"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Aww poor PP just like chefjester always attacking because i burend them in the past. LOL Get over it already. Or did I really burn you that bad??

Poor PP just like the rest of the dishonest and desperate to try and smear obama righties ignores the fact that the student was not a child and was at the age of consent and no crime was committed.

BTW I "attacked the poster" over his dishonesty and his false claims. Which is completely unlike you and chef who attack anyone who dares to disagree with you and your marching orders.
If you are going to be against something at least have a REAL reason instead of the fictionalized and dishonest BS that you and chefjester bring to the table.
You've never burned anyone, lil' one.

LOL excpet YOU and PP and OTHERS many many times over. LOL

Says the poster who stalked me to a new message board and couldn't wait to attack me out of some desperate need for revenge. LOL

Actually in this instance you are offering your OPINION not fact. It's funny how after all of these years of me correcting you on that FACT that you still confuse your OPINION with fact. The fact (and this is a REAL fact) is that your intitial premise, child molestation, was shot down and despite that you are still dishonestly trying to claim that you are right.

actually I have presented several reasonable arguments and your responses to my questions and counter arguments where nothing but baseless personal attacks or avoidance.

And so was the basis for your argument. LOL

That's been acknowleged.

So once again you admit to being wrong but still try to claim that you are right. LOL

We are now talking about Jennings abject FAILURE to protect the MINOR CHILD. We are now talking about Jennings abject failure to notify school officials to help protect the MINOR CHILD. We are talking about Jennings abject FAILURE to RIGHFULLY notify the MINOR CHILDS parents, so that they may help try and protect THEIR MINOR CHILD. We are talking about Jennings abject failure to live up to his moral and ethical duties as someone who was entrusted to protect that MINOR CHILD.
Christ man, it's not a hard concept to grasp. Unless you blatantly try hard not to grasp it.

Protect the OF AGE student from what?? The fact is that you present a lot of negative POSSIBILITIES in a lame attempt to justify your position as you try to scare up support with those harsh but as of yet nonexistent POSSIBILITIES however, in the end you are lacking in the fact department.
The student was within his rights and of the age of consent which also means he is responsible for his own actions and should be treated like an adult according to the law. Are you trying to take his personal responsibility away from him??

This is the part that confounds me most and makes believe that you are making your arguments based purely on politics and because IMO you believe you can use jennings to smear and attack obama. I have heard you many times talk and preach about personal responsibility and yet in this instance that same belief is missing. I wonder why??
Protect the "OF AGE" but still a minor child of WHAT?
Seriously, you're a friggin' nutjob!
Now, WHAT IF THAT WERE YOUR MINOR CHILD?
How would you want the situation handled regarding YOUR MINOR CHILD?
Would you not want to know about YOUR MINOR CHILD hanging out in bathrooms being picked up by strange men?
Would you want the teacher keeping it secret, even though it involved YOUR MINOR CHILD?
Seriously, lets just cut to the chase here. Answer those questions!

Last edited:
Would you not want to know about YOUR MINOR CHILD hanging out in bathrooms being picked up by strange men?
Would you want to the teacher keeping it secret, even though it involved YOUR MINOR CHILD?
Certain pedophiles go after their own children why the hell would they care about anyone else's children. Many of those children grow up to be poor sick persons with sexual perversions also. It proliferates through generations.

You've never burned anyone, lil' one.

Says the poster who stalked me to a new message board and couldn't wait to attack me out of some desperate need for revenge. LOL

Actually in this instance you are offering your OPINION not fact. It's funny how after all of these years of me correcting you on that FACT that you still confuse your OPINION with fact. The fact (and this is a REAL fact) is that your intitial premise, child molestation, was shot down and despite that you are still dishonestly trying to claim that you are right.

actually I have presented several reasonable arguments and your responses to my questions and counter arguments where nothing but baseless personal attacks or avoidance.

So once again you admit to being wrong but still try to claim that you are right. LOL

We are now talking about Jennings abject FAILURE to protect the MINOR CHILD. We are now talking about Jennings abject failure to notify school officials to help protect the MINOR CHILD. We are talking about Jennings abject FAILURE to RIGHFULLY notify the MINOR CHILDS parents, so that they may help try and protect THEIR MINOR CHILD. We are talking about Jennings abject failure to live up to his moral and ethical duties as someone who was entrusted to protect that MINOR CHILD.
Christ man, it's not a hard concept to grasp. Unless you blatantly try hard not to grasp it.

