Saddam Built A Better Army Than Bush And The Gop Spending American "trillions"

R

rdean

Look at the facts. Republicans had a clean slate in Iraq. They fired the entire Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of Saddam's men, armed and angry. Many, if not most of these guys now belong to Isis. This is why Isis is so much better at war and organized than al Qaeda.

Bush and the Republicans spent trillions of American wealth building the worst military in the world. One sign of conflict and they dropped their weapons and ran off screaming like little girls and waving their hands as if their wrists were broken.

Saddam held that country together with torture.

Even following in Saddam's footsteps, the GOP failed:

torture_in_iraq.jpg

This is why listening to the Republicans is such a mistake. They fail even copying someone else with a hundred times the money.

Rdean trying to distract from the imminent disaster that will be Obabble's strategery,

Look at the facts. Republicans had a clean slate in Iraq. They fired the entire Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of Saddam's men, armed and angry. Many, if not most of these guys now belong to Isis. This is why Isis is so much better at war and organized than al Qaeda.

Bush and the Republicans spent trillions of American wealth building the worst military in the world. One sign of conflict and they dropped their weapons and ran off screaming like little girls and waving their hands as if their wrists were broken.

torture_in_iraq.jpg

This is why listening to the Republicans is such a mistake. They fail even copying someone else with a hundred times the money.

I agree.

torture_in_iraq.jpg

I agree.

LOL hey RDean, when Lakhota agrees with you, it's time to pack it in friend.

Once again, they can't deny it.

Deny what? That you're idiotic child who introduces partisan blather into everything?

Blaming the failure of the Iraqi Army on Bush and Republicans 6 fucking years after they left office. LOL

How many years did they work on building that army? Who disbanded the Iraqi military?

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

Handing someone a pile of shit and expecting them to weave it into gold just a few years later is absurd. I suspect it would take a lot longer than a few years.

Deny what? That you're idiotic child who introduces partisan blather into everything?

Blaming the failure of the Iraqi Army on Bush and Republicans 6 fucking years after they left office. LOL

How many years did they work on building that army? Who disbanded the Iraqi military?

Handing someone a pile of shit and expecting them to weave it into gold just a few years later is absurd. I suspect it would take a lot longer than a few years.

oh I see, so let me see if i have this right.

iraqi army destroyed in 2004 (thereabouts)
Bush has until 2008 to rebuild it to strength and doesnt and you cry that he should have

4 years

Obama pulls us out of Iraq in 2011 meaning he had THREE years to rebuild the Iraqi Army

And somehow in your little peabrain you have decided that in four years Bush should have done it, but having an another 3 years shouldn't have been enough time for Obama to do it?

Do you see how stupid you sound?

Probably not.

torture_in_iraq.jpg

I agree.
Your an idiot, we whooped your tribes ass!

torture_in_iraq.jpg

I agree.
To agree with a moron makes you what?

oh I see, so let me see if i have this right.

iraqi army destroyed in 2004 (thereabouts)
Bush has until 2008 to rebuild it to strength and doesnt and you cry that he should have

4 years

Obama pulls us out of Iraq in 2011 meaning he had THREE years to rebuild the Iraqi Army

And somehow in your little peabrain you have decided that in four years Bush should have done it, but having an another 3 years shouldn't have been enough time for Obama to do it?

Do you see how stupid you sound?

Probably not.

Exactly, Bush and the Republicans spent trillions trying to build the army in Iraq that Saddam already had. Now that Army is called Isis and the one Bush and the Republicans made which cost trillions is a total failure. Just another in a long line of failure. Go ahead, ask Republicans to name a success. Just one. One thing in the last 20 years that they did that was good for the country.

torture_in_iraq.jpg

I agree.
To agree with a moron makes you what?
Republican. Clearly.

Um...that would be Saddam's army that ours went through like the proverbial hot knife through butter. The same mighty military force that fought Iran for 8 years...to a draw.

Another swing and a miss for deany. My, my...such consistency.

Forum List

Back