?

Talk to my friend the United States Constitution :deal:

Neither is Trump.

Are you as sure of that, as you were that Trump would lose in 2016?

It is her own hate that is making her hold on to her job, when she should be retired and spending more time with her family and any remaining friends.

Her decision not yours

In additional shocking news, water is wet, and ice is cold.

THe utter immorality of the liberals, is quite epic.

Hear that? Reminding fascists that they don't control other people's lives after all is now "immorality".

Neither is Trump.

Would you like to see my topic which contains quotes of people who were certain Obama would lose in 2012?

Some of the best ones are from election day that year. We had people spiking the ball before the results were in. :lol:

It is her own hate that is making her hold on to her job, when she should be retired and spending more time with her family and any remaining friends.

Her decision not yours

Says a guy in a topic where pseudocons are wishing an old lady dead.

That old lady, is a Judge who took an oath uphold the Constitution, and has a legal ideology that is inherent anti-Constitutional and dangerous to our nation.

She is a dangerous political operative and wishing her ill, is understandable from any American Patriot.

Her decision not yours

Says a guy in a topic where pseudocons are wishing an old lady dead.

That old lady, is a Judge who took an oath uphold the Constitution, and has a legal ideology that is inherent anti-Constitutional and dangerous to our nation.

She is a dangerous political operative and wishing her ill, is understandable from any American Patriot.
One could wish Trump ill using the same logic.

Her decision not yours

Hear that? Reminding fascists that they don't control other people's lives after all is now "immorality".

1. I am not a fascists, you moron.

2. Nothing I said, could sanely be considered believing I control anyone's life.

3. The immorality I referred to was the insane dishonesty of you vile lefties.

4. Also, fuck you.

Neither is Trump.

Would you like to see my topic which contains quotes of people who were certain Obama would lose in 2012?

Some of the best ones are from election day that year. We had people spiking the ball before the results were in. :lol:

NOt sure of the relevance.

Neither is Trump.

NOt sure of the relevance.
As relevant as your attempted point.

Forum List

Back