Protect the OF AGE student from what?? The fact is that you present a lot of negative POSSIBILITIES in a lame attempt to justify your position as you try to scare up support with those harsh but as of yet nonexistent POSSIBILITIES however, in the end you are lacking in the fact department.
The student was within his rights and of the age of consent which also means he is responsible for his own actions and should be treated like an adult according to the law. Are you trying to take his personal responsibility away from him??

This is the part that confounds me most and makes believe that you are making your arguments based purely on politics and because IMO you believe you can use jennings to smear and attack obama. I have heard you many times talk and preach about personal responsibility and yet in this instance that same belief is missing. I wonder why??
Would you want the teacher keeping it secret, even though it involved YOUR MINOR CHILD?
Couple of months ago, I presented this to a liberal firned of mine...

If someone kidnapped your daughter and the police caught the kidnapper...and he said he buried her in a box with limited oxygen that would run out in 24 hours and refused to say where....would you support waterboarding the guy to get the information?

She actually said "no, I would plead with him and get him to give me the information"
So I asked..."and if he didnt give it to you?"
She said..."he would"
I said..."you have confidence that a guy that buries a 3 year old in a box underground will have the compassion to give you the information if you plead with him?"
She said yes.

Liberals live in a fnatasy world.

:cuckoo:
LOL you can whine and cry "MINOR CHILD" all you want to but it matters very little in the face of the AGE OF CONSENT.

So please explain how much authority you want to give to teachers concerning students and the students activities outside the school?? FACT is that the student was of legal age and was doing nothing illegal, so what was the teacher's responsibility in dealing with the students activities OUTSIDE of the school??

Why is that if this situation was reversed and the teacher tried to get involved that the righties would be taking the other side of the argument and attacking the teacher for overstepping his bounds??

Face it, your argument blew up in your face when your whole child molestation angle got shredded and now out of desperation you have shifted the focus of your argument to this new line of bs which has no foundation either.

There ya go, projecting the classical liberal loon line when they've fully made asses of themselves and lost the argument:
'you righties would do this, you righties would do that!"
Fact is, the righties would be applauding the teacher for taking measures to protect the child.
LMAO!
Fact is, the child admitted to the teacher that he was engaging in dangerous behavior. It's no different than if the child admitted he was hanging out in bathrooms trying to buy drugs.

Now, you tell me, what if it were YOUR child. How would you have wanted that teacher to handle either of those situations. Would you just want the teacher to remain quiet and have your child out there doing those things or, would you wanted it reported to you so that YOU AS A PARENT could do something about it?
It is YOUR child after all so, Answer it Dr. Stop with the spin and deflection and answer the question.
Not by a long shot.

There's a thing called safe sex but there's no safe way to experiment with yourself on drugs. Oh and that whole stranger crap is a big load, those type of child murderers are pretty freaking rare.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
This is the most moronic post on this board today.
Basically, what this IDIOT is saying is:
Oh, don't worry one bit. There aren't that many of those murderers out there so, your child PROBABLY won't become a victim. It's OK for your child to roll the dice. The odds are in the childs favor!. NO WORRIES. I mean hey, people fall off cliffs all the time but, not all of them get fucked up for life so, go jump off that cliff!

Like I said, Liberals are friggin' idiots!

Last edited:

If someone kidnapped your daughter and the police caught the kidnapper...and he said he buried her in a box with limited oxygen that would run out in 24 hours and refused to say where....would you support waterboarding the guy to get the information?

She actually said "no, I would plead with him and get him to give me the information"
She said..."he would"
I said..."you have confidence that a guy that buries a 3 year old in a box underground will have the compassion to give you the information if you plead with him?"
She said yes.

You're right. It's absolutely unbelievable the arguments these lunatics try to use.
Lets just see if any of them have the balls to answer the questions I posed.

So, you obviously think the way Jennings handled the situation is perfectly fine.
Funny how you absolutely REFUSE to state how you feel. Just dogged attacks and nothing more.
Fact is, you are obviously not a parent. You are obviously completely clueless as to how parents think when they entrust their MINOR CHILDS safety to school employees.

It is also quite obvious that you abjectly refuse to debate this issue because you know damn good and well that your beloved messiah fucked up in choosing that perverted piece of shit. You know damn good and well that you won't admit to your beloved messiah ever making mistakes.
That's fine. You've always lacked substance anyway. So, it comes as no surprise. Once again you resort to deflection because you know damn good and well that your position on the matter is downright ludacris.
Either that, or you and Jennings are exactly the same.

LOL so you are losing the argument so you try to make the debate about ME. LOL How dishonest of you.

