🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salesman of the century...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Barry does not know jack shit about firearms, nor criminal control.
But, he is damn good firearm salesman... I think I'll make Barry employee of the year.
Lol

2015: The Year of the Gun

Obama is the ultimate Spook President. By telling the truth, he made himself believable.

By telling lies, he made himself inculpable.

America has shit itself and there is no toilet paper to be found.

Obama is the ultimate Spook President. By telling the truth, he made himself believable.

Since when has toilet paper cleaned shit from fabric? It just leaves those dozens of tiny little rolled up toilet paper balls. You know what I'm talking about, you know you've tried it in desperation at a wedding reception at least once.

Everyone has.

Since when has toilet paper cleaned shit from fabric? It just leaves those dozens of tiny little rolled up toilet paper balls. You know what I'm talking about, you know you've tried it in desperation at a wedding reception at least once.

Everyone has.
You're my kind of material. :thup:

Everyone has.

Commonly called dignelbarries

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

But, he is damn good firearm salesman... I think I'll make Barry employee of the year.
Lol

Yup his campaign against guns has made millions for the gun producers. Folks are buying guns in record rates. Those folks are much smarter than Barry and the liberal idiots. They will be able to defend themselves while those without guns can only run and hope to hide before being shot by terrorists.

Salesman of the century?? You bettcha.

Obama is about the biggest fag on record. Why is he so afraid of guns? I'll tell you why. Because they can be used to stop tyranny, just like the boatloads of oppression Obama puts on the people.

Grade A communist asshole

-Geaux

Hey, he's good for the economy....

but seriously, people are really whacked buying more guns every time the man opens his mouth....

The NRA is laughing and rubbing their hands in glee... and gave thanks to the lord for people being so easily lead.

amazing to watch the scaredy cats

Hey, he's good for the economy....

but seriously, people are really whacked buying more guns every time the man opens his mouth....

The NRA is laughing and rubbing their hands in glee... and gave thanks to the lord for people being so easily lead.

amazing to watch the scaredy cats

Obama should learn to keep his mouth shut. That would do more good for his goal than opening his mouth about new laws.

Ok, we'll give him and Reggie a pass for their 'interactive training sessions'

-Geaux

Fact: There are fewer federal restrictions on when and where law abiding citizens may carry guns today than when Obama took office.

How do you know that's why people are buying more guns? Is this just another example of libtard mind reading again?

Lol

Yup his campaign against guns has made millions for the gun producers. Folks are buying guns in record rates. Those folks are much smarter than Barry and the liberal idiots. They will be able to defend themselves while those without guns can only run and hope to hide before being shot by terrorists.

If you slope skulled rubes think you can go against the government if they really wanted to go after you, your popguns would be useless and you would road kill before it was all over

Never underestimate the gullibility of gun owners....

Watch this.....Obama's going to take your guns!

Lol

If you slope skulled rubes think you can go against the government if they really wanted to go after you, your popguns would be useless and you would road kill before it was all over

Hey Guano. No one will ever take guns away from those that own them.

Little thing called the 2nd Amendment prevents it.

Slope skulled rube?? Yep. That you truly are.

Forum List

Back