Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg to miss second week on court

She served honorably and she is obviously in ill health. Why not retire gracefully? What is it with the crazy left?

"Obviously ill health" huh.

Didn't read the link did ya.

Didn't even know you could do that, didja.

Have you not heard of sick time, she has lots stored up. She has one year to go, can't even give the justice for the SC the time of day in election year. Remember!!
Really she is dead, but no liberal will come out and tell US, because if they did, President Trump "wins" again.

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

You're on to something. She's not dead I'm sure but I'll bet she's in bad shape and we're just not going to be told about it till she croaks. They say she's participating via briefs... I say she's a vegetable and her clerks are doing all the work.

Have you not heard of sick time, she has lots stored up. She has one year to go, can't even give the justice for the SC the time of day in election year. Remember!!
Really she is dead, but no liberal will come out and tell US, because if they did, President Trump "wins" again.

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

You're on to something. She's not dead I'm sure but I'll bet she's in bad shape and we're just not going to be told about it till she croaks. They say she's participating via briefs... I say she's a vegetable and her clerks are doing all the work.

Of course if you actually read the OP link in the first place like everybody else you would have known she's working from home via transcripts while she recuperates from a cancer therapy.

I mean feel free to make up fantasies but the story's already up there dood.

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

She’s participating via diapers, not briefs.

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

Of course if you actually read the OP link in the first place like everybody else you would have known she's working from home via transcripts while she recuperates from a cancer therapy.

Translation: she's a vegetable.

Jo

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

Jo

No, she's telecommuting. I do the same thing. It's part of a weird thing many of us do called "work".

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

Jo

No, she's telecommuting. I do the same thing. It's part of a weird thing many of us do called "work".

Nope she's tele-vegetating.
Working from briefs? In this day and age of
Closed circuit telecasting? Bullshit.
Jo

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

Jo

Jo
More like in a vegetative state....if you know what I mean...

rut7iteh5xc01.jpg

Jo

Jo

Have you been in there to observe her?

No?

Shut up then.

Jo

Jo
More like in a vegetative state....if you know what I mean...
I don't wish her any harm....but I smell a pile-O-crap. I have a feeling she's still breathing and that's just about it. All of her statements are being relayed not delivered. It's a dead giveaway....ahhh...no pun intended.

Jo

Last edited:
No further treatment, but it's time to give it up Ruthy.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss arguments for second week, but no further treatments planned
  • Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a second week of oral arguments as she continues to recover from a cancer surgery she underwent last month, court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said Friday.
  • But Ginsburg's recovery is on track, there is no evidence of remaining cancer in her body, and no further treatment is planned.
  • Ginsburg will continue to participate in the cases on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss arguments for second week, but no further treatments planned
That's okay. After all,Clarence Thomas missed 10 years....

• Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a second week of oral arguments as she continues to recover from a cancer surgery she underwent last month, court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said Friday.
  • But Ginsburg's recovery is on track, there is no evidence of remaining cancer in her body, and no further treatment is planned.
  • Ginsburg will continue to participate in the cases on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.
That's because he was busy effing the living crap out of Nita-babe. Ginny's just trapped by a Coma. What did you think he was wearing pants under that robe?

Jo

That's because he was busy effing the living crap out of Nita-babe.

Jo
He's a rubber stamp in a suit.

Jo

Jo

Have you been in there to observe her?

No?

Shut up then.

Nah....gotta be noisy...

Waiting for her to make an appearance....
Of course that ain't happening.

Jo

Jo

Well I know he keeps rubbers around.
But I'll take his briefs ( um npi) any day over
Ruthie ( the Constitution sucks) Ginsberg.

Jo

Jo
They all are.

Jo
They all are.
Hmm, not like him. Some of them vote unpredictably and independently at times. But I see your point.

Forum List

Back