Sally Yates testifies tomorrow and the alt right is running for cover

Folks, the point is that "hearing" was a charade, nothing but propaganda with questions and answers rehearsed for weeks. Really, it should have been shut down after lisping, jewish, green tinted nut Al Franken restated the long debunked lie that 17 intelligence agencies determined Russia did something. Nothing but propaganda and fake talking points.
Link?

Ignorance is bliss which explains as to why you are always so happy. (snicker)

You believe anything and everything that isn't reality.
That sir, is ignorant.

I know infinitely more than you do. In the year and a half since I have been here? I have yet to see you make a coherent argument about anything. You are simply a "Me too" poster that chimes in on topics that promotes leftardism without ever making your own case via any due diligence. So let me sum it all up, you are inconsequential, you have no critical thinking skills and you never have anything of originality to add to any topic. You are simply a space filler and overall time waster BUT since I am resourceful? I can put an empty-headed moron like you to use by using you as a prop with a response that others will see, weigh and consider.

Hope this helps and here is a heartfelt "thank you" for unwittingly playing along.

(snicker)
I know infinitely more than you do.

Yes, yes we know Dale. This is where interactions with you always end up.

I understand that you knowing more is very important to you. You are indeed very knowledgeable about the conspiracy world.
Unfortunately that's all it is, conspiracy.

It's one thing to follow all of the various theories and their many machinations and iterations as a hobby. When you try to find ways to apply them practically, I have a problem with it. That isn't critical thinking. It's speculation at best and lunacy at worst.

I deal in what is known and is generally accepted. It serves me well. My instincts generally bear out in the end. I have no beef with you, just with your wild assertions.

The simple explanation is that Flynn is indeed a flawed character who's made some
shady decisions and Trump, for whatever reason, decided to partner with him despite the many credible warnings he received. In my world that requires a further look.

Flawed? In what way? Because jesuit trained Roman Catholic James Clapper who flat out lied during a senate committee hearing says so? He talked to people within the Russian government and why is that a big deal at all? It has been NATO, the E.U and their banking masters that have been pushing Putin and flat out LYING about what happened in the Ukraine when the coup d'eat happened. Somehow, it was Russia's fault that Crimea wanted no part of the E.U and their criminal IMF bank and decided to cast their lot with Russia....good choice, btw. What the E.U coveted most was the Crimean Peninsula and they didn't get it so they claimed that Russia invaded Crimea which was a fucking lie.

Let's see, what else did Russia do to hack off the globalists? They partnered up with Syria to run an oil pipeline which threatened the hegemony of the banker's oil cartel and that can't happen and besides, Assad doesn't have a Rothschild central bank and we can't let that stand. Russia also started kicking the ass of the CIA/MI5/MI6/ Mossad funded and trained mercenaries that WERE al qaeda and were re-branded as "ISIS" using Qatar as a conduit to funnel weapons to them bought by the Saudis to keep the regime destablized....holy FUCK, we can't let THAT continue. All the while NATO forces are moving missile and nukes closer and closer to Russia's border and claiming what a threat Putin is. The American sheeple are THE dumbest and most uninformed wastes of life on the planet. Not only are most of them fat and stupid? They seem to wallow in the pride of being that way. If Flynn was talking to Russia to ease tensions so that we don't have a mutually assured destruction war of nukes? The guy deserves a fucking medal and the sanctions that the former "queer-in-chief" placed on Russia was ALL due to his doing his globalist masters bidding. You want to talk about "shady"? Hillary's diplomacy for sale and the donations to her foundations? How in the fuck is the Barrypuppet leaving the WH with a net worth of over 100 million dollars? I could write a book about the utter corruption and "back door" agreements that have sold us down the road that both bought and paid political parties have put upon us that will NEVER see the inside of a senate committee hearing but here it is, folks...we have this pathetic "dog and pony" show about Flynn having talked to the Russians. Forget the fuck out of the fact that USA.INC and their allies have been funding the ever lovin' shit out of the very alleged enemy that caused 9/11/01 and put us in this utter police state...fuck that! Let's put Flynn under a fuckin' microscope because the DNC got hacked where it was revealed what a bunch of corrupt sacks of shit they are....now THAT'S fucking important. Finding a scapegoat for revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC trumps all....pardon the pun. I swear to my holy Father that I feel like I am living in Bizzarro World where "up" is "down" and a premium is placed on utter stupidity.