Which means that your WHOLE argument which was based on child molestation is baseless and you know it.
So out of desperation and dishonesty you try to change the focus of your argument while trying to maintain the same argument. Focusing on the fact that the student was under 18 and continually spouting out the phrase "MINOR CHILD" when no laws were broken makes you look dishonest and foolish.

LOL funny but I have admitted when I was wrong where as you try to dishoenstly claim the high road after you admit that you were wrong while still trying to claim that you are right.

LOL how can you be ABSOLUTELY right when you admit that you are wrong?? LOL

What questions?? You asked about the child molestion and someone else answered it before me so what would be the point in answering a question that had already been answered?? The rest of your posts directed at me were nothing but baseless attacks.

I offered my opinions you just disagreed with them and started attacking me and any others who disagreed with you. One of my opinions is that you are WRONG and it is back up by the facts and the fact that you admitted that you were WRONG (while still dishonestly pretending that you are right).

Uhh? why don't you go back and read through your posts in this thread and see just how many of them are NOTHING but attacks. A few pages back I asked you a question and instead of answering the question you started lashing out and attacking those who disagreed with you. Once again you try to attack me and instead describe yourself.

You're weak, just admit it!

LOL more of the big bad ol internet tough guy who vandalizes cars and then runs away. Doesn't that seem pretty weak to you??

FACT is that you started this thread with propaganda and talking points that you were fed and you ran with them without question. Then any who responded who didn't take your side were attacked by you. Then your argument had the foundation ripped out from under it and yet you still pretend that you are right as you lashed out and continued to attack.

You lost, admit it and crawl away. LOL
Just admit it. You fully agree with the way Jennings handled the situation. Don't be affraid. Many of your fellow liberal loons have admitted that they could give less than a damn about a perverted piece of shit failing that MINOR CHILD.
Seriously, it's ok to admit it. It's much better that we all know when we are dealing with lockstep Obamabots. It makes it easier to understand why you're a bunch of clowns who should never be taken seriously.
Just admit it. Picking up strange men in bathrooms is perfectly fine for MINOR CHILDREN to do, and that those we entrust to protect them during school hours shouldn't do a damn thing about it, too include reporting it to school officials or the PARENTS. Just admit it Dr.

You've made yourself look awfully bad on this thread. And anyone who comes across it should never forget what we now know you stand for. What you stand for is disgusting. You stand for the protection of a completely perverted piece of shit. It doesn't get anymore disgusting than that.

The only one who made themselves look bad was YOU.

Your original argument was shredded and despite that FACT you continued to claim that you were right and continued the same lame argument with a different focus which is just as baseless as the original focus.

In the end you failed and now out of desperation and dishonesty you are trying to attribute things to me that I never said so you can attack me. LOL The truly sad thing is that it's all you have left to offer. LOL

I've got two questions:
Is Kevin Jennings the best person Obama could have come up with for the School Czar?
If not, why did Obama choose him?

PS I'm keeping this as simple as possible.

She said..."he would"
She said yes.

You're right. It's absolutely unbelievable the arguments these lunatics try to use.
Lets just see if any of them have the balls to answer the questions I posed.

More often than not, I find their arguments are based on unproven theories.
Yes...ethical theories...and theories of "I wish it were like that"...but unproven non the less.
Anyone who thinks that ALL terrorists will subcumb to diplomatic conversations is in a fantasy world.

This is the bottom line:
Jennings was appointed by Obama to be involved in protecting children in schools.
Jennings seriously failed in protecting a minor child who admitted to placing himself in dangerous situations. He failed to notify school officials of said MINOR CHILD placing himself in Dangerous situations. He failed to notify the parents of said MINOR CHILD placing himself in dangerous situations. It was his moral and ethical duty as an educator of MINOR CHILDREN to do so. He failed, and it could have very well ended up tragically if the child had, god forbid, ended up murdered or missing. If he had ended up contracting AIDS or any various diseases. And HE is the one chosen to be put in the position of safely securing this country's children?

And i'll say it again. Out of all the seasoned educators in this country, that perverted and obviously twisted individual is all Obama and his administration could come up with?

It's friggin' ludicris!

LOL you can whine and cry "MINOR CHILD" all you want to but it matters very little in the face of the AGE OF CONSENT.

So please explain how much authority you want to give to teachers concerning students and the students activities outside the school?? FACT is that the student was of legal age and was doing nothing illegal, so what was the teacher's responsibility in dealing with the students activities OUTSIDE of the school??
Why is that if this situation was reversed and the teacher tried to get involved that the righties would be taking the other side of the argument and attacking the teacher for overstepping his bounds??

Face it, your argument blew up in your face when your whole child molestation angle got shredded and now out of desperation you have shifted the focus of your argument to this new line of bs which has no foundation either.

