Sabotaging

[COLOR="Blue"

Same old self-fulfilling prophesy and run around...The Palestinian authority proposal was accepted by the UN...the 67 borders...
COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

To wit:29 November 2012 – The General Assembly today voted to grant Palestine non-member observer State status at the United Nations, while expressing the urgent need for the resumption of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians leading to a permanent two-State solution.

The resolution on the status of Palestine in the UN was adopted by a vote of 138 in favour to nine against with 41 abstentions by the 193-member Assembly.

Mahmoud Abbas (centre), President of the Palestinian Authority, with his delegation in the General Assembly. UN Photo/Rick Bajornas

[url=http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=43640#.UgUtWyTD_cs]United Nations News Centre - General Assembly grants Palestine non-member observer State status at UN[/url]
[B][I][U][COLOR="Blue"]“We did not come here seeking to delegitimize a State established years ago, and that is Israel; rather we came to affirm the legitimacy of the State that must now achieve its independence, and that is Palestine,” the President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, told the Assembly before the vote.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

Yes, confusing isn't it!

[COLOR="Blue"

Same old self-fulfilling prophesy and run around...The Palestinian authority proposal was accepted by the UN...the 67 borders...
COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

To wit:29 November 2012 – The General Assembly today voted to grant Palestine non-member observer State status at the United Nations, while expressing the urgent need for the resumption of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians leading to a permanent two-State solution.

The resolution on the status of Palestine in the UN was adopted by a vote of 138 in favour to nine against with 41 abstentions by the 193-member Assembly.

[B][I][U][COLOR="Blue"]“We did not come here seeking to delegitimize a State established years ago, and that is Israel; rather we came to affirm the legitimacy of the State that must now achieve its independence, and that is Palestine,” the President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, told the Assembly before the vote.[/COLOR]
(COMMENT)

There is a slight difference between them. Can you tell me what it is?

There is an interesting site dedicated to the US effort to closing the Palestinian Mission.

The President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, used his time to further advertise the victimization of the Palestinian, not to further peace.

While he was very careful not to say the demolishment of Israel, he manage to get in phrase: “unprecedented historical injustice” inflicted on the Palestinian people since 1948." (May 15th, 1948, Independence of Israel.)

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back