Safest states...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
1702839143528.png

Yep........safest states are Constitutional carry states........

Errr, where is Florida or Texas on this list? I have to get out of this Police State but I won't be armed and even if I were it apears both of these states have a great deal of violence to contend with.

View attachment 874545

Yep........safest states are Constitutional carry states........

States with the Highest Murder Rates​

StateHomicide Rate 🔽
Mississippi23.70
Louisiana21.30
Alabama15.90
New Mexico15.30
South Carolina13.40
Missouri12.40
Illinois12.30
Maryland12.20
Tennessee12.20
Arkansas11.70
Now, let's look at the states with the Highest Murder rates. Mississippi a Constitutional Carry state leads with the most murders. So, how does that square with your logic?

Same with other states in the list, Alabama, South Carolina etc etc.

StateHomicide Rate 🔽
Mississippi23.70
Louisiana21.30
Alabama15.90
New Mexico15.30
South Carolina13.40
Missouri12.40
Illinois12.30
Maryland12.20
Tennessee12.20
Arkansas11.70
Now, let's look at the states with the Highest Murder rates. Mississippi a Constitutional Carry state leads with the most murders. So, how does that square with your logic?

I have no problem with US 2nd Amendment, I just don't want to get whacked,.especially f they fnd out I'm Canandian and confuse me with a Communist or Police State supporter.

StateHomicide Rate 🔽
Mississippi23.70
Louisiana21.30
Alabama15.90
New Mexico15.30
South Carolina13.40
Missouri12.40
Illinois12.30
Maryland12.20
Tennessee12.20
Arkansas11.70

Perhaps if you compared apples to apples.

The OP listed a stat sheet that was based on per capita homicides.

Do better next time.

StateHomicide Rate 🔽
Mississippi23.70
Louisiana21.30
Alabama15.90
New Mexico15.30
South Carolina13.40
Missouri12.40
Illinois12.30
Maryland12.20
Tennessee12.20
Arkansas11.70

And again.....that is a lie....as we keep showing you idiots, over and over, go to those Red states, look at the cities, the big cities, and they are all controlled by the democrat party.....the blue, democrat party cities in those red states are driving the gun murder rates........

Jackson, Mississippi.....democrat mayors going back to 1901....

Birmingham, Alabama....democrat party control
Montgomery, Alabama....democrat party control...

Charleston, South Carolina...democrat party control....since 1877

Perhaps if you compared apples to apples.

The OP listed a stat sheet that was based on per capita homicides.

Do better next time.
Retard. What do you think my list is based on?

Mississippi has the highest murder rate in the U.S. with 20.5 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were far more common in the state than they were nationwide. There was also a drastic increase in homicides from the previous year. In 2019, Mississippi had 15.4 murders per 100,000 people, which still made it the state with the highest murder rate.

Alabama has the third-highest murder rate in the United States. Alabama’s murder rate is 14.2 murders per 100,000 residents. Like Mississippi and Louisiana, this is an increase from 2019 data, when there were 12.8 murders per 100,000 people.

Missouri has the fourth-highest murder rate of 14.0 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders in Missouri are disproportionately concentrated in metropolitan areas; St. Louis and Kansas City are two of the most dangerous cities in the United States. Missouri also saw a rise in the murder rate from a rate of 10.8 in 2019.

Arkansas has the fifth-highest murder rate in the U.S. with a rate of 13.0 murders per 100,000 residents.

And again.....that is a lie....as we keep showing you idiots, over and over, go to those Red states, look at the cities, the big cities, and they are all controlled by the democrat party.....the blue, democrat party cities in those red states are driving the gun murder rates........

Jackson, Mississippi.....democrat mayors going back to 1901....

Birmingham, Alabama....democrat party control
Montgomery, Alabama....democrat party control...

Charleston, South Carolina...democrat party control....since 1877
What's a lie, retard? I am quoting facts. You defined the category that Constitutinal Carry states are safer than non.

I showed you stats that show states with the highest murder rates which also happen to be Constitutional Carry states. What part of that confuses you?

Retard. What do you think my list is based on?

Mississippi has the highest murder rate in the U.S. with 20.5 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were far more common in the state than they were nationwide. There was also a drastic increase in homicides from the previous year. In 2019, Mississippi had 15.4 murders per 100,000 people, which still made it the state with the highest murder rate.

Alabama has the third-highest murder rate in the United States. Alabama’s murder rate is 14.2 murders per 100,000 residents. Like Mississippi and Louisiana, this is an increase from 2019 data, when there were 12.8 murders per 100,000 people.

Missouri has the fourth-highest murder rate of 14.0 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders in Missouri are disproportionately concentrated in metropolitan areas; St. Louis and Kansas City are two of the most dangerous cities in the United States. Missouri also saw a rise in the murder rate from a rate of 10.8 in 2019.

Arkansas has the fifth-highest murder rate in the U.S. with a rate of 13.0 murders per 100,000 residents.

Retard, it does not say that. It lists a state and a number. It says nothing bout homicides per captia.

Do better you moron.

Retard. What do you my list is based on?

The major city in Mississippi has been under democrat party control since 1901.......

Little Rock Arkansas.....democrat party control.....

You idiot.

Missouri.....

Kansas City, Missouri, one republican mayor, 1979-1991 the rest? Democrat party mayors since 1930....
St. Louis, Missouri....democrat party mayors since 1949

You dumb ass....

What's a lie, retard? I am quoting facts. You defined the category that Constitutinal Carry states are safer than non.

I showed you stats that show states with the highest murder rates which also happen to be Constitutional Carry states. What part of that confuses you?

What part of the fact that the democrats are driving the gun murder rates in these red states, you asshat.....

Retard, it does not say that. It lists a state and a number. It says nothing bout homicides per captia.

Do better you moron.
Awww... difficulties with reading and comprehension? And you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

What part of the fact that the democrats are driving the gun murder rates in these red states, you asshat.....
You can't have it both ways. If a state has Constitutional Carry and still has the highest murder rates, you can't blame it on Dems or region.

Your set the parameters, retard. Now that I proved you wrong you want to change the goal posts? Brrrr.... nope that won't work. Try again. :itsok:

You can't have it both ways. If a state has Constitutional Carry and still has the highest murder rates, you can't blame it on Dems or region.

Your set the parameters, retard. Now that I proved you wrong you want to change the goal posts? Brrrr.... nope that won't work. Try again. :itsok:

Yeah, you can, since it isn't normal people carrying guns who cause the gun murder rate, you thick clod........it is the criminals the democrat party keeps releasing, over and over again, who are doing all of the shooting, and they can't buy, own or carry any gun......you idiot.

Errr, where is Florida or Texas on this list? I have to get out of this Police State but I won't be armed and even if I were it apears both of these states have a great deal of violence to contend with.
Why won't you be armed?

Yeah, you can, since it isn't normal people carrying guns who cause the gun murder rate, you thick clod........it is the criminals the democrat party keeps releasing, over and over again, who are doing all of the shooting, and they can't buy, own or carry any gun......you idiot.
So, you agree that even though states have Constitutional Carry, they can still have high crime rates? Yes or No?

Also, do you agree that though states do not have Constitutional Carry, they can still have low crime rates Yes or No?

He's a criminal himself so he protects them.

So, you agree that even though states have Constitutional Carry, they can still have high crime rates? Yes or No?

Also, do you agree that though states do not have Constitutional Carry, they can still have low crime rates Yes or No?
If they have a lot of dimmycraps the crime will soar.

No. Blue cities in those states have higher crime rates, but since the rest of the state is constitutional carry, they manage to come in as safer....

Forum List

Back