There ya go, projecting the classical liberal loon line when they've fully made asses of themselves and lost the argument:
Fact is, the righties would be applauding the teacher for taking measures to protect the child.
LMAO!
Fact is, the child admitted to the teacher that he was engaging in dangerous behavior. It's no different than if the child admitted he was hanging out in bathrooms trying to buy drugs.

Now, you tell me, what if it were YOUR child. How would you have wanted that teacher to handle either of those situations. Would you just want the teacher to remain quiet and have your child out there doing those things or, would you wanted it reported to you so that YOU AS A PARENT could do something about it?
It is YOUR child after all so, Answer it Dr. Stop with the spin and deflection and answer the question.

LOL Poor chefjester, he was asked a few simple questions and instead of responding he lashes out and attacks to avoid the questions and then asks me questions and demands answers. LOL

So what are you afraid of?? Why did you run away from my questions??

LOL so you are losing the argument so you try to make the debate about ME. LOL How dishonest of you.

Which means that your WHOLE argument which was based on child molestation is baseless and you know it.
So out of desperation and dishonesty you try to change the focus of your argument while trying to maintain the same argument. Focusing on the fact that the student was under 18 and continually spouting out the phrase "MINOR CHILD" when no laws were broken makes you look dishonest and foolish.

LOL funny but I have admitted when I was wrong where as you try to dishoenstly claim the high road after you admit that you were wrong while still trying to claim that you are right.

LOL how can you be ABSOLUTELY right when you admit that you are wrong?? LOL

What questions?? You asked about the child molestion and someone else answered it before me so what would be the point in answering a question that had already been answered?? The rest of your posts directed at me were nothing but baseless attacks.

I offered my opinions you just disagreed with them and started attacking me and any others who disagreed with you. One of my opinions is that you are WRONG and it is back up by the facts and the fact that you admitted that you were WRONG (while still dishonestly pretending that you are right).

Uhh? why don't you go back and read through your posts in this thread and see just how many of them are NOTHING but attacks. A few pages back I asked you a question and instead of answering the question you started lashing out and attacking those who disagreed with you. Once again you try to attack me and instead describe yourself.

LOL more of the big bad ol internet tough guy who vandalizes cars and then runs away. Doesn't that seem pretty weak to you??

FACT is that you started this thread with propaganda and talking points that you were fed and you ran with them without question. Then any who responded who didn't take your side were attacked by you. Then your argument had the foundation ripped out from under it and yet you still pretend that you are right as you lashed out and continued to attack.

You lost, admit it and crawl away. LOL
Just admit it. You fully agree with the way Jennings handled the situation. Don't be affraid. Many of your fellow liberal loons have admitted that they could give less than a damn about a perverted piece of shit failing that MINOR CHILD.
Seriously, it's ok to admit it. It's much better that we all know when we are dealing with lockstep Obamabots. It makes it easier to understand why you're a bunch of clowns who should never be taken seriously.
Just admit it. Picking up strange men in bathrooms is perfectly fine for MINOR CHILDREN to do, and that those we entrust to protect them during school hours shouldn't do a damn thing about it, too include reporting it to school officials or the PARENTS. Just admit it Dr.

You've made yourself look awfully bad on this thread. And anyone who comes across it should never forget what we now know you stand for. What you stand for is disgusting. You stand for the protection of a completely perverted piece of shit. It doesn't get anymore disgusting than that.

The only one who made themselves look bad was YOU.

Your original argument was shredded and despite that FACT you continued to claim that you were right and continued the same lame argument with a different focus which is just as baseless as the original focus.

In the end you failed and now out of desperation and dishonesty you are trying to attribute things to me that I never said so you can attack me. LOL The truly sad thing is that it's all you have left to offer. LOL

I answered your questions.
Now, I "offered" you up very valid questions just a couple of posts ago.
Now, like I said, lets just cut to the chase on this issue.
Lets just see if you have the guts to answer those questions, HONESTLY.

Last edited:
I've got two questions:
Is Kevin Jennings the best person Obama could have come up with for the School Czar?

No one is the "best" person for the job. But I don't fear my kids are going to be taught fisting because a gay man has something to do with schools.

Seriously, you people have sick minds.

I've got two questions:

Meister please consult post #227 followed by "reply" #231

LMAO!

