Sally Yates testifies tomorrow and the alt right is running for cover

If the media investigated the IRS targeting under Obama as much as they investigated false Russia scandal, folks would be in prison by now!

But not in the NSA, which is where the files with Flynn's name on them were kept. Sally's going down, and not in a fun way.

What?
Going down for what?
She's already testified that she obtained that information through the FBI investigation of Flynn. She was asked multiple times if she ever requested unmasking. She responded, no.

Yep, and the Congressmen have grilled her and Clapper if there is a record somewhere of who requested the "unmasking" so they can talk to them and find out who they told it to that could have been the leak to the Washington Post.
The leak could have and probably did come from someone within the originating agency who is privy to the info.
I can't imagine that someone from outside the originating agency would leak the info given that there is such a paper trail that could lead back to them.

Problem is, as Clapper said, ONLY the person who unmasks the person and the person that requests the unmasking knows who the person is. He said they are simply referred to as "Person #1, Person #2, etc."

Certainly there are several people who actually do the masking within the originating agency who inherently know names without having to unmask anything.

Well now Yates said that the agency that collects the intelligence generally is the one that does the "unmasking." So that would mean that the "unmasking" would have been done by the CIA who got him caught in the conversation with the Russian Ambassador.

"Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel." - President Trump

"General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama Administration - but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that." - President Trump

Lisping, jewish senator Blumenthal hates free speech and just said he wants to put folks from Infowars in prison for trolling and "fake news!" But he is silent on the corruption and collusion and attack on our democracy by Crooked Hillary's campaign and the fake news MSM!

"Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel." - President Trump

"General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama Administration - but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that." - President Trump

Flynn was NOT given the highest clearance by Obama... they just said it takes a different security clearance to work in the White House. The Obama administration also gave Flynn the clearance before Flynn started working for Turkey and working with the Russians. But then again, Trump never let facts get in the way of his tweets.

Last edited:
Lisping, jewish senator Blumenthal hates free speech and just said he wants to put folks from Infowars in prison for trolling and "fake news!" But he is silent on the corruption and collusion and attack on our democracy by Crooked Hillary's campaign and the fake news MSM!

That's not what he said... he asked if they propagated Russian fake news, and pointed out they were in the report from the intelligence community.

What?
Going down for what?
She's already testified that she obtained that information through the FBI investigation of Flynn. She was asked multiple times if she ever requested unmasking. She responded, no.

Yep, and the Congressmen have grilled her and Clapper if there is a record somewhere of who requested the "unmasking" so they can talk to them and find out who they told it to that could have been the leak to the Washington Post.
The leak could have and probably did come from someone within the originating agency who is privy to the info.
I can't imagine that someone from outside the originating agency would leak the info given that there is such a paper trail that could lead back to them.

Problem is, as Clapper said, ONLY the person who unmasks the person and the person that requests the unmasking knows who the person is. He said they are simply referred to as "Person #1, Person #2, etc."

Certainly there are several people who actually do the masking within the originating agency who inherently know names without having to unmask anything.

Well now Yates said that the agency that collects the intelligence generally is the one that does the "unmasking." So that would mean that the "unmasking" would have been done by the CIA who got him caught in the conversation with the Russian Ambassador.

She also said that they get intelligence reports with the names already unmasked. How many people are privy to those reports?
Certainly there have to be many investigating agents who need to know such things.

arent you jewish as well?!!!

She also said that they get intelligence reports with the names already unmasked. How many people are privy to those reports?
Certainly there have to be many investigating agents who need to know such things.

Yeah, there was conflicting answers about that.

Snouter is Jewish, I believe, yes. Steve_McGarrett and louie are part Jewish. So was Hitler.

I don't believe the leak was political. It probably came from some anonymous patriot who knew and saw that Flynn was a train wreck waiting to happen as the APNSA.

Folks, the point is that "hearing" was a charade, nothing but propaganda with questions and answers rehearsed for weeks. Really, it should have been shut down after lisping, jewish, green tinted nut Al Franken restated the long debunked lie that 17 intelligence agencies determined Russia did something. Nothing but propaganda and fake talking points.

I don't believe the leak was political. It probably came from some anonymous patriot who knew and saw that Flynn was a train wreck waiting to happen as the APNSA.

Probably, but a leak is a leak and they should be prosecuted just the same as anyone else.

Folks, the point is that "hearing" was a charade, nothing but propaganda with questions and answers rehearsed for weeks. Really, it should have been shut down after lisping, jewish, green tinted nut Al Franken restated the long debunked lie that 17 intelligence agencies determined Russia did something. Nothing but propaganda and fake talking points.

