RW's want , RW's get

It merely opens the third ring of their three-ring-circus.

Either way it goes, the Democrats will lose.
No, "either" way, we the people always lose.

There are degrees of loss.
Degrees of evil still leave ya with evil pard, especially when your "two" sides are merely bickering factions of a ruling aristocracy.

It merely opens the third ring of their three-ring-circus.

Either way it goes, the Democrats will lose.
No, "either" way, we the people always lose.

There are degrees of loss.
Degrees of evil still leave ya with evil pard, especially when your "two" sides are merely bickering factions of a ruling aristocracy.

The differences between the two parties in this time are quite stark, particularly since the advent of Trump. I have no use for Democrats. I have a bit for Republicans.

If the lesser of two evils is the choice, I will choose the lesser every time.

We wanted Nancy Pelosi to call off the false impeachment. We're not getting it without a knock down drag out.

bullshit -

weak ass RW's stall, and wait for election results

Que the GOP's whinny bitching about the rules they pass, mere moments after they do.
No shit. Look at the immigration scam. Don had 2 years with majorities in both the House and Senate. Anyone see any move whatsoever on immigration legislation? Gee.

Yep, turn the clock back to 2015 and the bitching roles reverse. The result is the continuing of the status quo. Which seems to be the plan all along.

We wanted Nancy Pelosi to call off the false impeachment. We're not getting it without a knock down drag out.

bullshit -

Siete sez: "bullshit -"​

Yep. the false impeachment is not being called off, because it, too is "bullshit -"

you live in the trump bubble

Congressional Republicans up for reelection got a taste of "public opinion" last night at the baseball game - you can bet your knock down drag out ass they want no part of a knock down drag out impeachment process .....

Except it's not. Quote what Pelosi called it and you might understand. She's holding off as long as she can while giving her crazed base (you know who you are) something to gnaw on, thinking she's actually doing something.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Monday the House would vote on Thursday to formalize the procedures of the impeachment inquiry into Trump and Ukraine, in what will be the first time the House will go on the record on the proceedings.

hold your breath til thursday -

bullshit -

Yep. the false impeachment is not being called off, because it, too is "bullshit -"

Stephen Percy "Steve Harris" is a bassist of heavy metal band Iron Maiden.

Congressional Republicans up for reelection got a taste of "public opinion" last night at the baseball game - you can bet your knock down drag out ass they want no part of a knock down drag out impeachment process .....
Seedy sez: "you live in the trump bubble"​

Do I? If you're speaking of President Trump, the truth is in there. Your problem is you're living out so many false narratives in the Democrat Party, there is no bubble, there is no joy, just plans to ensnare some poor Republican into getting badmouthed to death and then blamed for it. The naughty is on you.

bullshit -

Stephen Percy "Steve Harris" is a bassist of heavy metal band Iron Maiden.

Seedy sez: "you live in the trump bubble"​

Do I? If you're speaking of President Trump, the truth is in there. Your problem is you're living out so many false narratives in the Democrat Party, there is no bubble, there is no joy, just plans to ensnare some poor Republican into getting badmouthed to death and then blamed for it. The naughty is on you.

your Obama hypocrisy make me want to puke -

sthu

Forum List

Back