"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Jennings..
...a man who publicly stated that he was inspired by a man who was the number one proponent and promoter of pedophilia in the country. NAMBLA.

Jennings..
...a man who publicly stated that he was inspired by a man who was the number one proponent and promoter of pedophilia in the country. NAMBLA.

As usual, a statement bereft of context since Jennings was referring to that man's record of civil rights activities on behalf of homosexuals.

Jennings..
... recollected that he told the student to make sure "to use a condom" when he was with the older man. That he actively encouraged the relationship is reinforced by Mr. Jennings' own description in his 1994 book, "One Teacher in 10." In that account, the teacher boasts how he allayed the student's concerns about the relationship to such a degree that the 15-year-old "left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

I no more want him looking after the safety of children than I would want you anywhere near my children or grandchildren. Your own words on this forum are enough for me to understand you approve of pedophilia. If you don't then come right out and say so or is that not politically correct. "DO NOT FUCK THE CHILDREN!"

Bash Christians all you want but do not expect silence nor should you expect compliance when you are going after children.

Do you have issues with male teachers being near your daughters?

How about female teachers teaching your sons?

Aren't you concerned about them FUCKING THE CHILDREN?
When if those teachers start promoting sexual practices or start calling over eleven to sixteen year old children for sex with their nasty asses yes absolutely I have a problem with that. If you don't that is your problem but you will not make it mine.

So to boil it down to bare bones - since there is no evidence that homosexual teachers promote sexual practices or calling over eleven to sixteen year old children for sex with their nasty asses (or at least not any more than heterosexual teachers do with their nasty naughty bits) - can I then assume that you have some serious unresolved issues with homosexuals?

That makes it YOUR problem sweetheart. Not mine. :)

Ohhh...the "Fistgate" incident...an incident manufactured out of almost whole cloth by the religious right.

To hear them tell of it, children as young as twelve were indoctrinated into the "joys" of "fisting". Fortunately for our kids, truth is less titilating than fiction.
I am sure that GLENS, their side organizations and their supporters would like to push that ball of crap but tapes of the incident and pamphlets put out by this organization is all the proof sane people need.

When any organization puts crap out in the schools and tells children they cannot take these booklets home and should discuss these classes at home with their parents what the hell do they have to hide?

It may take a few more years for the entire public to become fully aware of what has been happening to children but when it comes to the end of the day pedophile enablers are going to be put out.

Do you have issues with male teachers being near your daughters?

How about female teachers teaching your sons?

Aren't you concerned about them FUCKING THE CHILDREN?
When if those teachers start promoting sexual practices or start calling over eleven to sixteen year old children for sex with their nasty asses yes absolutely I have a problem with that. If you don't that is your problem but you will not make it mine.

So to boil it down to bare bones - since there is no evidence that homosexual teachers promote sexual practices or calling over eleven to sixteen year old children for sex with their nasty asses (or at least not any more than heterosexual teachers do with their nasty naughty bits) - can I then assume that you have some serious unresolved issues with homosexuals?

That tape at Massresistance that has already been adjudicated already shows you are lying. Homosexual or hetrosexual deviants have no business being anywhere near children.

If this is how you want your kids treated in school then I would suggest you re-evaluate your fitness to be parents.

Kevin Jennings gave the keynote speech at the "What They Don't Tell You About Queer Sex and Sexuality in Health Class" conference. I can't help but wonder whether condoning the teaching of potentially dangerous sex practices to high school students might present a conflict with the goal of establishing safe schools.

Jennings..
... recollected that he told the student to make sure "to use a condom" when he was with the older man. That he actively encouraged the relationship is reinforced by Mr. Jennings' own description in his 1994 book, "One Teacher in 10." In that account, the teacher boasts how he allayed the student's concerns about the relationship to such a degree that the 15-year-old "left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

First, if you are going to quote talking points from a source, you ought to state what that source is (otherwise it's plagiarism): ‘Safe School Czar’ Ignored Statutory Rape | Sweetness & Light

Second - if you are going to quote a source, who is quoting a book which you clearly haven't read, it might be a good idea to include a bit more than selected pieces of cherry-picked phrases like, you know, all the rest of the stuff in the middle.

Actually, maybe it isn't a good idea....because it would totally debunk your smearjob.

Ohhh...the "Fistgate" incident...an incident manufactured out of almost whole cloth by the religious right.

To hear them tell of it, children as young as twelve were indoctrinated into the "joys" of "fisting". Fortunately for our kids, truth is less titilating than fiction.
I am sure that GLENS, their side organizations and their supporters would like to push that ball of crap but tapes of the incident and pamphlets put out by this organization is all the proof sane people need.

When any organization puts crap out in the schools and tells children they cannot take these booklets home and should discuss these classes at home with their parents what the hell do they have to hide?

It may take a few more years for the entire public to become fully aware of what has been happening to children but when it comes to the end of the day pedophile enablers are going to be put out.

You still don't have a clue what a pedophile is do you?

That tape at Massresistance that has already been adjudicated already shows you are lying. Homosexual or hetrosexual deviants have no business being anywhere near children.

Which tape?

Pedophiles have no business being anywhere near children. I would agree. But that is not what you seem to be saying.

"The site doesn't cite sources that Jennings defended the incident and I really don't trust MassResistance." - Father Time

So show us a site that denies Jennings made those comments. You don't trust MassResistance? Okay, maybe that is a legitimate position. What is strange is you do trust Jennings. What is your reason for that?

If this is how you want your kids treated in school then I would suggest you re-evaluate your fitness to be parents.

Kevin Jennings gave the keynote speech at the "What They Don't Tell You About Queer Sex and Sexuality in Health Class" conference. I can't help but wonder whether condoning the teaching of potentially dangerous sex practices to high school students might present a conflict with the goal of establishing safe schools.

No one is teaching or condoning dangerous sex practices.

You still don't have a clue what a pedophile is do you?
I know exactly what a pedophile is.

You have still have no clue what child abuse is, do you?

Sicko's and their enablers will go to extremes to cover up what they do to children.

"The site doesn't cite sources that Jennings defended the incident and I really don't trust MassResistance." - Father Time

So show us a site that denies Jennings made those comments. You don't trust MassResistance? Okay, maybe that is a legitimate position. What is strange is you do trust Jennings. What is your reason for that?

I don't trust the man, I know very little about him but I highly doubt someone in his position would be ok with fistgate. He could be for all I know but I'm not going to believe it just because MassResistance said so.

Forum List

Back