Every time you point out someone's ethnicity as part of your argument, you sound ignorant as fuck.

Trump has learned all he needed to know about who really calls the shots shortly after he took office.... and it's not him. This country as well as the rest of the world is up to it's neck in shit. But keep re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic that is this country. You really have no clue but you have plenty of company.
Deep state boogeymen. :laugh2:

Ignorance is bliss which explains as to why you are always so happy. (snicker)

You believe anything and everything that isn't reality.
That sir, is ignorant.

I know infinitely more than you do. In the year and a half since I have been here? I have yet to see you make a coherent argument about anything. You are simply a "Me too" poster that chimes in on topics that promotes leftardism without ever making your own case via any due diligence. So let me sum it all up, you are inconsequential, you have no critical thinking skills and you never have anything of originality to add to any topic. You are simply a space filler and overall time waster BUT since I am resourceful? I can put an empty-headed moron like you to use by using you as a prop with a response that others will see, weigh and consider.

Hope this helps and here is a heartfelt "thank you" for unwittingly playing along.

(snicker)
I know infinitely more than you do.

Yes, yes we know Dale. This is where interactions with you always end up.

I understand that you knowing more is very important to you. You are indeed very knowledgeable about the conspiracy world.
Unfortunately that's all it is, conspiracy.

It's one thing to follow all of the various theories and their many machinations and iterations as a hobby. When you try to find ways to apply them practically, I have a problem with it. That isn't critical thinking. It's speculation at best and lunacy at worst.

I deal in what is known and is generally accepted. It serves me well. My instincts generally bear out in the end. I have no beef with you, just with your wild assertions.

The simple explanation is that Flynn is indeed a flawed character who's made some
shady decisions and Trump, for whatever reason, decided to partner with him despite the many credible warnings he received. In my world that requires a further look.

Flawed? In what way? Because jesuit trained Roman Catholic James Clapper who flat out lied during a senate committee hearing about spying on us says so? Flynn talked to people within the Russian government and why is that a big deal at all? It has been NATO, the E.U and their banking masters that have been pushing Putin and flat out LYING about what happened in the Ukraine when the coup d'eat happened. Somehow, it was Russia's fault that Crimea wanted no part of the E.U and their criminal IMF bank and decided to cast their lot with Russia....good choice, btw. What the E.U coveted most was the Crimean Peninsula and they didn't get it so they claimed that Russia invaded Crimea which was a fucking lie.

Let's see, what else did Russia do to hack off the globalists? They partnered up with Syria to run an oil pipeline which threatened the hegemony of the banker's oil cartel and that can't happen and besides, Assad doesn't have a Rothschild central bank and we can't let that stand. Russia also started kicking the ass of the CIA/MI5/MI6/ Mossad funded and trained mercenaries that WERE al qaeda and were re-branded as "ISIS" using Qatar as a conduit to funnel weapons to them bought by the Saudis to keep the region destablized....holy FUCK, we can't let THAT continue. All the while NATO forces are moving missile and nukes closer and closer to Russia's border and claiming what a threat Putin is. The American sheeple are THE dumbest and most uninformed wastes of life on the planet. Not only are most of them fat and stupid? They seem to wallow in the pride of being that way. If Flynn was talking to Russia to ease tensions so that we don't have a mutually assured destruction war of nukes? The guy deserves a fucking medal and the sanctions that the former "queer-in-chief" placed on Russia was ALL due to his doing his globalist masters bidding. You want to talk about "shady"? Hillary's diplomacy for sale and the donations to her foundations? How in the fuck is the Barrypuppet leaving the WH with a net worth of over 100 million dollars? I could write a book about the utter corruption and "back door" agreements that have sold us down the road that both bought and paid political parties have put upon us that will NEVER see the inside of a senate committee hearing but here it is, folks...we have this pathetic "dog and pony" show about Flynn having talked to the Russians. Forget the fuck out of the fact that USA.INC and their allies have been funding the ever lovin' shit out of the very alleged enemy that caused 9/11/01 and put us in this utter police state...fuck that! Let's put Flynn under a fuckin' microscope because the DNC got hacked where it was revealed what a bunch of corrupt sacks of shit they are....now THAT'S fucking important. Finding a scapegoat for revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC trumps all....pardon the pun. I swear to my holy Father that I feel like I am living in Bizzarro World where "up" is "down" and a premium is placed on utter stupidity.

End of rant.

Last edited:

That sir, is ignorant.

