🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Sacrifice" for your country

I agree with everything you said DGS49 except the part about when your son died it wouldn't be your sacrifice. It most certainly would be.

Khan didn't sacrifice anything, he LOST his son who sacrificed his own life. His son is a hero and true American. Khan is a grieving parent who lost a son. Khan became a fair open target once he stepped on that stage and started playing politics. His son will never be an open target but a hero.

I agree with everything you said DGS49 except the part about when your son died it wouldn't be your sacrifice. It most certainly would be.

Khan didn't sacrifice anything, he LOST his son who sacrificed his own life. His son is a hero and true American. Khan is a grieving parent who lost a son. Khan became a fair open target once he stepped on that stage and started playing politics. His son will never be an open target but a hero.

Really . Cause the GOP had no problem throwing that lady up who's son died at Benghazi .

Khan makes a good point . Donald has never done an altruistic thing to help his country .

Really . Cause the GOP had no problem throwing that lady up who's son died at Benghazi .

Khan makes a good point . Donald has never done an altruistic thing to help his country .

So that gives him the right to attack Trump.

I don't anyone who does anything for their country and I don't see where it is written we have to sacrifice anything at all for our country.

Yanno.................Kahn really did sacrifice something. I worked for around 3 years in recruiting for the Navy and found that there were times that the applicant wanted to join the military, but their parents didn't want them to, so they didn't.

My Grandparents were very proud that I joined the Navy, and many other people are proud of their children that choose to join the military, but there are those that see it as a black mark on their family.

I wonder how many of the Trump children if they came to him and said that they'd joined the military would have been welcomed? I doubt that he would have been happy that his daughter joined.

Tangent: Kahn's complaint is apparently that Trump "hates" Muslims. He flashed a copy of the Constitution in Trump's face, and accused Trump (in essence) of not being familiar with the Constitution.

Pointing out the indisputable fact that 90% of the strife in the world today is perpetrated by people who proudly proclaim that they are serving Islam - is that "hate," or is that pointing out facts that make Muslims uncomfortable?

What, exactly, has Trump said or done with respect to prospective and recent Muslim immigrants that is contrary to the Constitution, or Constitutional law (which often has nothing to do with the Constitution)?

Nothing.

When did Trump say or imply that it was not possible for an American Muslim to be a patriotic American or a Hero? I don't recall anything in what I've read or seen. And if he had said such a thing it would have been widely reported.

"Equal protection under the law" does not apply to people trying to get into this country. "Liberty"? How does that apply to any of this?

These are serious questions, but nobody in the MSM is even concerned about them. The fact is that Khan slandered Trump for no valid reason, and Trump struck back - inarticulately and crudely. And BTW, asking what that woman was doing on stage - just standing there looking pathetic - is a valid question. Why was she there if she had nothing to say? Can't the guy talk without her standing there? Was she simply a prop? (Hint: yes).

Except create more jobs than any politician, including Hillary. Khan is a political hack using his son for the sake of political expediency.

Except create more jobs than any politician, including Hillary. Khan is a political hack using his son for the sake of political expediency.

Any jobs Trump created were just side effects of benefiting himself .

??? So you're against capitalism? Gotcha.

Capitalism is fine . The question is what has Trump done to benefit America to the detriment of himself . Sounds like he's done nothing , even though he can easily do so because of his money and fame .

Tangent: Kahn's complaint is apparently that Trump "hates" Muslims. He flashed a copy of the Constitution in Trump's face, and accused Trump (in essence) of not being familiar with the Constitution.

Pointing out the indisputable fact that 90% of the strife in the world today is perpetrated by people who proudly proclaim that they are serving Islam - is that "hate," or is that pointing out facts that make Muslims uncomfortable?

What, exactly, has Trump said or done with respect to prospective and recent Muslim immigrants that is contrary to the Constitution, or Constitutional law (which often has nothing to do with the Constitution)?

Nothing.

When did Trump say or imply that it was not possible for an American Muslim to be a patriotic American or a Hero? I don't recall anything in what I've read or seen. And if he had said such a thing it would have been widely reported.

"Equal protection under the law" does not apply to people trying to get into this country. "Liberty"? How does that apply to any of this?

These are serious questions, but nobody in the MSM is even concerned about them. The fact is that Khan slandered Trump for no valid reason, and Trump struck back - inarticulately and crudely. And BTW, asking what that woman was doing on stage - just standing there looking pathetic - is a valid question. Why was she there if she had nothing to say? Can't the guy talk without her standing there? Was she simply a prop? (Hint: yes).

I agree with much of what you said. However, Trump did say he wanted to prevent people from coming here based on their religion. Since then he has back peddled a bit, but you can't stop people from coming here based on that because it is a constitutional right.

I do like where his mind is. But instead of using religion, he should have said the middle-east.

I'm trying to figure out why sacrificing for you country is so noble. Will it cease to exist if we stop sacrificing? I still exist, my neighbors still exist, and just about everyone else who calls themsevles an American will continue to exist so why is it so important that we all sacrifice?

Capitalism is fine . The question is what has Trump done to benefit America to the detriment of himself . Sounds like he's done nothing , even though he can easily do so because of his money and fame .

You're grasping at straws. You know it and I know it.

Nothing.

I agree with much of what you said. However, Trump did say he wanted to prevent people from coming here based on their religion. Since then he has back peddled a bit, but you can't stop people from coming here based on that because it is a constitutional right.

I do like where his mind is. But instead of using religion, he should have said the middle-east.

But saying "middle east" instead of "Muslim" wouldn't have stirred up the base as much. "Middle east" isn't as scary as saying "Muslim".

Forum List

Back