Ryan: Sessions Should Recuse Himself Only If He Is Focus of Russia Probe

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Democrats rabid response to this fake scandal is not getting the traction they want so far. I love it. AND they look like foaming at the mouth idiots.

:lol: Life is good.

One more time......no evidence.

“Here’s another thing. We have seen no evidence from any of these ongoing investigations that anybody in the Trump campaign or the Trump team was involved in any of this.

We have been presented with no evidence that an American was colluding with the Russians to meddle in the elections.”

Cry liberals! Cry, cry, cry!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan: Sessions Should Recuse Himself Only If He Is Focus of Russia Probe - Breitbart

Is there any American law which forbids talking to Russians?

In fact, the government and Ambassadors job includes negotiating with all foreign governments and Ambassadors. It's normal. And why to talk to Koreans or Chinese is ok and talking to Russians is a crime according to Dems? No logic, as usual.

IMG_0249.JPG

Democrats rabid response to this fake scandal is not getting the traction they want so far. I love it. AND they look like foaming at the mouth idiots.

:lol: Life is good.

One more time......no evidence.

“Here’s another thing. We have seen no evidence from any of these ongoing investigations that anybody in the Trump campaign or the Trump team was involved in any of this.

We have been presented with no evidence that an American was colluding with the Russians to meddle in the elections.”

Cry liberals! Cry, cry, cry!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan: Sessions Should Recuse Himself Only If He Is Focus of Russia Probe - Breitbart
I have to remind myself, that it's been 16 years since the GOP had a brand new sitting President.

When you offer unconditional support to the President, your recent experience with the shoe being on the other foot, will apparently not benefit your current assessments.

There was no evidence that Hillary did anything to be "locked up" for.

But that didn't stop you then

Forum List

Back