Saddam Built A Better Army Than Bush And The Gop Spending American "trillions"

This thread has earned not one but two bitch-slaps. :slap: :slap:
slap-o.gif

Once again, they can't deny it.

Deny what? That you're idiotic child who introduces partisan blather into everything?

Blaming the failure of the Iraqi Army on Bush and Republicans 6 fucking years after they left office. LOL

I'm a partisan? Explain the good things Republicans did. Something that worked out well. Something Republicans can be proud of.

yes.....you are....
The Republicans got us through the Civil War but then screwed up Reconstruction. Other than that they haven't been much use except to lay the groundwork for recessions/depressions.

This thread has earned not one but two bitch-slaps. :slap: :slap:
slap-o.gif

Deny what? That you're idiotic child who introduces partisan blather into everything?

Blaming the failure of the Iraqi Army on Bush and Republicans 6 fucking years after they left office. LOL

I'm a partisan? Explain the good things Republicans did. Something that worked out well. Something Republicans can be proud of.

yes.....you are....

You forgot to answer the part that's bold.

Look at the facts. Republicans had a clean slate in Iraq. They fired the entire Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of Saddam's men, armed and angry. Many, if not most of these guys now belong to Isis. This is why Isis is so much better at war and organized than al Qaeda.

Bush and the Republicans spent trillions of American wealth building the worst military in the world. One sign of conflict and they dropped their weapons and ran off screaming like little girls and waving their hands as if their wrists were broken.

Saddam held that country together with torture.

Even following in Saddam's footsteps, the GOP failed:

torture_in_iraq.jpg

This is why listening to the Republicans is such a mistake. They fail even copying someone else with a hundred times the money.

Good for you, now that you have given up on Obama you can have a new hero, Saddam. Nice fit.

Freedom, something the left opposes.

Iraq Election 2014: Voters Brave Threats And Head To The Polls (PHOTOS)

slide_347541_3685169_free.jpg

Look at the facts. Republicans had a clean slate in Iraq. They fired the entire Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of Saddam's men, armed and angry. Many, if not most of these guys now belong to Isis. This is why Isis is so much better at war and organized than al Qaeda.

Bush and the Republicans spent trillions of American wealth building the worst military in the world. One sign of conflict and they dropped their weapons and ran off screaming like little girls and waving their hands as if their wrists were broken.

torture_in_iraq.jpg

This is why listening to the Republicans is such a mistake. They fail even copying someone else with a hundred times the money.

I agree.

Of course you do...Polly. I keep forgetting...are you deanie's other personality, or is he yours? Which is it, shitting bull?

I must have missed the part where saddams army beat ours. I guess he controls the middle east now.

if you're going to lie rdean fine. No one can't stop you. But stop saying stupid crap

I must have missed the part where saddams army beat ours. I guess he controls the middle east now.

if you're going to lie rdean fine. No one can't stop you. But stop saying stupid crap

What lie? Spell it out.

You don't know what you are talking about. If you spent any time on this board, then you have been force fed the truth about Iraq. If you barf it up, that's on you.

You don't know what you are talking about. If you spent any time on this board, then you have been force fed the truth about Iraq. If you barf it up, that's on you.

I realize that you have to keep your pathetic threads going but resorting to the inane?

But I feel good now. I was wondering what happened to Baghdad Bob and now I think we have found him. What have you been doing since the end of the war? You were pretty funny telling us how Saddam was winning meanwhile in the background you could pretty much see Saddam's army running for their lives. Brought a little humor to the situation. Glad you are in good health and have not lost your humor and appeal to the absurd.

Here is another article I am sure you will like. I am thinking though that you and Saddam didn't much like the Kurds, using WMD on them and all.

ISIS Be Damned—Iraqi Kurds Still Love America

You wanted good things that came out of the Iraq war and got them. Rant on Bob, rant on.

Quite interesting isn't it? The left can't rely on Obama so they raise Saddam to hero of the ME status. "If only we still had the Bucher of Baghdad the ME would not be in turmoil." Kadaffi would still be in power, Syria would be little different, Iran would be held in check, what ever that means and suicide bombers families would be a little richer because of payment by Saddam.