End of rant.

Once again, another person that doesn't realize adding something totally irrelevant like someone's religion doesn't validate their post, but only makes them look like a dumb fuck.

Lewdog, ANY time you want to debate me on ANYTHING, bring it on. You obviously don't have a fucking clue about what the jesuits are or what they are about and why is it that jesuit schooled dickwads always end up in charge of the intelligence agencies? Have you ever wondered why that is? And why it is until Scalia died that we had FIVE jesuit trained Supreme Court justices? Why is it that there are three City/states" with their own constitution with the vatican being one of them with the same type of obelisk in their city square? What is Washington D.C a "district" of exactly? Do you ever think about anything other than partisan politics and this "dog and pony" show/poorly done theater that keeps you from ever asking pertinent questions as to why nothing ever changes? Are you one of those leftard idiots that actually believes that we are just one election cycle away from righting the ship of a de-facto incorporated "gubermint" that has been bankrupted since 1933????

ARE YOU????? Think, son.....THINK......I know it will be a new experience for you and that the repercussions might be tough to take but "man up", dude.

Last edited:
Folks, the point is that "hearing" was a charade, nothing but propaganda with questions and answers rehearsed for weeks. Really, it should have been shut down after lisping, jewish, green tinted nut Al Franken restated the long debunked lie that 17 intelligence agencies determined Russia did something. Nothing but propaganda and fake talking points.
Link?
15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

You believe anything and everything that isn't reality.
That sir, is ignorant.

I know infinitely more than you do. In the year and a half since I have been here? I have yet to see you make a coherent argument about anything. You are simply a "Me too" poster that chimes in on topics that promotes leftardism without ever making your own case via any due diligence. So let me sum it all up, you are inconsequential, you have no critical thinking skills and you never have anything of originality to add to any topic. You are simply a space filler and overall time waster BUT since I am resourceful? I can put an empty-headed moron like you to use by using you as a prop with a response that others will see, weigh and consider.

Hope this helps and here is a heartfelt "thank you" for unwittingly playing along.

(snicker)
I know infinitely more than you do.

Yes, yes we know Dale. This is where interactions with you always end up.

I understand that you knowing more is very important to you. You are indeed very knowledgeable about the conspiracy world.
Unfortunately that's all it is, conspiracy.

It's one thing to follow all of the various theories and their many machinations and iterations as a hobby. When you try to find ways to apply them practically, I have a problem with it. That isn't critical thinking. It's speculation at best and lunacy at worst.

I deal in what is known and is generally accepted. It serves me well. My instincts generally bear out in the end. I have no beef with you, just with your wild assertions.

The simple explanation is that Flynn is indeed a flawed character who's made some
shady decisions and Trump, for whatever reason, decided to partner with him despite the many credible warnings he received. In my world that requires a further look.

Flawed? In what way? Because jesuit trained Roman Catholic James Clapper who flat out lied during a senate committee hearing says so? He talked to people within the Russian government and why is that a big deal at all? It has been NATO, the E.U and their banking masters that have been pushing Putin and flat out LYING about what happened in the Ukraine when the coup d'eat happened. Somehow, it was Russia's fault that Crimea wanted no part of the E.U and their criminal IMF bank and decided to cast their lot with Russia....good choice, btw. What the E.U coveted most was the Crimean Peninsula and they didn't get it so they claimed that Russia invaded Crimea which was a fucking lie.

