🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saddam Hussein-Do you miss me yet?

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
sadam 2.jpg

Israel via Nut&Yahoo had his PNAC dual citizen Neo-Cons convince GW Bush for regime change using lies as a pretext for an invasion.

I got it on day one, just like I get it today, AIPAC and many well funded so called "Think Tanks" like a PNAC are agents for Israel.

Now we ALL get it.

Israel via Nut&Yahoo had his PNAC dual citizen Neo-Cons convince GW Bush for regime change using lies as a pretext for an invasion.

I got it on day one, just like I get it today, AIPAC and many well funded so called "Think Tanks" like a PNAC are agents for Israel.

Now we ALL get it.

It is true that Israeli lobby played a vital role in removal of Saddam Hussein but unfortunately it was not just the Israeli lobby that was in favor of his removal; war lobby and oil lobby were quite enthusiastic about his removal as well. What is damaging to America is though that quite often the respective interests of these three lobbies coincide, which results in them forming powerful alliance.

The sad part is that very few people actually understand this dynamics that draws U.S. into Middle-Eastern wars. On these political forums, you will see Democrats attacking Bush and Republicans attacking Obama even though the whole thing is pointless because no president can afford to ignore powerful lobbies like the ones I mentioned above and it is these lobbies that actually drag us to futile wars not the presidents. I mean you can give Obama a bit more credit than Bush for resisting these lobbies but that is about it.

Let us take a look at the Syrian crisis. In the beginning, Obama was completely against any U.S. involvement in Syria. All of a sudden certain U.S. news organizations started to portray him as a coward. This was the time when Obama needed the support of American public but unfortunately he did not get it because people were more interested in playing partisan politics. As pressure mounted on Obama, he started to compromise on Syrian issue. Can you blame him for that? I do not think so. The blame lies on the people who are more interested in partisan politics.

Last edited:

Now we ALL get it.

It is true that Israeli lobby played a vital role in removal of Saddam Hussein but unfortunately it was not just the Israeli lobby that was in favor of his removal; war lobby and oil lobby were quite enthusiastic about his removal as well. What is damaging to America is though that quite often the respective interests of these three lobbies coincide, which results in them forming powerful alliance.

The sad part is that very few people actually understand this dynamics that draws U.S. into Middle-Eastern wars. On these political forums, you will see Democrats attacking Bush and Republicans attacking Obama even though the whole thing is pointless because no president can afford to ignore powerful lobbies like the ones I mentioned above and it is these lobbies that actually drag us to futile wars not the presidents. I mean you can give Obama a bit more credit than Bush for resisting these lobbies but that is about it.

Let us take a look at the Syrian crisis. In the beginning, Obama was completely against any U.S. involvement in Syria. All of a sudden certain U.S. news organizations started to portray him as a coward. This was the time when Obama needed the support of American public but unfortunately he did not get it because people were more interested in playing partisan politics. As pressure mounted on Obama, he started to compromise on Syrian issue. Can you blame him for that? I do not think so. The blame lies on the people who are more interested in partisan politics.
Let's face it, America runs on money not morality, we are and support Neo-Colonialism and Israel is a direct result of money trumping morals. How else can we explain taking land from the indigenous population and putting others with our support and weapons?

Now we suffer Terrorism because of the media, oil and money coalition. We desperately need Campaign Finance reform!

Forum List

Back