LOL Poor chefjester, he was asked a few simple questions and instead of responding he lashes out and attacks to avoid the questions and then asks me questions and demands answers. LOL

So what are you afraid of?? Why did you run away from my questions??
Well, just to please yor obviously ignorant ass, i'll answer your QUESTION again.
The kid admitted to hanging out in bathrooms and was picked up by a stranger. The kid is STILL A MINOR, BY LAW!
The teacher and school administrators have a moral and ethical obligation to inform THE PARENTS of said kids, MINOR CHILDS, dangerous behavior, PERIOD!
So, to make this very simple for your feeble liberal mind, the teachers and school authorities should have full AUTHORITY to notify the PARENTS of minor children who engage in such dangerous activity!
Question fully answered. Now answer mine, godammit!

Any damn proof the man was connected to fistgate or are you just hurling accusations hoping one of them would stick?

Oh and what's wrong with bashing the religious right?

I no more want him looking after the safety of children than I would want you anywhere near my children or grandchildren. Your own words on this forum are enough for me to understand you approve of pedophilia. If you don't then come right out and say so or is that not politically correct. "DO NOT FUCK THE CHILDREN!"

Bash Christians all you want but do not expect silence nor should you expect compliance when you are going after children.

Tell me where I have supported pedophilia, because I don't.

Oh and this may come as news to you but bashing the religious right is not bashing Christianity or all Christians. Not all Christians agree with the religious right (by a looooong shot) and nowhere that I'm aware of does it say in the bible to try to make the state support Christianity.

Last edited:
The questions I posed to you are in #241, DR.
Those crickets are chirping away. And they're getting louder.

Last edited:
LMAO!

Not by a long shot.

There's a thing called safe sex but there's no safe way to experiment with yourself on drugs. Oh and that whole stranger crap is a big load, those type of child murderers are pretty freaking rare.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
Oh, don't worry one bit. There aren't that many of those murderers out there so, your child PROBABLY won't become a victim. It's OK for your child to roll the dice. The odds are in the childs favor!. NO WORRIES. I mean hey, people fall off cliffs all the time but, not all of them get fucked up for life so, go jump off that cliff!

The number of teens murdered in the mid-late 80s was always less than 5/100,000 or < .005% and you're acting like there were teen murderers everywhere. There weren't.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide Trends in the United States: Victim age trends table

Damn me and my reckless ways, I should obviously compare them to drugs even though they have a much higher chance of being harmful:cuckoo:

Oh and I'm not liberal.

Last edited:
Not by a long shot.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

The number of teens murdered in the mid-late 80s was always less than 5/100,000 or < .005% and you're acting like there were teen murderers everywhere. There weren't.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide Trends in the United States: Victim age trends table

Damn me and my reckless ways, I should obviously compare them to drugs even though they have a much higher chance of being harmful:cuckoo:

Oh and I'm not liberal.
I don't care what the murder rate is or was. No minor should be hanging out in bathrroms allowing themselves to be picked up by strange men. It's not just about murder, It's about various other tragedies that could happen, too include murder, that i've already laid out in this thread.

Are you a parent?
I am. And trust me, if you're not, then you will know exactly what i'm talking about if you become one. I GUARANTEE that your entire perspective will change on issues like this.

Sorry about the "idiot" reference. I take it back and humbly apologize.
I've seen you make some good points on other subjects on this board, I'll save the idiot references for the IDIOTS who actually deserve it.

Last edited:
Any damn proof the man was connected to fistgate or are you just hurling accusations hoping one of them would stick?

I no more want him looking after the safety of children than I would want you anywhere near my children or grandchildren. Your own words on this forum are enough for me to understand you approve of pedophilia. If you don't then come right out and say so or is that not politically correct. "DO NOT FUCK THE CHILDREN!"

Bash Christians all you want but do not expect silence nor should you expect compliance when you are going after children.

Tell me where I have supported pedophilia, because I don't.

Oh and this may come as news to you but bashing the religious right is not bashing Christianity or all Christians. Not all Christians agree with the religious right (by a looooong shot) and nowhere that I'm aware of does it say in the bible to try to make the state support Christianity.
Well make up your mind would you rather see child porn made legal or rape nuns and light the kids on fire, or rape the children?

Can I rape the nuns and set a bus full of kids on fire instead?

Or how about your suggestion to a "child porn" database? Great, you sound real trust worthy, NOT.

Then we have "Fistgate" sure just propaganda where these sick son of bitches were abusing children by teaching them how to do this practice. Each and everyone of you that would support this type of shit being taught to children can go straight to hell.

It is not propaganda when these words came right from his own mouth.

You people have no right whatsoever to teach children how too and that it is fine and dandy to be sodomized.

Here's your proof that Jennings was FULLY connected to FISTGATE.
It was the organization he founded that co-sponsored the forum. He was FULLY INVOLVED IN IT!
The "Fistgate" incident

Forum List

Back