Let's see, what else did Russia do to hack off the globalists? They partnered up with Syria to run an oil pipeline which threatened the hegemony of the banker's oil cartel and that can't happen and besides, Assad doesn't have a Rothschild central bank and we can't let that stand. Russia also started kicking the ass of the CIA/MI5/MI6/ Mossad funded and trained mercenaries that WERE al qaeda and were re-branded as "ISIS" using Qatar as a conduit to funnel weapons to them bought by the Saudis to keep the regime destablized....holy FUCK, we can't let THAT continue. All the while NATO forces are moving missile and nukes closer and closer to Russia's border and claiming what a threat Putin is. The American sheeple are THE dumbest and most uninformed wastes of life on the planet. Not only are most of them fat and stupid? They seem to wallow in the pride of being that way. If Flynn was talking to Russia to ease tensions so that we don't have a mutually assured destruction war of nukes? The guy deserves a fucking medal and the sanctions that the former "queer-in-chief" placed on Russia was ALL due to his doing his globalist masters bidding. You want to talk about "shady"? Hillary's diplomacy for sale and the donations to her foundations? How in the fuck is the Barrypuppet leaving the WH with a net worth of over 100 million dollars? I could write a book about the utter corruption and "back door" agreements that have sold us down the road that both bought and paid political parties have put upon us that will NEVER see the inside of a senate committee hearing but here it is, folks...we have this pathetic "dog and pony" show about Flynn having talked to the Russians. Forget the fuck out of the fact that USA.INC and their allies have been funding the ever lovin' shit out of the very alleged enemy that caused 9/11/01 and put us in this utter police state...fuck that! Let's put Flynn under a fuckin' microscope because the DNC got hacked where it was revealed what a bunch of corrupt sacks of shit they are....now THAT'S fucking important. Finding a scapegoat for revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC trumps all....pardon the pun. I swear to my holy Father that I feel like I am living in Bizzarro World where "up" is "down" and a premium is placed on utter stupidity.

End of rant.

Once again, another person that doesn't realize adding something totally irrelevant like someone's religion doesn't validate their post, but only makes them look like a dumb fuck.

Lewdog, ANY time you want to debate me on ANYTHING, bring it on. You obviously don't have a fucking clue about what the jesuits are or what they are about and why is it that jesuit schooled dickwads always end up in charge of the intelligence agencies? Have you ever wondered why that is? And why it is until Scalia died that we had FIVE jesuit trained Supreme Court justices? Why is it that there are three City/states" with their own constitution with the vatican being one of them with the same type of obelisk in their city square? What is Washington D.C a "district" of exactly? Do you ever think about anything other than partisan politics and this "dog and pony" show/poorly done theater that keeps you from ever asking pertinent questions as to why nothing ever changes? Are you one of those leftard idiots that actually believes that we are just one election cycle away from righting the ship of a de-facto incorporated "gubermint" that has been bankrupted since 1933????

ARE YOU????? Think, son.....THINK......I know it will be a new experience for you and that the repercussions might be tough to take but "man up", dude.

Why? Because they were sent to nice private schools where they got a good education?

And no, as long as we have a multiple party government they will always disagree and nothing will ever get done to fix it. However, when comparing our government to other countries... I'll take every day and twice on Sunday.

from twitter:

"Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump." - President Trump

"Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!" - President Trump

"The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?" - President Trump

Last edited:
Silly Sally
What a bunch of McCarthy era baloney
Guilt by innuendo and suspicion
Sally thinks Trump does not have the needed info because she thinks Flynn might be able to be blackmailed. Nothing like half dozen suspicions to try and weave together into ruining a mans career and life
And of course, no details of what was what can be given due to national security
This is another Obama holdover oozing screw Trump from every pore

Silly Sally
What a bunch of McCarthy era baloney
Guilt by innuendo and suspicion
Sally thinks Trump does not have the needed info because she thinks Flynn might be able to be blackmailed. Nothing like half dozen suspicions to try and weave together into ruining a mans career and life
And of course, no details of what was what can be given due to national security
This is another Obama holdover oozing screw Trump from every pore

If that were true, how the irony of a man having his career ruined by the same thing he propagates... conspiracy theories.