I know infinitely more than you do. In the year and a half since I have been here? I have yet to see you make a coherent argument about anything. You are simply a "Me too" poster that chimes in on topics that promotes leftardism without ever making your own case via any due diligence. So let me sum it all up, you are inconsequential, you have no critical thinking skills and you never have anything of originality to add to any topic. You are simply a space filler and overall time waster BUT since I am resourceful? I can put an empty-headed moron like you to use by using you as a prop with a response that others will see, weigh and consider.

Hope this helps and here is a heartfelt "thank you" for unwittingly playing along.

(snicker)

I understand that you knowing more is very important to you. You are indeed very knowledgeable about the conspiracy world.

It's one thing to follow all of the various theories and their many machinations and iterations as a hobby. When you try to find ways to apply them practically, I have a problem with it. That isn't critical thinking. It's speculation at best and lunacy at worst.

I deal in what is known and is generally accepted. It serves me well. My instincts generally bear out in the end. I have no beef with you, just with your wild assertions.

The simple explanation is that Flynn is indeed a flawed character who's made some
shady decisions and Trump, for whatever reason, decided to partner with him despite the many credible warnings he received. In my world that requires a further look.

You know why Trump hired him? It's quite obvious now. He hired him because of his belief in conspiracy theories, like ones that Steve Bannon likes, and more likely specifically because Obama told him NOT to hire him. It's quite obvious that Trump is very petty when it comes to anything Obama.

Barrypuppet is a disgusting sack of shit and if there was any justice in the world? Barrypuppet, the Bush and Clinton clans would be swinging from ropes from the highest lamp posts. They are not the only ones that deserve that fate but it's at least a start.

That sir, is ignorant.

(snicker)

Flawed? In what way? Because jesuit trained Roman Catholic James Clapper who flat out lied during a senate committee hearing says so? He talked to people within the Russian government and why is that a big deal at all? It has been NATO, the E.U and their banking masters that have been pushing Putin and flat out LYING about what happened in the Ukraine when the coup d'eat happened. Somehow, it was Russia's fault that Crimea wanted no part of the E.U and their criminal IMF bank and decided to cast their lot with Russia....good choice, btw. What the E.U coveted most was the Crimean Peninsula and they didn't get it so they claimed that Russia invaded Crimea which was a fucking lie.

Let's see, what else did Russia do to hack off the globalists? They partnered up with Syria to run an oil pipeline which threatened the hegemony of the banker's oil cartel and that can't happen and besides, Assad doesn't have a Rothschild central bank and we can't let that stand. Russia also started kicking the ass of the CIA/MI5/MI6/ Mossad funded and trained mercenaries that WERE al qaeda and were re-branded as "ISIS" using Qatar as a conduit to funnel weapons to them bought by the Saudis to keep the regime destablized....holy FUCK, we can't let THAT continue. All the while NATO forces are moving missile and nukes closer and closer to Russia's border and claiming what a threat Putin is. The American sheeple are THE dumbest and most uninformed wastes of life on the planet. Not only are most of them fat and stupid? They seem to wallow in the pride of being that way. If Flynn was talking to Russia to ease tensions so that we don't have a mutually assured destruction war of nukes? The guy deserves a fucking medal and the sanctions that the former "queer-in-chief" placed on Russia was ALL due to his doing his globalist masters bidding. You want to talk about "shady"? Hillary's diplomacy for sale and the donations to her foundations? How in the fuck is the Barrypuppet leaving the WH with a net worth of over 100 million dollars? I could write a book about the utter corruption and "back door" agreements that have sold us down the road that both bought and paid political parties have put upon us that will NEVER see the inside of a senate committee hearing but here it is, folks...we have this pathetic "dog and pony" show about Flynn having talked to the Russians. Forget the fuck out of the fact that USA.INC and their allies have been funding the ever lovin' shit out of the very alleged enemy that caused 9/11/01 and put us in this utter police state...fuck that! Let's put Flynn under a fuckin' microscope because the DNC got hacked where it was revealed what a bunch of corrupt sacks of shit they are....now THAT'S fucking important. Finding a scapegoat for revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC trumps all....pardon the pun. I swear to my holy Father that I feel like I am living in Bizzarro World where "up" is "down" and a premium is placed on utter stupidity.

End of rant.

Once again, another person that doesn't realize adding something totally irrelevant like someone's religion doesn't validate their post, but only makes them look like a dumb fuck.

Jeffrey Toobin: If it weren’t for the leaks, Michael Flynn would probably still be national security adviser today and that’s chilling

Forum List

Back