Sadly - Trump is winning his war against Mueller

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
It is beyond pathetic that most Republicans are falling for Dotard's fact-free crap. Sad

Washington (CNN) Witch hunt! Witch hunt, witch hunt! Witch hunt witch hunt witch hunt WITCH HUNT!!! Witch hunt. No collusion. Witch hunt.

It's Donald Trump's mantra about the Russia investigation, and it's working, for now.

He's mentioned the special counsel investigation led by Robert Mueller into Russian election meddling and possible collusion by the Trump campaign more and more frequently -- Chris Cillizza has documented the President's obsession with the issue.

I'm not one who can often identify defined or coherent strategy in the President's shoot-from-the-hip gut reaction policy and political choices. But in terms of the Russia investigation, he's embarked pretty clearly on an effort to make everything Mueller does out to be about politics rather than justice, and in doing so, he's winning the argument.

In large part, he's winning it because he's the only one arguing right now. Robert Mueller, presumably hard at work on his investigation, is not out in public defending himself or his staffers -- Trump likes to point out that a number of them have contributed to Democrats in the past.

Particularly among Republicans, approval of the Mueller investigation has followed. It is when Mueller is viewed as a partisan -- and that's what Trump has tried to hammer into people's minds for months -- that the President can try try to inoculate himself whatever action Mueller might someday take.​

Continued - check out the graph

Trump is winning his effort to demonize Mueller - CNNPolitics

It is beyond pathetic that most Republicans are falling for Dotard's fact-free crap. Sad

Washington (CNN) Witch hunt! Witch hunt, witch hunt! Witch hunt witch hunt witch hunt WITCH HUNT!!! Witch hunt. No collusion. Witch hunt.

It's Donald Trump's mantra about the Russia investigation, and it's working, for now.

He's mentioned the special counsel investigation led by Robert Mueller into Russian election meddling and possible collusion by the Trump campaign more and more frequently -- Chris Cillizza has documented the President's obsession with the issue.

I'm not one who can often identify defined or coherent strategy in the President's shoot-from-the-hip gut reaction policy and political choices. But in terms of the Russia investigation, he's embarked pretty clearly on an effort to make everything Mueller does out to be about politics rather than justice, and in doing so, he's winning the argument.

In large part, he's winning it because he's the only one arguing right now. Robert Mueller, presumably hard at work on his investigation, is not out in public defending himself or his staffers -- Trump likes to point out that a number of them have contributed to Democrats in the past.

Particularly among Republicans, approval of the Mueller investigation has followed. It is when Mueller is viewed as a partisan -- and that's what Trump has tried to hammer into people's minds for months -- that the President can try try to inoculate himself whatever action Mueller might someday take.​

And yet...…….Trump is only responding to the hundreds of outlets creating multiple stories per day. Talk about obsession. Here is an exercise for you in obsession. Count the number of times Chris Cilizza has typed the word Trump since he became President.

GQ_2017-02_Trump_Tantrum_3x2.gif

And yet...…….Trump is only responding to the hundreds of outlets creating multiple stories per day. Talk about obsession.

:rolleyes:

team traitor is clearly very afraid of what DUE PROCESS will bring.

what is the media even thinking, reporting on such inconsequential matters, huh??

poor baby donny just wants to be left alone!!

blame the boogeymen in black suits, the media, and all the strangers you live to hate on the internet, nothing to see here!

(((ECHO ECHO ECHO, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, BELIEVE ME ME ME!)))

meanwhile, our dignified agents of justice remain muted as they properly administer DUE PROCESS of the law. :eusa_clap:

psssst i see you !
latest

And yet...…….Trump is only responding to the hundreds of outlets creating multiple stories per day. Talk about obsession.

what is the media even thinking, reporting on such inconsequential matters, huh??

blame the boogeymen in black suits, the media, and all the strangers you live to hate on the internet, nothing to see here!

meanwhile, our dignified agents of justice remain muted as they properly administer DUE PROCESS of the law. :eusa_clap:

psssst i see you !
latest
Sadly, the media can't even substantiate the rumors they report.

For instance, Media Double Down After New York Times Gets Busted On Fake News

What’s the matter? You’re just now realizing you’ve been eating a giant nothing burger all this time?

:laughing0301:

^ that's not what the article is about, numbnuts...

if only trumptards traitors could read AND comprehend, that'd be the day!

desperate donny only wishes for a "nothing burger" he'd like YOU to swallow.

:eusa_clap:

in terms of the Russia investigation, Trump's embarked pretty clearly on an effort to make everything Mueller does out to be about politics rather than justice.

...Trump's the only one arguing right now. Robert Mueller, presumably hard at work on his investigation, is not out in public defending himself or his staffers..

All Trump's enemies will fail. We will gain in the Senate. It's over for the Dems.

psssst i see you !
latest
Sadly, the media can't even substantiate the rumors they report.

For instance, Media Double Down After New York Times Gets Busted On Fake News

:laugh: that is hilarious...

i can't stop laughing at our illiterate president.

that is such a classic example of how freaking dense that guy is, it is awesome.

Forum List

Back