Sally Yates leaked classified information to the fake news media. She should be facing a criminal jury!

She politicized the office of AG. She may also have leaked classified information about Flynn to the media. She may also have illegally accessed his identity from NSA files.

She did no such thing. She was acting AG. She was privy to information pertaining to the ongoing investigations including anything known about Flynn.

The only criticism you could have is her refusal to back Trump's order. The same order that was struck down. She was correct.
In other words you don't care if she committed crimes concerning the unmasking of Flynn or the leak of classified information to the media in order to make her anti Trump gesture.

No, in my words, none of that is credible.
She never needed to unmask Flynn because she is privy to the details of any investigation within the DOJ.
But not in the NSA, which is where the files with Flynn's name on them were kept. Sally's going down, and not in a fun way.

What?
Going down for what?
She's already testified that she obtained that information through the FBI investigation of Flynn. She was asked multiple times if she ever requested unmasking. She responded, no.
When some one is unmasked only the person who requested it is given the name, so either she requested it or she knows who did, and passing that piece of classified information is a crime, so if she is not lying to Congress about requesting it, she knows who did and by not reporting them, she is complicit in their crime.

She did no such thing. She was acting AG. She was privy to information pertaining to the ongoing investigations including anything known about Flynn.

The only criticism you could have is her refusal to back Trump's order. The same order that was struck down. She was correct.
In other words you don't care if she committed crimes concerning the unmasking of Flynn or the leak of classified information to the media in order to make her anti Trump gesture.

She never needed to unmask Flynn because she is privy to the details of any investigation within the DOJ.
But not in the NSA, which is where the files with Flynn's name on them were kept. Sally's going down, and not in a fun way.

What?
Going down for what?
She's already testified that she obtained that information through the FBI investigation of Flynn. She was asked multiple times if she ever requested unmasking. She responded, no.
When some one is unmasked only the person who requested it is given the name, so either she requested it or she knows who did, and passing that piece of classified information is a crime, so if she is not lying to Congress about requesting it, she knows who did and by not reporting them, she is complicit in their crime.

No, she just testified that she NEVER requested for anyone's name to be unmasked, let alone Flynn's.

What?
Going down for what?

No, she just testified that she NEVER requested for anyone's name to be unmasked, let alone Flynn's.
If she is not lying, then she knows who did and that person committed a crime by giving the information to her; either way she committed a crime.

from twitter:

"Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump." - President Trump

"Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!" - President Trump

"The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?" - President Trump

More fake news from Trump.

What?
Going down for what?

If she is not lying, then she knows who did and that person committed a crime by giving the information to her; either way she committed a crime.

And what crime is that?

It is no crime to unmask someone as long as it is done through the proper chain of command.

It is a crime to release the information.

What?
Going down for what?

Once again you are wrong. She said that generally the unmasking is done by someone in the agency the information comes from. She was the acting AG, she has the clearance for the information be given to her. She said she did not give classified information to anyone. Just because she was given information from someone with the name unmasked doesn't mean she knows who requested or unmasked it, she only knows who gave her the information... do you understand logic and how it flows? Information flows the same way.

What?
Going down for what?

And what crime is that?

It is no crime to unmask someone as long as it is done through the proper chain of command.

It is a crime to release the information.
So if she didn't request it, as she claimed, then the person who passed the information to her committed a crime and she had a legal responsibility to report it. Saying she committed no crime is like saying you did nothing wrong by receiving stolen goods because you didn't steal them.

What?
Going down for what?

Once again you are wrong. She said that generally the unmasking is done by someone in the agency the information comes from. She was the acting AG, she has the clearance for the information be given to her. She said she did not give classified information to anyone. Just because she was given information from someone with the name unmasked doesn't mean she knows who requested or unmasked it, she only knows who gave her the information... do you understand logic and how it flows? Information flows the same way.
No, you're wrong. The NSA only unmasks the identity of Americans upon a legitimate request and the information is for the person making the request only, so if she received the information from that person, she knew a crime had been committed.

Forum List

Back