The solution for Saddam was to find him guilty and sentence him to death but let the death sentence go as long as he worked for American interests. At this moment under threat of death Saddam might have kept Iraq intact and useful to the US. The problem now is to find another Saddam and put him in charge, forget the democracy and nation building stuff.

Pointing out Saddam was more competent than Republicans when it comes to building an army is hardly making a hero out of Saddam. What it actually points out is the failure and incompetency of the GOP.

I realize that you have to keep your pathetic threads going but resorting to the inane?

But I feel good now. I was wondering what happened to Baghdad Bob and now I think we have found him. What have you been doing since the end of the war? You were pretty funny telling us how Saddam was winning meanwhile in the background you could pretty much see Saddam's army running for their lives. Brought a little humor to the situation. Glad you are in good health and have not lost your humor and appeal to the absurd.

Here is another article I am sure you will like. I am thinking though that you and Saddam didn't much like the Kurds, using WMD on them and all.

You wanted good things that came out of the Iraq war and got them. Rant on Bob, rant on.

Nada s uncles will tell her how to vote in Iraq election - CSMonitor.com

Women s Rights Under Threat in Iraq Human Rights Watch

Security Issue Threatens to Skew Iraq Vote washingtonpost.com

Twenty Iraqi women who are candidates in that country's Jan. 30 elections told a congressional delegation last weekend that because of threats to their lives they are not campaigning and will not let their pictures be displayed or their names listed publicly on candidate lists.

Iraq s post US-invasion laws Death knell for women s rights Al Akhbar English

Republicans in all their silly ignorance will post colorful pictures of women with purple fingers. Then, when you actually do a little research, you find out the truth in black and white. Even woman candidates are only candidates because when the Republicans set up the government in Iraq, they demanded a certain number are women. But since Iraq became a theocracy, women don't have any serious rights. Women candidates have become window dressing for their husband's political aspirations.

Twenty Iraqi women who are candidates in that country's Jan. 30 elections told a congressional delegation last weekend that because of threats to their lives they are not campaigning and will not let their pictures be displayed or their names listed publicly on candidate lists.

Republicans in all their silly ignorance will post colorful pictures of women with purple fingers. Then, when you actually do a little research, you find out the truth in black and white. Even woman candidates are only candidates because when the Republicans set up the government in Iraq, they demanded a certain number are women. But since Iraq became a theocracy, women don't have any serious rights. Women candidates have become window dressing for their husband's political aspirations.

While, what you posted sounds a lot like elections in Obama's world.

While, what you posted sounds a lot like elections in Obama's world.

That's bullshit and you know it. The GOP is 90% white and vote like lemmings. Red States are terribly fucked up and only stay afloat from Blue State money the federal government gives them. We know that to be true from the dozens of links proving it.
And the Democratic Party is a coalition. You guys want to say Obama is stupid, but then give him credit for way too much. Stooopid is the GOP with all their terrible fiascoes and awful policies for the last 20 years that have damaged the country terribly. And that dumb base keeps voting the most silly people into office. No wonder they hate government so much. All their leaders are just plain awful.

That's bullshit and you know it. The GOP is 90% white and vote like lemmings. Red States are terribly fucked up and only stay afloat from Blue State money the federal government gives them. We know that to be true from the dozens of links proving it.
And the Democratic Party is a coalition. You guys want to say Obama is stupid, but then give him credit for way too much. Stooopid is the GOP with all their terrible fiascoes and awful policies for the last 20 years that have damaged the country terribly. And that dumb base keeps voting the most silly people into office. No wonder they hate government so much. All their leaders are just plain awful.

First of all, since you claim to be so smart can you please figure out how to cut quotes so that your posts aren't all twelve miles long?

Second of all, Nancy Pelosi

don't ever talk about dumb Republican politicians again. You fucking idiot

torture_in_iraq.jpg

Disbanding the Iraqi Army was a huge mistake, one for which we will be paying for a long time to come.

Who put malaki in charge? Bush.
Who pushed out the sunnis? Malaki.
Granted Obama is to blame as well because he took a hands off role with iraq, it the source came from bush.

Context matters

Forum List

Back